Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Breakaway glass bottles (Read 276 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Breakaway glass bottles
Reply #45 - 08/02/20 at 08:20:03

philthymike wrote on 08/02/20 at 08:05:10:
If anyone here is a troll it is definitely YOU.
Go pass judgement elsewhere you lousy troll.

To this I'll add Eegore as well, just stand around asking dumb questions. Like Idiots used to do on a lot of other forums I was on. For example on a keto forum I post a hack to make a pizza buffet keto, vegan troll would post, are you at the pizza place now ???? I want proof - can you put the manager on ??? Stupid crap like that.
This is the classis chit they're pulling against AG Barr - ask stupid questions, then reclaim your time.
There's a saying for the darwin awards - so stupid chit, win stupid prizes (usually death).
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 08/02/20 at 08:49:47

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/02/20 at 03:10:48:
you're doing a Donald Trump and talking utter and obvious bullsh!te, if you're saying, which you are, that the suzuki savage forum is only the lively and well visited place it is because you have a half dozen, racist trolls doing a pretty good impersonation of people with mild brain damage, discussing some random crap from a nut job blog, in this sad 'political' forum that doesn't even discuss actual politics.

Yes the level of discourse is so intimidating that millions flock to the political forum for the latest witty repartee, yet they themselves are not worthy to participate.

Go to the Breitbart website and read the comment section, and this forum is a sad imitation of that. Have you not noticed that there's only 6 people who post here, and post the same garbage ad nauseam.

Here is proof that this is a unch of gobshitte ...

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?action=usersrecentposts;username=322F...

That is your own side's Rocknthehawk -

New poster - in 102 days made 3 posts - 1 on 7/14 - a 1 liner in a build thread. 2 in this branch of the forum.

There is only 1 side shutting down discussion - yours.

The classic example - you find a jar you cant open and you smash it on the floor. Yeaaaaa you toalded the jar. You certainly toalded it who's boss.
I'm pretty sure I was a libtard in my past iteration here - except - I was never either - I just side with common sense - I'm not truth over facts (what a retarded thing to say) nor am I facts over truth (that's not any better).

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Rockn

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 08/02/20 at 11:48:08

Dont be such a clown Srin, most people ignore this section of the forum, I registered to get more information on my bike, but get bored and wade into this section once in a while.

Your 5000 posts have such little substance its pathetic, it's like 5 threads a day with a single link, or a paragraph of answers to questions nobody asked. I just come here for the humor of 3 dudes with the same views typing incoherent nonsense to jerk each other off. For someone that loves to rail against the other "side" it's impressive how sensitive you can be.

You're a pathetic keyboard warrior with nowhere to vent, so you pick an orphaned motorcycle forum to be reaffirmed that your "side" is always the right side, where you're never wrong and dont need to do any research.

Good luck with those zits my friend.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 08/02/20 at 11:53:13

"To this I'll add Eegore as well, just stand around asking dumb questions."

Dumb questions like why do you wrongly claim HIPPA is being protected when a doctor says Jesus will shut down Facebook to avenge her?

Or dumb questions like how does Trump's organization pay into donations because I am interested in topics like that, and I agreed with you multiple times?

I agreed with you and you still complain.  

Or is it dumb like when you gripe about post content being off-topic:

"I can call my wife to see if she was there already, and how the F does it matter ... like it has anything to do with HCQ posted …"

But look at the direction you took this thread through your contributions:

"
The GS500F was dropped from the UK Suzuki range in 2007 and from the US range after 2009 model year, but was still available in Australia[32] and Denmark. Per Wiki -"

Like that has anything to do with the ethics of training programs.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 08/02/20 at 12:11:26

"So, either this moral quandary you say you are having is a manipulative attempt to create feedback from this forum so you can use it for this class....or...... you do not really have a position as you’ve hinted at.....or.....you do have such a position and are foolishly relaying events that should remain private within your organization."

My organization bought a ton of breakaway bottles an these are only used for one thing.  Public unrest exercises.  Historically most training programs develop the skills that are the desired outcome, but some, on occasion are flat out dangerous, or are creating a physical or emotional platform that facilitates an undesired outcome.  

An example would be placing Tasers on the same side as an actual firearm.  Bad training, I would not contract out arrest subjects if that method was being used as it is proven to create a dangerous potential for negligent firearm discharge.

As for the manipulative feedback, all the high school programs are suspended so they are currently not using this forum to work on bikes, or look at the Tall Table.

As for the "foolishly relaying events that should remain private within your organization" that is untrue.  There are plenty of YouTube videos and national news coverage on the protests.  It is no secret that Federal agencies are involved, there is daily covered debate on this, there are public statements from various Federal programs.

As such I am not disclosing anything confidential when I indicate that Federal agencies conduct training, and that training includes public unrest.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 08/02/20 at 14:17:19

Rockn wrote on 08/02/20 at 11:48:08:
I just come here for the humor of 3 dudes with the same views typing incoherent nonsense to jerk each other off.

Whatever floats your boat.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #51 - 08/02/20 at 14:17:32

Did YOU just post here ??????

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/01/20 at 18:04:13:
 ...  just scumbags ...  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
        Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
          Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
            Grin Grin Grin Grin
              Grin Grin Grin
                Grin Grin
                  Roll Eyes

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #52 - 08/02/20 at 14:50:27

Rockn wrote on 08/02/20 at 11:48:08:
...  I just come here for the humor ...  

So your view, on a subject, any subject, Is ?

Or are you here, just to do drive-by's like Bot ?

Good luck with those zits my friend.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 08/03/20 at 05:48:19

Eegore wrote on 08/02/20 at 12:11:26:
"So, either this moral quandary you say you are having is a manipulative attempt to create feedback from this forum so you can use it for this class....or...... you do not really have a position as you’ve hinted at.....or.....you do have such a position and are foolishly relaying events that should remain private within your organization."

My organization bought a ton of breakaway bottles an these are only used for one thing.  Public unrest exercises.  Historically most training programs develop the skills that are the desired outcome, but some, on occasion are flat out dangerous, or are creating a physical or emotional platform that facilitates an undesired outcome.  

An example would be placing Tasers on the same side as an actual firearm.  Bad training, I would not contract out arrest subjects if that method was being used as it is proven to create a dangerous potential for negligent firearm discharge.

As for the manipulative feedback, all the high school programs are suspended so they are currently not using this forum to work on bikes, or look at the Tall Table.

As for the "foolishly relaying events that should remain private within your organization" that is untrue.  There are plenty of YouTube videos and national news coverage on the protests.  It is no secret that Federal agencies are involved, there is daily covered debate on this, there are public statements from various Federal programs.

As such I am not disclosing anything confidential when I indicate that Federal agencies conduct training, and that training includes public unrest.  

I don’t think I said confidential, I think I said things you should know better than to disclose. Nothing good can come out of it. That’s all.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #54 - 08/03/20 at 07:20:27

Eegore wrote on 08/02/20 at 12:11:26:
... As for the manipulative feedback, all the high school programs are suspended so they are currently not using this forum to work on bikes, or look at the Tall Table ... 

WOW, that C-19 is really smart !
It knows to stay away from;
The ‘essential’ cashier, at a big box store, who see/is, in close contact with, 100’s of people a day.
A owner of a candy store, who can stack people in a store belly to azz hole,
A, ‘group’, of people, gathering in close proximity, to Steal and Destroy.
People buying food items where they know not how many people handled it.

YET, it will travel through electronic waves of information, like e-mails, Wi-Fi, Internet, so those people are protected !!!

I was not aware that “...all the high school programs are suspended…”
Could you give reference that, “... ALL the high school programs are suspended …”
I was informed, through the media/news/and High School Teachers, that only a handful of classes were suspended. As they all had to scramble, and obtain gobs more money, to teach remotely, via computer, using many of the various old, and newly created interfacing programs.

Gosh that c-19 is apparently so smart, that it will affect someone at home, in the garage, working on a S-40 and reading/sending e-mails, and looking at a forum !

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 08/03/20 at 08:57:52

"I was not aware that “...all the high school programs are suspended…”
Could you give reference that, “... ALL the high school programs are suspended …”"

Nitpick over the obvious much?

To clarify:

All high school supplemental programs in the school district specific to the geographical location that I facilitate a program in have been suspended.  I am only very specifically referencing the school district that I have a supplemental program with in exclusivity with the exemptions of all other programs of any kind in any location.

This statement provides zero inference to any programs other than the one I am involved in and another specific to this one school district.  The one I am involved in is suspended.  I am only speaking of that one school district's programs.

I am speaking of the specific use of this forum at my shop, that is part of only one specific program, I can not say this forum is not being used by high school students outside the scope of them currently not using my computers on my internet connection at my shop specifically.

Webstermark was talking specific to my usage of the forum for high school kids in my program and not any other program.  So I am addressing the cooperative use of my facility  and supplemental program using this forum and only those, no other program, location, forum, etc.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #56 - 08/03/20 at 09:23:35

Entire states have gone true online for schools and colleges.
We're hoping this means we get to do online college for my son starting in 21 and avoid the ridiculous crap fees ...
Sadly that is after the election and by then cure will be out, and we'll be out a lot of $$$ for worthless crap including food my dairy allergic kid cant eat.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #57 - 08/04/20 at 07:59:13

Wow, such a sense of humor.
To be able to say to me:
Eegore wrote on 08/03/20 at 08:57:52:
 Nitpick over the obvious much?

Before you posited the, C.Y.A., diatribe.

Eegore wrote on 08/03/20 at 08:57:52:
... All high school supplemental programs in the school district specific to the geographical location that I facilitate a program in have been suspended.  I am only very specifically referencing the school district that I have a supplemental program with in exclusivity with the exemptions of all other programs of any kind in any location.  This statement provides zero inference to any programs other than the one I am involved in and another specific to this one school district.  The one I am involved in is suspended.  I am only speaking of that one school district's programs. I am speaking of the specific use of this forum at my shop, that is part of only one specific program, I can not say this forum is not being used by high school students outside the scope of them currently not using my computers on my internet connection at my shop specifically.  Webstermark was talking specific to my usage of the forum for high school kids in my program and not any other program.  So I am addressing the cooperative use of my facility  and supplemental program using this forum and only those, no other program, location, forum, etc.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 15:33:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Breakaway glass bottles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.