Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fauci? Political? What Ever would make anyo (Read 40 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Fauci? Political? What Ever would make anyo
08/02/20 at 18:06:37

anyone ever thin it could be so?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/01/jim-jordan-confronts-dr-anthony-
fauci-on-disparate-covid-concerns/

Heres one..

From: Fauci, Anthony (NIH/NIAID) [E] [mailto:AFAUCI@niaid.nih.gov]
Saturday, June 02, 2012 05:28 PM
Sent:
To: Mills, Cheryl D; Quam, Lois E
Subject: Remarks of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton At "A World in Transition: Charting a New Path in Global
Health"

Cheryl/Lois:
Wow! Very rarely does a speech bring me to tears, but this one did it. Talk about telling it like it is. This was a bases-
loaded home run. Please tell the Secretary that I love her more than ever you guys too, of course.

Best regards,
Tony

Anthony S. Fauci, MD
Director
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Building 31, Room 7A-03
31 Center Drive, MSC 2520

National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD 20892-2520
Phone: (301) 496-2263
FAX: (301) 496-4409
E-mail: afauci

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Fauci? Political? What Ever would make anyo
Reply #1 - 08/02/20 at 18:31:06

This needs to be compared against all of Fauci's emails.

The article brings up a point but provides speculative assessment over facts.  

I for one would never say I love someone in professional email, but I have received emails like that from my superiors, and associates some of which are ranking military.  I can specifically remember the first time I received an email with the words "We love you" and it came from a US ARMY Colonel.  Turns out he used the word freely, which was found out by comparing how he speaks to others, not how other's guess about how he speaks.

I'd like to see a breakdown of Fauci's emails on related topics to see if this was a one-time thing.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 08/02/20 at 19:05:02

This needs to be compared against all of Fauci's emails.

Really? Theres another one in the article,,
Hes a fawning sycophant of the Hilldebreast,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/02/20 at 20:06:53

Yeah really.

2 emails out of how many do you estimate?  I'd think in the past decade there would be thousands.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: Fauci? Politicaltuc? What Ever would make anyo
Reply #4 - 08/02/20 at 22:11:10

How many does it take?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/02/20 at 22:34:57

The article asks:

"Would you ever consider writing a letter to your employer, or the family of your employer, declaring your undying love and devotion toward them?"

First I wouldn't go as far as "undying love" or even pull up the word devotion in this type of email, but that's me looking at it like a normal email and not trying to vilify anyone.

Obviously he does not harbor animosity towards the recipient of the email.  Does this email mean he is going to undermine his career?  Maybe, but I personally would want more information than these old emails.

I would take the entirety of know emails, cut them by personal statement an search those for similar quotes.  A large chunk would most-likely be strictly work-related, another chunk could possibly have nothing at all to do with work, like an email reminding his wife to call the mechanic.

One the email's were examined for frequency of statements, if any others exist, then we can answer the articles question more accurately.  At this point it is asking if I would do what Fauci did, and the answer of course is no.

I think with any human we would take the entirety of their statements over a selected portion to decide how often they use certain words.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/02/20 at 22:49:50

I think I made a point the article didn't.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 08/02/20 at 23:05:46

I guess it depends on what your definition of "political" is.

I wouldn't consider those two emails to be "political" to the point of saying the author, no matter who it is, is being political.  He's obviously impressed with the speech, but is it because of the person or the content?  I'd have to guess on that.

Why are people still bringing Hillary into things anyway?  I heard a lot of that in Houston, but nobody had an answer beyond things that happened 6 or more years ago.  Is she doing anything today?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/03/20 at 01:52:40

Seen anyone love Hillary who doesn't hate Trump ?
It's NOT about HER.
It's about Fauci
And his loyalties..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 08/03/20 at 05:07:12

Calling Fauci a Doctor is like calling an african dictator a doctor because the state run university has conferred an honorary doctorate on him - He's a paper pusher, grant approver and govt employee in that position since 1982 when he graduated from medical school.
That way, I am a civil engineer and I graduated in 1991 - you really dont want to drive over a bridge I've built.
This is why the swamp must be drained. These fools care too much about their own hide to do anything useful. He doesn't need to have loyality to anything but the american people who employ him - Killary definitely does not qualify except in that 1/350,000,000 aspect. And Trump also gets that same share as a person - however as established, the global elite are out to get us, Trump is just in their way - I'm inclined to count trump in for a lot of the rest of the 350 million.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 03:17:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fauci? Political? What Ever would make anyo

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.