Something to consider.. (Read 48 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Something to consider..
07/25/20 at 07:33:10

Ohh, I know,, its a fake picture,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Something to consider..
Reply #1 - 07/25/20 at 14:17:19

Keep pretending anyone said the mask "stops" the virus.  This is a droplet contagion reduction, not airborne.

A mask reduces, and specifically the word reduces with the exemption of all other words in all know languages.  This means the word "stops", or "prevents" is not to replace the word "reduces".  This also means the term "spit" or "fluid" should not be replaced with "virus".  If this is the way we are going to do things I am going to replace "I owe you 1,000" to "I owe you zero." so I can argue all day how I can keep your $1000.  I'm sure there are plenty of pictures online that would prove my point once I change the words to fit my agenda.

Stop replacing the term "reduce" with your own words.  Stop  pretending SARS-COV-2 is a particulate airborne disease.

A mask reduces the amount of spit you project into the atmosphere around you.

That's it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/26/20 at 10:54:33

I dont spit 6 feet,, even if Im tryin,,
This is ridiculous,, in an operating room,, sure,, but walkng around? Bullshit

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/26/20 at 15:00:44

"I dont spit 6 feet,, even if Im tryin,,"

This only applies of no human will enter that less-than-6-feet area in less time than it takes for the virus to die.

So if you approached and used the counter at a hardware store, no human should use that counter for the entirety of the time it would take for the virus to die, or it was properly and completely disinfected.  Same with that gas pump you used, and all other things that a human comes within 6 feet of that you could have placed spit on.  A sharp exhale counts as droplets into the atmosphere.

Another thing, if you are in a restaurant, and tables are typically more than 6 feet away, if you sneeze will you refuse to cover your mouth because the CDC has provided no proof that covering your mouth helps?

But again, none of this applies to you because you are the only known human to be exempt from asymptomatic process.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/26/20 at 16:10:58

AllRight! Now ya got it,,
I simply dont care any more,, okay?
Ive watched them tell me shittt till I nO LonGer Fukkin CARE
Ive seen the
EXPURTZ be wron in e-very way until I no longer care what they say
Get itA"
I DONT Care any more,, I Listened, inituiallyl
Now,, Im DONE with it
I dont CARE how smart you say it is to include the giy who got shot in the tally of Dead FROM CV19,, because theyre gonna remove him from the rolls later,,
ITS NUTS,, So,, tou can STFU trying to Tell me why Im wrong,,
Im DONE with the ideas you say are so reasonable,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/26/20 at 19:07:37

"Ive seen the
EXPURTZ be wron in e-very way until I no longer care what they say
"

Except for the ones that are right.  You refuse to look at the information I use and present here in full for review.  How did we know to start sending supplies to Houston if we are wrong?  

Lucky guess I assume, just a shot in the dark, or maybe all those beds in Houston are part of a massive cover up and all those people are really healthy and didn't really die.  

You utilize plausible deniability by excluding the information that is correct.  I don't care if that's what you do but just be real about it.  Just say you don't want to be told what to do, and as such you will only accept information that supports your view.

These photos of airborne particulates are a joke.  This virus is a droplet contagion.  Just say you don't want to wear a mask and stop pulling up totally inaccurate comparisons from the internet to justify your stance.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/26/20 at 19:29:04

If the screaming idiots hadnt proven themselves to be liars over and over I wouldnt have stopped working with them,, Im DONE, E.. Im FUKKING DONE,, you understand? The AwThorIteeze had my attention,, I listend, I played along, I wore the mask,, I was doing it according to the Recummendayshunz,,
Now,, after enough bullshit,, IM DONE listening,, I DONT Care how youn argue any more,, Im  finished,, Lied to enough,, I dont care if its COMMON to count motorcycle and gunshot deaths in the mix,, so they can UNcount the later,, Its STUPID,, and IM finished listening to people who push Idiocy and pretend its REaSONABLE\
bECAUSE THAT IS A COMMON SYSYTEM,,
wELL,, A COMMON SYSYTEM THAT IS NOT JUST FLAWED BUT SYSTEMICALLY lying IS STILL lying,, SO,, TYPE AWAY, DUDE,, iM NOT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/26/20 at 20:38:39

So your saying that virus transmission is equal to viral death count.

As in the method of exposing the virus back and forth from human to human is inaccurate because they way they calculate mortality is inaccurate.

By that logic I don't like the way mortality rates of HIV is calculated so I am going to have unprotected sex.  They lied about how many people died from AIDS so that means the way it is transmitted from human to human doesn't apply to me.  I alone am the only human capable of having unprotected sex and not transmitting HIV because I don't trust authorities.  That's what you sound like.

I don't care if you don't wear a mask, but don't try to use completely garage nonsense like airborne particulates to tell me droplet contagion protocol is not applicable.  That's grade school tactics at best.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:24:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Something to consider..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.