Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The last Republican protest that turned violent... (Read 71 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The last Republican protest that turned violent...
07/30/20 at 05:22:51

...was The Civil War.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The last Republican protest that turned violen
Reply #1 - 07/30/20 at 05:33:53

WebsterMark wrote on 07/30/20 at 05:22:51:
...was The Civil War.

And they won right, freeing all the slaves. Now you know why the losers and those that were slaves are still upset.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 07/30/20 at 06:04:48

And as time went by the losers found new methods of enslavement for blacks and wrecking their communities. It's interesting to read Thomas Sowell regarding black communities prior to the civil rights movement. And the contrast with its aftermath.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/30/20 at 06:19:31

Yes I have heard and familiar with parts of his work - I've watched Larry Elders interview and quotes from Thomas Sowell, Sadly Thomas Sowell himself is rather boring to listen to.
Larry Elder is a down right riot without the bad language, total PG13 and true family safe and 100% awesome.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 07/30/20 at 06:38:18

Sowell is very old. I think he turned 80 this year. Like most that age he tends to ramble on during interviews. His writing isn't boring though. I find it engaging, witty and logical.

I'll have to check out Elders.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 07/30/20 at 07:00:00

Elders is pretty old too, maybe not quite 80, maybe 70. But Its insane how older lefties are now righty's. Seriously if you were liberal in the 60's and 70's you're now conservative unless you were locked in with a huge political stake, in which case you've fed your soul to the mob.
Current lefties are commies and insane TDS sufferers.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 07/30/20 at 09:04:07

Right-Wing Extremist Violence is Our Biggest Threat. The Numbers Don't Lie.
https://www.adl.org/news/op-ed/right-wing-extremist-violence-is-our-biggest-t...

The fact is right-wing extremists collectively have been responsible for more than 70 percent of the 427 extremist-related killings over the past 10 years, far outnumbering those committed by left-wing extremists or domestic Islamist extremists — even with the sharp rise of Islamist-extremist killings in the past five years.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 07/30/20 at 09:43:06

Yeah, the alt left are a bunch of pansies.

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/30/20 at 09:43:56

Wow 427 over the last 10 yrs sew. Lets say - 43 a yr, and 70% is right wing nuts - so what's that 30+ a year.
I think Chiraq beat that last week. - And That's Chiraq's BLM riots alone - Not the burnt people in Portland, the dead body in seattle etc etc.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 07/30/20 at 10:07:43

Biggest threat?

Right-Wing Extremist Violence is Our Biggest Threat.

People believe that..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 07/30/20 at 10:33:36

verslagen1 wrote on 07/30/20 at 09:43:06:
Yeah, the alt left are a bunch of pansies.

Not even regular - Soy pansies.
The instant someone shows up with a gun, they bend over and spread whatever soy orifice they want stuff installed in.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2020/06/14/meet-raz-simone-the-alleged...

That fool took over the country of CHAZ (or CHOP) with 2 people and 3 guns. You cant make this chit up. The first thing these mofo's did was - get this - Put up a wall. LOL. Years of protesting the wall, and the instant they get a small piece of a city, WALL. LOL.

Try taking my little house with anything less than a tank and an APC and you'd be swiss cheese.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #11 - 07/30/20 at 15:29:59

I find it interesting that those who are tearing down statues of confederate generals, are trying to start a civil war.   Shocked

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #12 - 07/30/20 at 15:37:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/30/20 at 10:07:43:
Biggest threat?

Right-Wing Extremist Violence is Our Biggest Threat.

People believe that..

Now it is Right wing Extremists (which I may have met 5-6 in my 50 years) yesterday it was the Land owners, before that it was those Jews.
Just smash the glass and enjoy Kristallnacht  all over again.

All you have to do is come up with some enemy, build them up, and then surround yourself with some useful idiots and strike.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #13 - 08/02/20 at 20:20:27

The reason there's so many right wing extremists is because the media blame everything on them and white supremacists. Like the Virginia Tech shooter, a Korean kid, was labeled both a WS and RWE by the news media when all the kid was upset with was his girlfriend that dumped him and he couldn't stand all the snobbery there.

And the guy in Florida that shot up the gay nightclub. The media went into contortions trying to peg the shooter as a WS but in fact he was Hispanic and gay, or bi or confused about it.

Then there's was that 7 Y/O black girl shot and killed in Texas by a WS in a pickup truck according to the mother. The media had a field day with it and got in a tither over all the murders and lynching of black people by whitey. Then the police find a suspect that confesses and he's a black dude. Meanwhile the mother is raking in $80k from her gofundme site for being a victim of racism.

Then our good buddy the TV actor in Chicago fakes his own lynching by WS.

And that Jewish cemetery desecration here in Philthy by evil Nazi WS naturally turned out to be Jewish kids.

It's all horsecrap. Not enough of the actual thing exists for them to get into hysteria about so they have to invent it in order to keep the narrative going. It's weak and pathetic.

But this Patron Saint of Hooping madness is likely to convert many people into WS or RWE because it's gone too far now.

I really think it's the leftist master plan of getting rid of all the people it secretly hates without getting blood on its hands. Make someone do it for them and let them take all the blame.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 07:54:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The last Republican protest that turned violent...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.