For Sale Mod (Read 82 times)
Hankjrfan
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

For Sale Mod
08/08/20 at 14:54:53

Hello folks,
It's been some time but let me thank everyone for this forum. My mods come from this website, and I still enjoy my bike. Anyone that says this is just a starter bike is wrong, my bike has treated me well with some basic modifications found here. I have replaced the petcock with the raptor petcock, the seat mod to make it higher, aftermarket exhaust and re jet, relocated the rear lights for clearance needed for saddle bags, progressive 412  shocks installed, over sized the tire in the rear, and recently replaced the battery/toolbox cover. This was done because, ya, it fell off ridding. I'm not sure if I simply didn't have the key turned completely around or if God himself removed it. I just know I got home and it wasn't there. I am very lucky to have a good friend that fabricated a new one, which, in my opinion,  is better than stock. He made 4, so 3 more is available. These do require you remove 1 bolt to remove, however, the are heavy duty. They are made from the same metal as a truck running board. If anyone is interested here, pics will be provided in a few days. There are 3 left at 39.50 plus basic shipping. The longer bolt needed is included. Ride safe friends.

IP Logged
Hankjrfan
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: For Sale Mod
Reply #1 - 08/10/20 at 06:43:17

battery_1.jpg
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home