Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Philthymike - This is for you - No libtards please (Read 186 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Philthymike - This is for you - No libtards please
07/31/20 at 08:34:26

I think I found your coworker here. But maybe not, that doesn't look like its vegan.

Put your coffee/drink down before clicking the link. (Trust me) Its under 2 mins - but really dont eat or drink before clicking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dYk8JOJ8NY

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: Philthymike - This is for you - No libtards pl
Reply #1 - 08/01/20 at 19:18:44

OMFG someone poke my eyeballs out with hot irons!!!! Egads!

Scarily that's not too far off. There's many similarities between my companies zoo animal and that clown gone wrong thing.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/02/20 at 08:37:36

There's like 5-6 of em in a company here that's barely 5000 total in that 1 location, thankfully none of em are that bad, one simple lesbian chick simply looks and acts 100% like a dude that for a month + I thought she was a dude. And I couldn't tell what continent she was from. I thought she was a Black white mix and a guy, no problem with her before and after I found out it was a woman. I had an odd shift, never directly interacted with her team much etc etc but I did see her in the first day or so at coffee machine ... I see her name on her cube and went ... wowwww that's a woman ? I just thought she was a life long devotee of Dollar shave club (cos I never saw her even with stubble)
Anyway she was never a problem, I think she preferred that no guys bothered with her, and the only girls that did could feel her "vibe" ...
However there were also a full on man -> woman trans who looked like that one - except qhe was not a fat slob (sorry really beautiful on the inside - before sew gets upset), and a few more ...

Anyway that is beyond ridiculous, and it has to be funded by tax $$$ per Obamacare ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #3 - 08/02/20 at 09:06:16

A few years ago at a former job there was trans person and I got assigned to work together with him on a project. Tall skinny white kid with long hair who mostly didn't bother with getting all done up as a woman. On the days he did he'd have fake breasts, close shave, makeup and miniskirt etc.
He actually pulled off looking like an actual woman from the distance. He wasn't that hideous thing in the video anyway.
Had no issues working with him at all but I noticed how the company made a point of singling him out at every monthly all-hands meeting and every other company events which were all on camera and the videos put on their website.
It was soooo important to show the world their token tranny employee.
From working with him I got the impression he didn't really like all that extra attention. Then one day he quit. Didn't let them throw a going away party or anything.
He contacted me through LinkedIn awhile later and said he could put in a good word for me if I wanted to switch to the new company he went over to but the commute was too far for me.

I think that the extra attention given to these people by employers is stupid. Some, like that old coworker, don't even want it. Then there's other's who want that attention so badly it's probably the main reason they chose to come out of the closet.
It's so much phoney crap over nothing and it's just opening the floodgates for resentments and the resulting backlash. Same with children, treat one group with more attention than the rest and eventually the rest get nasty to the special group.

But that's the divisive agenda behind all this social politics and diversity nonsense. It creates the problems it's supposed to be solving. Turns people against one another more than they were to begin with.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 08/02/20 at 09:22:32

This man-> woman one I was talking about other than the fact Qhe is like 6' 3 or even taller, would actually pass for a woman - but Qhe had surgery and whatever else and all the required things much like Michael Obama ...

I suspect a lot of them dont like the attention regarding workplace, except from their target people. But companies like to do some crap which really doesn't even help IMHO.

I'm all for not discriminating - but to me that's just finding the best ones for the job, social image and this and that is garbage.
Is there a risk that a company ends up full of white men ???
Well if they're the best at what they do and blast the rest of their competition out of the water, no problem.

Judge the action/work etc, not skin color - in either direction.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #5 - 08/02/20 at 10:15:19

When you're lying in the surgery room waiting to have a tumor removed from your brain do you want the brain surgeon hired solely for the sake of diversity or the one that has the proven skill and education for brain surgery but is not from a minority group?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/02/20 at 12:02:32

"When you're lying in the surgery room waiting to have a tumor removed from your brain do you want the brain surgeon hired solely for the sake of diversity or the one that has the proven skill and education for brain surgery but is not from a minority group?"

Skill and education of course.

Would you want one that says they have completely removed and cured 300 tumor patients and has no proof of that, or one that has empirical evidence?

Would you want one that claims they are currently an OR Surgeon but is actually just dropping by a surgery once or twice a year?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 08/02/20 at 14:21:25

More hypothetical nuts that makes 0 sense - Like these are the only 2 choices ...

Then Eegore will point to - see I said "Skill and education of course" ...
See, see see you're so wrong, I'm so superior ... I fly around teh world  making paramilitary medical field hospitals attack the rebels in the fight on corona virus and in other cases support the rebels when they fight the Ebol-aids elidemics ... I'm so superior ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/02/20 at 17:59:20

Why on earth would you think any of that is superior?  You don't even need an education to do most of what I do.

Oh wait, I asked that question about how a POTUS donates money so now I'm a bad guy that's all anti-Trump libtard zit picker.  Not just a guy that asked a question, while, agreeing with you.  

Noise much?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 08/03/20 at 04:28:29

Eegore wrote on 08/02/20 at 17:59:20:
 Why on earth would you think any of that is superior?  You don't even need an education to do most of what I do.

Oh wait, I asked that question about how a POTUS donates money so now I'm a bad guy that's all anti-Trump libtard zit picker.  Not just a guy that asked a question, while, agreeing with you.  

Noise much?

Yup, how, in what format, when, where - That's the most important factor. He's legally allowed to keep it, he's paying the tax payer and wapo has reported it, that's how important it is ,and your questions need to be answered. Else more crap like this will spew forth.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/03/20 at 08:48:04

"That's the most important factor. He's legally allowed to keep it, he's paying the tax payer and wapo has reported it, that's how important it is ,and your questions need to be answered."

Yeah I agreed with you about the downplayed reporting, you won't acknowledge that, so you concentrate on one aspect, like a zit.  What a jerk I am for asking a question directly related to the topic.  I must be against Trump and trying to make noise by gaining knowledge about how the process is done.

Now when someone gripes I can point them to the low-quantity reporting and also give direct reference of law and process to how Trump is doing it legally.  Instead of resorting to name-calling, I can provide evidence.  What jerk I must be for wanting to have enough information to counter any crying people want to do about his "Hotel Corruption".

Knowledge is Power Noise.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 08/03/20 at 09:20:51

How is that a question for me ? Or even anyone on this forum.
We aren't WAPO, or treasury employees. And you know that.

There is a huuuuuuge difference between asking questions and questioning.

You are never asking questions when your POV is countered.
You are questioning and when some other technicality is mentioned (like I'm sure any govt building will take $$$ in any amount and any form) you jump onto that ... classic questionning and diversion, distraction and diminish the points that dont favor your point of view.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 08/03/20 at 09:48:13

philthymike wrote on 08/02/20 at 10:15:19:
When you're lying in the surgery room waiting to have a tumor removed from your brain do you want the brain surgeon hired solely for the sake of diversity or the one that has the proven skill and education for brain surgery but is not from a minority group?

I'd have Trump do it,... he's knows more about brain surgery than stupid doctors.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 08/03/20 at 10:04:51

Serowbot wrote on 08/03/20 at 09:48:13:
philthymike wrote on 08/02/20 at 10:15:19:

I'd have Trump do it,... he's knows more about brain surgery than stupid doctors.

If my 2 options were Trump or this beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dYk8JOJ8NY

Then I must be in a country with socialized medicine ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 08/03/20 at 11:14:45

"Can the President give direct funds to the Treasury?  I guess he could write a personal check, but then it's personal profit being donated.  Is it his business in Trust from his family that writes a check? "

That's a question.  You call it noise, I call it a question.

How dare I have ample information to reinforce a point we agree on.  Just keep pretending I don't agree with you so you can keep complaining.

"You are never asking questions when your POV is countered."

This is incorrect.  If I didn't ask pertinent questions I wouldn't consider it essential to provide verifiable references in full when I present material.  I would just post links to internet articles and call it a day.

"You are questioning and when some other technicality is mentioned (like I'm sure any govt building will take $$$ in any amount and any form) you jump onto that ... classic questionning and diversion, distraction and diminish the points that dont favor your point of view."

Except we agree but you won't acknowledge that.  I agree with you except for the Government buildings will take cash payments.  That is wrong.  But otherwise we agree.  I agree with you.  How hard is that to understand?

You argue when people are wrong, you literally just said that in  another post.  Or were you just making noise?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 04:37:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Philthymike - This is for you - No libtards please

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.