Send Topic Print
Lets seee how this goes (Read 37 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Lets seee how this goes
08/06/20 at 17:06:17

Been in the news? Havin a march? Burn the place down? Wrong color skin on the killer? Does this life matter??

In the annals of American journalism, one thing is forever certain. No matter what happens, “Florida Man” is always in the headlines:

A Florida man fatally shot an Orlando Burger King worker Saturday night after his friend’s drive-thru order took too long to complete, according to a report.
Kelvis Rodriguez-Tormes, 37, is accused of gunning down Desmond Joshua, 22, in the parking lot of the fast-food restaurant on East Colonial Drive about 7:30 p.m., according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
“You got two seconds before I shoot you,” Rodriguez-Tormes told the victim, who had only been recently hired, before pulling the trigger, WKMG reported, citing deputies.
Rodriguez-Tormes had earlier stormed to the Burger King at the behest of a woman who made a scene over a long wait time at the drive-thru.
The unidentified woman was refunded $40 and told to leave after she got out of her car and screamed she was going to get “her man” to come to the eatery, according to an arrest record.
She drove away, but soon returned with Rodriguez-Tormes, who targeted Joshua, demanding the employee fight him.
Rodriguez-Tormes placed Joshua in a headlock before a witness separated the two, records show.
But moments later, Rodriguez-Tormes returned from his truck with a gun and shot Joshua, police said.
The employee was taken to an area hospital and pronounced dead.
Rodriguez-Tormes was charged with murder, destruction of evidence and weapons possession.

The victim was black, but because the killer is Hispanic, nobody is calling this a “hate crime” or planning a protest march, so it’s just one more sad headline in the long, tragic history of Florida Man.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Lets seee how this goes
Reply #1 - 08/06/20 at 17:23:40

Guns man, guns, lets introduce some more legislations to make them guns go away.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/06/20 at 21:15:31

"The victim was black, but because the killer is Hispanic, nobody is calling this a “hate crime” or planning a protest march, so it’s just one more sad headline in the long, tragic history of Florida Man."

I wonder if this even fits FL legal definition of "hate crime".  I trust it would if it were a white man committing the murder, at least in mainstream news, but I'm not sure how the whole "hate" process works there.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/07/20 at 09:17:42

I guess this guy isn't a white Hispanic, like Zimmerman.
And, of course, unless the offense fits the legal definition of a hate crime, the anger must be contained.
I think it's funny watching people seem to simply not see.
A casual observer can't fail to see that
Blacks kill blacks at an alarming rate.
Cops statistically kill about the same percentage of white versus black in the millions of encounters annually..
There is no systemic racist bias in killing blacks by cops.
And
IF YOU BELIEVE THERE IS
Then whose fault is it?
Who runs the cities where these high profile events have happened?
Uhh, hello?

This isn't about Floyd..
This is a Frikken Marxist attack on America, democrats and media unified in a Burn it down if necessary
But get rid of Trump at all costs
Political terrorism attack.
See it for what it is.
Second wave?
BULLSHIT
They stopped reporting some for a while, then reported them in a data dump, not using date of death, but reporting date, creating a rise in reported death..

Stop getting played..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 08/07/20 at 14:00:03

Maybe this means it's ok to kill black people that work at Burger King?
It would be a different story if it took place at a McDonald's.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 06:17:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lets seee how this goes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.