Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Black and brown people voting for Trump (Read 27 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Black and brown people voting for Trump
07/29/20 at 04:11:58

I see a lot of Vloggers - in fact I barely see any white people's vlog (Liberal Hive mind I think is white and he's too stiff and serious for me, Salty Cracker who's a down right riot but his language is definitely NC 17) are the only white people whose Vlogs I have seen in the last few weeks.

There is a lot of black and brown people who seem to be Trump fans. Some are just conservative and down right religious (Bevelyn Beatty) but many many are not (Hodge Twins, Larry Elder, Dinesh D'souza etc) and holy hell Trump is a jackass. And these people are voting, Vlogging and debating for Trump.

If a Charismatic clean leader were to emerge from the right in 24 - I'll almost say Candace Owens and Bevelyn Beatty should probably team up and its over for the left for a generation. Maybe Even Rand Paul, Ted Cruz would be worth a look. Just no warmed over 2016 losers (Jeb Bush especially)

Ilhan Omar is disqualified from running - and by y'know the thing .... I mean the thing with man, woman Y'know the thing Biden will be in the Alzeimers ward long before 24, Bernie the commie will be long in the ground. AOC, Rashida Tlaib etc are already wearing thin and too extreme even for a country full of immigrants, we're only slightly to the left of center, These are cookoo, similar to Bernie, and an electorate where the immigrants are still in their 40's (being Indian or Mexican or even chinese you're never going to get a citizenship under the age of 50 - Green Card wait times are over 20 yrs, no one can get here legally and work on H1 and progress to a GC unless they were atleast 25 because they have to be engineers by education and have atleast 3+ yrs in a speciality occupation. So no foreign born citizen from these 3 countries and a few other countries as well will get a GC before 45 and no citizenship before 50. For me those numbers were slightly different. I was the first block to get a H1 literally months after the program was put in place. So The rule was I just had to be an Bachelor of engineering. So 20-21, and GC wait times were between 5 and 8 yrs, took me 9. So I was 32 when I got GC and 39 when I got citizenship)

Leaving Maybe Buttgig, Tulsi Gabby, Kamela Hairs, No Pocahontas gonna be in the ground too. So Is Hitlery. Maybe Michael Obama can be the first Black Trans Wo/Man - whatever The usual suspects from this year warmed over in 2024.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Black and brown people voting for Trump
Reply #1 - 07/30/20 at 05:58:03

This is odd, and the shift is sharper than the 2016 Hitlery's Kzhir Khan and his connistipation moment. Every time that fool came on the radio or on TV or was replayed for weeks on end I could see the looks of disgust on my co workers (who were all Injun at that time).
We had a common area between the company I worked at and another and there were 2 Huge TV's playing some crap like CNN or MSNBC 24/7 and we'd all gather round it for tea breaks etc, and to a man/woman utter revulsion when that fool came on.

This time its giving me whip lash. Posters in India with Trump ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10HH5kXicdU

Mindy Kaling can crawl into some retarded hole along with Kathy Griffin and die. Take China's side and you lose every Injun vote, and likely lose most chinese who are citizens as well. Take Pakisthan's side and you lose Injun, Chinese, Bangladeshi and they outnumber in the US by 1000:1. Wont even matter if you score 100% on pakisthani votes, and you only lose 1% of the Injuns you're still going to be deeeeeeeep in the hole.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 07/30/20 at 06:24:12

The cat's out of the bag now. You vote democrud and you're voting for communism.
Given so many have come here to escape that there's many voters who aren't convinced.

Latin American's are strongly religious and not fans of our disgusting abortion policies championed by the progressive left.

Middle Easterners have no love for the LGBLT rainbow coalition since they come from countries that imprison or execute gays and the progressive left are all gay.
Plus Jews are problematic for them too and Jews are all democruds despite the left's downplaying their holocaust in favor of blacks 400 years of slavery and systolic racism.

Then there's white working class males who are very tired of the left's hysteria over us all being racist, nazi, homophobic, misogynistic, supremacist, wife beating, baby murdering, cross burning, darkie lynching rapists.
And there's alot of us still.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/30/20 at 06:39:50

Plenty of guilty whites and the blacks that are shovelling that guilt onto them in spades, both of those vote democrap LOL. In fact that's 99% of their base.

Democraps might as well put a sign up saying
Feeling white guilt ?? This way ->
Want to make Whitey feel Guilty This way ->

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:20:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Black and brown people voting for Trump

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.