Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
HydroWhat? It dont WORK? (Read 260 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: HydroWhat? It dont WORK?
Reply #30 - 07/31/20 at 11:51:41

You lost the entire point and still I can see that zit Karen.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 07/31/20 at 12:06:29

"You lost the entire point"

What is your point?

Mine is that JoG presents to us information that is not independently verified, yet is presented as proof.  There is no independently verified patient data, so there is no proof.  Furthermore the Primary source is questionable as the Primary source has claimed that a very well-studied medical condition is caused by humans having sex with demons.

That is not proof.  That is what I am saying.  That is all I am saying.

As for personal opinion, and exclusively personal opinion, if I was taking advice, and specifically advice and only the word advice with the exclusion of all other words, only "advice" from a doctor of any race of any religion and that doctor thinks humans have "sex with demons", I would reconsider the quality of that doctors opinions.  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 07/31/20 at 12:21:01

Eegore wrote on 07/31/20 at 12:06:29:
"You lost the entire point"

What is your point?

Mine is that JoG presents to us information that is not independently verified, yet is presented as proof.  There is no independently verified patient data, so there is no proof.  Furthermore the Primary source is questionable as the Primary source has claimed that a very well-studied medical condition is caused by humans having sex with demons.

That is not proof.  That is what I am saying.  That is all I am saying.

As for personal opinion, and exclusively personal opinion, if I was taking advice, and specifically advice and only the word advice with the exclusion of all other words, only "advice" from a doctor of any race of any religion and that doctor thinks humans have "sex with demons", I would reconsider the quality of that doctors opinions.  

So is Greta Tunberg ranting and raving about "how dare you"
And now get this - she's an expert on - you guessed it Chinese virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRXfACYbyHU

CNN uses her as a china virus expert, so obviously doctors treating and curing people are invalid as experts.

Yea yea I know you disavowed her.

These "news" agencies are quacks peddling propaganda and killing actual news that wont fit their angle. You disavowing Greta Von Doomberg is only partially valid cos you seem to not disavowing those who're putting her on the pedestal of expertise and discrediting doctors without fully interviewing them to the extent Hippa will allow even - you dont see a single reporter checking to see what info the doctor had, or if Cuomo actually took HCQ and him ask for a urine test - This is that same Matt Lauer crap all over again.

Who is supposed to get the patient data as proof under hippa allowed guidelines ??? Those people are ignoring, slandering, and lying about it not to mention taking the HCQ and still lying about it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 07/31/20 at 12:42:25

OK I should have googled - but I am really against feeding the trolls.
I do love pointing out where Karen's have zits apparently, and is that feeding the trolls or poking the trolls ???? Anyway - This is close enough to proof - If the Karens want more - they can pick their zits as much as they want.

Wait, In India dont they dance around a fire or eat fire or walk on fire or play cricket or something ??? Yea discredit with that Karen.

From end of May - I may have posted this in an earlier thread.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-05-india-hydroxychloroquine-virus.html

July 15 -
https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/coronavirus-vaccine-hydroxychloroqui
ne-hcq-covid-19-treatment-6504276/

There's a lot more, but I know of these 2 as reputable sources.
In India its use was limited to very at risk patients and medical field workers as of 2 months ago because while we made copious quantities of it, its was still only a few million a year and in a country of a billion if every 3rd person wanted to pop em like candy It'd run out in minutes.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/31/20 at 14:08:17

"Yea yea I know you disavowed her."

This is incorrect.  To disavow means I deny previous support, which I have never supported her views, only that her publicity has been weaponized effectively.  

Cite a single example where I provided any support, credibility or even entertained that she knew anything that would be used as pertinent climate change evidence.  Oh I see, we are pretending I was pro-Greta so the rest of your comment holds weight, and that I wasn't equally critical of her.

"These "news" agencies are quacks peddling propaganda and killing actual news that wont fit their angle."

I agree, I have always said on here I do not utilize mainstream news as evidence.  I said that Greta has no substance to her stance, but her vilification by using the phrase "how dare you" is a solid strategic move.  

"you dont see a single reporter checking to see what info the doctor had, or if Cuomo actually took HCQ and him ask for a urine test - This is that same Matt Lauer crap all over again"

Exactly.  This is why I don't use garbage like that to reinforce my opinions.  I provide verifiable resources, that most people won't bother to read, but will say is wrong.

Let's not pretend I use CNN/Fox/Facebook etc. when I provide references. At most they are minor supplements.

"Who is supposed to get the patient data as proof under hippa allowed guidelines ???"

Accredited healthcare and public health organizations and their affiliates.  For instance, NIH, NIPH and the CDC should have information submitted to them, also private companies producing or distributing medications/vaccines etc.

Now anyone can have patient stats if no personal information is included.  For instance if I "cure" 300 patients with a drug and have the patient outcomes with their names and other identifying information removed, this can be distributed to anyone.  It won't however be independently verified.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/31/20 at 14:19:02

"OK I should have googled - but I am really against feeding the trolls.
I do love pointing out where Karen's have zits apparently, and is that feeding the trolls or poking the trolls ???? Anyway - This is close enough to proof - If the Karens want more - they can pick their zits as much as they want."

You are actually proving my point.

You are referencing actual real documented information.  Not a doctor talking in a microphone with no data that also thinks humans sleep with demons.

But lets face it, you also are refusing to acknowledge I never said hydroxychloroquine would not work.  I never said that.  But keep pretending.

Now with your references, which one has "cured" SARS-COV-2?

None of them.  Yet hydroxychloroquine is a "proven" "cure" according to JoG's reference.  300 "cured".

In your reference:  "Under India's clinical guidelines for coronavirus treatment, hydroxychloroquine can be administered, but only to patients "with severe disease and requiring ICU management"

Why wait if its a cure?  Give it to every citizen ASAP.  Get that production up.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 07/31/20 at 15:10:10

Eegore wrote on 07/31/20 at 14:19:02:
"OK I should have googled - but I am really against feeding the trolls.
I do love pointing out where Karen's have zits apparently, and is that feeding the trolls or poking the trolls ???? Anyway - This is close enough to proof - If the Karens want more - they can pick their zits as much as they want."

You are actually proving my point.

You are referencing actual real documented information.  Not a doctor talking in a microphone with no data that also thinks humans sleep with demons.

But lets face it, you also are refusing to acknowledge I never said hydroxychloroquine would not work.  I never said that.  But keep pretending.

Now with your references, which one has "cured" SARS-COV-2?

None of them.  Yet hydroxychloroquine is a "proven" "cure" according to JoG's reference.  300 "cured".

In your reference:  "Under India's clinical guidelines for coronavirus treatment, hydroxychloroquine can be administered, but only to patients "with severe disease and requiring ICU management"

Why wait if its a cure?  Give it to every citizen ASAP.  Get that production up.

Sorry that is garbage argument and this is why - The first thing the Indian Nationalist prime minister did - He is called India's Trump BTW is order higher production and stop all exports regardless of profit.
However in a country of a 1.1 billion people you'd have to produce nearly 300 million doses a month to do anything near what you suggest. India was likely the worlds largest manufacturer before the pandemic (or 2nd for that matter), but even so, they cant make infinite doses available at the whim of anyone and everyone.

I spoke to my mom about this last 2 months ago - when that restriction was in place - no idea if it has loosened now or not. I know Trump and Modi discussed exporting a few weeks ago - No idea if it has ramped up, exports have increased but domestic supply reduced etc etc.

Sorry Karen, the zit still seems to be there and its got some lies flying around it.

Oh OK You didn't disavow Greta Von Doomberg, you never vowed her. I'm sure she'll send a "How dare you" your way for that. Just make sure it also doesn;t start lying around that zit.

Cool.
Srinath

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/31/20 at 16:26:18

Sorry that is garbage argument and this is why - The first thing the Indian Nationalist prime minister did - He is called India's Trump BTW is order higher production and stop all exports regardless of profit."

You indicated the supply shortage in the previous post.  I'm just saying it's not a "proven cure".  Your defense to this is things like CNN is trash, Black Doctors are following HIPPA by declaring their religious Deity will end Facebook, and claiming I support Greta without evidence (since it doesn't exist).

Why didn't you start with real evidence instead of this HIPPA misdirection, changing the word "proof" into "advice",  defending Immanuel's religious statements as HIPPA, and telling me Mainstream News is junk, which I have said for years?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 07/31/20 at 16:35:59

I've not done anything you're claiming I did.

This is the whole soy puXsy, zit picking nature eegore, where you want to know what format the $$$ from Trump hotels was delivered to the treasury ...

If your soy puxsy still has that zit - now a lot of flies are flying around it, feel free to pick it to your hearts content ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #39 - 07/31/20 at 17:12:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw1IeI7Lrz4

That's the Henry Ford institute - not a black cameroonian doctor, does soy Pusxy zit feel better now ??? Or worse ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 07/31/20 at 19:56:42

"I've not done anything you're claiming I did."

- Misrepresenting HIPPA:

"I can tell my doctor (chiropractor) That my wife and son are coming in ~4, but he cant tell me if they were there earlier that day."

Black Doctors are following HIPPA by declaring their religious Deity will end Facebook:

"By saying Jesus will strike you down - That doctor is clearly showing her religious faith as well as following HIPAA."

- Claiming I support Greta without evidence:

"Yea yea I know you disavowed her."

- Things like CNN are trash:

"These "news" agencies are quacks peddling propaganda and killing actual news that wont fit their angle"

I am saying that the reference JoG provided as fact is not factual.  This doctor is not providing a "cure" for 300 patients until she can provide evidence.  All this Greta, HIPPA, CNN, it's all you defending something I never said.  I never said hydroxychloroquine won't work.  I never said that.  I never said anything like that.

"That's the Henry Ford institute - not a black cameroonian doctor, does soy Pusxy zit feel better now ??? Or worse ???"

Why are you still pretending I said Hydroxychloroquine is not a potential prophylactic or treatment?  Just to keep arguing for fun or do you really think everyone is ignoring when I say things like:

"I think hydroxychloroquine can work, especially the zinc mix"

Why would you keep rambling on about hydroxychloroquine from reputable sources?  I am talking about the content of this post, where JoG presents a doctor that claims she has "Cured" SARS-COV-2 with hydroxychloroquine.  Not "advice" a "cure".

She has no proof of this.  That's the entirety of that zit.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 08/01/20 at 05:47:57

Eegore wrote on 07/31/20 at 19:56:42:
 [color=#ff00ff]Why would you keep rambling on about hydroxychloroquine from reputable sources? [/color] I am talking about the content of this post, where JoG presents a doctor that claims she has "Cured" SARS-COV-2 with hydroxychloroquine.  Not "advice" a "cure".

She has no proof of this.  That's the entirety of that zit.

Doctor says she's cured it in 350 high risk patients, and instead of asking her for all data allowable under HIPPA you lefty numbnuts berate and decide to bash her based on her religious beliefs.
Doctos also says Chris Cuomo has taken it from the symptoms he described and she says I'll prove it - do urine test - crickets.
Basically the "cure" is claimed as not a cure cos she said religious and tribal belief based crap on her facebook page and the rich and famous have used it when they liked it while still berating people for even thinking about it.
Sounds like the classic hypocrisy of the leftie twats in the media.

You want Proof - Ask that doctor for HIPPA allowed patient info, and insisit Chris Cuomo get a urine test for HCQ byproducts - failing those - we have to wait for the election.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #42 - 08/01/20 at 08:07:21

Eegore wrote on 07/31/20 at 11:22:56:
  ...  If replacing words is how we do this then I will replace the word "owe" with the word "loaned".  
So now instead of:  I "owe" you money.  It is now: I "gave" you money.  ...

You have done that many times !
(You want 'Proof', just follow tt's instructions)
As for changing. You just 'CHANGED', the word, 'loaned', with 'gave', two absolutely different meanings in that context.
As a example of changing ONE word, in a argument.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #43 - 08/01/20 at 10:58:37

MnSpring wrote on 08/01/20 at 08:07:21:
Eegore wrote on 07/31/20 at 11:22:56:
  ...  If replacing words is how we do this then I will replace the word "owe" with the word "loaned".  
So now instead of:  I "owe" you money.  It is now: I "gave" you money.  ...

You have done that many times !
(You want 'Proof', just follow tt's instructions)
As for changing. You just 'CHANGED', the word, 'loaned', with 'gave', two absolutely different meanings in that context.
As a example of changing ONE word, in a argument.

Yea and the fool when confronted with news that Trump is giving 200K a yr from his hotel to the treasury from foreign visitors staying (which he is allowed to keep because its a $ for goods type transaction) from a libtard rag like WAPO etc, would nit pick on how he gave it, when it was given in what format ... and when I say any govt agency will take $$$ in any form would immediately latch onto that and grint that zit to pulp ...
Same as - I say my chiropractor who employes non medical trained professionals to run front desk wont tell me if my family was there or not due to hippa ... Oooo That doesn't matter they still ahve to follow hippa because of this zit and that zit ... like WTF, They're a low cost chiropractic chain, I can call my wife to see if she was there already, and how the F does it matter ... like it has anything to do with HCQ posted ...

Intellectually dishonest and deflections distractions and denials and pages and pages of crap with no point whatsoever ... relating to the original point or any point in general ...
Classic filling the air with noise. Like all the libtard fools in congress ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 08/01/20 at 19:08:30

"Doctor says she's cured it in 350 high risk patients, and instead of asking her for all data allowable under HIPPA you lefty numbnuts berate and decide to bash her based on her religious beliefs."

I don't know what "lefty numbnuts" do, but her practice has been asked for official counts by multiple accreditation programs, and even her supporters.

No useable data.  

Also when making these claims, any doctor should know their words mean nothing without proof.  Literally their entire profession is about providing tangible results.  

This is why I separated the logistic and empirical evidence from my personal opinion.  She provides no proof.

My personal opinion is a doctor that thinks humans have sex with demons, our government is Reptiles, and thinks Jesus will avenger her, is not a doctor I would go to.  But my opinion or anyone else's means nothing if she has 300 "cured" patients.  

So why won't she just provide the proof?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 01:59:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › HydroWhat? It dont WORK?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.