Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
HydroWhat? It dont WORK? (Read 260 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: HydroWhat? It dont WORK?
Reply #45 - 08/01/20 at 19:22:31

"I say my chiropractor who employes non medical trained professionals to run front desk wont tell me if my family was there or not due to hippa ... Oooo That doesn't matter they still ahve to follow hippa because of this zit and that zit ... like WTF, They're a low cost chiropractic chain, I can call my wife to see if she was there already, and how the F does it matter ... like it has anything to do with HCQ posted …"

You brought HIPPA up.  You did that.  Now you want to pretend I made it part of the conversation.  You said:

"That doctor is clearly showing her religious faith as well as following HIPAA."

This is very clearly wrong.  I should ignore that for what reason?  Calling it a "zit" is just your way of downplaying that you make a completely incorrect statement as a defense.  

Lets look at this:

"You really will argue about anything, huh?" - rocknthehawk

"Only when you're wrong -"  - srinath

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1595954676/30#30

Imagine that.  You won't accept "wrong" statements.  Why should we?

"relating to the original point or any point in general"

I keep re-typing my original point, don't pretend I haven't repeatedly attempted to redirect this to the original post, here are 5 examples:

1 - But JoG's article is pro-hydroxychloroquine, so we should accept it as fact, ignoring the missing parts like actual patients.

2 - My point is people choose to ignore major gaps, like cured patients, in articles they like.  

3 - Continuing to pretend I ever said hydroxychloroquine should not ever be taken is getting you nowhere.  I am saying your knowledge of someone who knows someone does not meet clinical standards of "proof".  A doctor with no patient data doesn;t meet the clinical standard of "proof".

4 - Why would you keep rambling on about hydroxychloroquine from reputable sources?  I am talking about the content of this post, where JoG presents a doctor that claims she has "Cured" SARS-COV-2 with hydroxychloroquine.  Not "advice" a "cure".

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 08/02/20 at 07:00:51

Who is asking for patient info ? Has she refused to provide that info ?
Or was the info provided and they're "analysing it" till november.

The other white lady got fired - did they ask her for patient info and was that before or after firing her ?

I brought up HIPPA because my doctor tells me they cant give me some info due to HIPPA - and hippa imposes restrictions like patient data, maybe they're stretching it to cover more than it should - now that you know more than I do - let me then ask you - what cant be released - PII cant be - that I know. Can diagnosis and treatment also be restricted if PII is redacted ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #47 - 08/02/20 at 19:06:23

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 08/02/20 at 22:26:31

This part was interesting:

Defendants make an incorrect argument that their conduct is somehow “excepted by statute from judicial review” under the Administrative Procedure Act (APA). Exemptions from judicial review are rare and narrowly construed, but Defendants insist that everything they have done as alleged by AAPS is someone outside the scope of accountability in court under the APA.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 08/02/20 at 22:57:19

"Who is asking for patient info ?"

I answered that already.

"Has she refused to provide that info ?"

Yes.  

"The other white lady got fired - did they ask her for patient info and was that before or after firing her ?"

No idea.  She also did not provide a claim that she "cured" anyone so asking her for something she never claimed would be inappropriate.

If she was fired for her opinion, that I think is wrong.  I don't care much for a concierge physician who treats less than 150 people a year claiming they are an ED doctor, but that shouldn't influence her getting fired either.  To be clear, I agree with you on this, but I'm sure the focus will be on my accurate critique of her technical job description instead of just acknowledging I agree.

"I brought up HIPPA because my doctor tells me they cant give me some info due to HIPPA - and hippa imposes restrictions like patient data, maybe they're stretching it to cover more than it should - now that you know more than I do - let me then ask you - what cant be released - PII cant be - that I know. Can diagnosis and treatment also be restricted if PII is redacted ?"

Then why complain if I discuss HIPAA in a thread if you bring it up?  Also I see for some reason my converter is spelling it wrong.  It's HIPAA for accurate anagram spelling.

"Can diagnosis and treatment also be restricted if PII is redacted ?"

I imagine so but there to my knowledge isn't a lot of reasons to withhold diagnosis/treatment when transferring information across providers.  Basically HIPAA is two sets of standards: Privacy of Individually Identifiable Health Information, and the Security process of enforcing it.  

Now from a clinical standard, public release of information has a process and that process is typically making the PHI go away, and it is usually done for business, study or confirmation purposes.  When a regular guy asks for patient information, there is no reason to pass that on, that guy isn't a medical provider, insurance, or approved business etc.  So standard practice would be to deny him information.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #50 - 08/03/20 at 02:01:29

I think what it boils down to is
Several of us believe HCQ was maligned BECAUSE Trump said it was good
And
HCQ used early on in the fight is Yugely helpful.
Speaking for myself, I have exactly Zero faith in the counterclaims. I've seen enough lies.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #51 - 08/03/20 at 04:41:57

Like I said HCQ isn't gonna cure anyone till the election.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #52 - 08/03/20 at 08:03:26

OK different doctor and he provided the data early on to someone who came asking for it - where are those results ???? Nope, wait till the election.

The first 4 mins tell you everything you need to know about why doctors dont want to give the patient data - and oddly this doctor also in Texas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Jhq-zGV88

Ooooo watch minutes 4 through the end to see what a crap weasel Fauci is. And the coolest part - The guy who's questioning him is actually letting him talk, not reclaiming their time as soon as Barr started speaking.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 10:57:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › HydroWhat? It dont WORK?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.