Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jill Marie Jones $$$ al-Qaeda? (Read 30 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Jill Marie Jones $$$ al-Qaeda?
07/24/20 at 09:53:21

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Jill Marie Jones $$$ al-Qaeda?
Reply #1 - 07/24/20 at 10:10:14

I'd say given the 10 year age difference there is either typo in the arrest information, the actress has an elaborate and successful system of covering up her true age by a decade, or it is two separate women with the same name but born 10 years apart.  Also the actress does not live in AZ, or maybe secretly does.  The very first sentence alone should clear up any confusion:

"A 35-year-old Chandler woman..."

I am going to say since there is zero mention of an actress being involved that this is a case of two different women with the same name.

Furthermore nothing in the wikipedia reference indicates any other similarity other than name and name alone.  

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 07/24/20 at 10:24:59

According to the actresses biography she toured with the USO in support of overseas troops. Doesn't sound like someone who would want our soldiers getting killed by terrorists.

Probably a different person.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 07/24/20 at 14:23:03

Eegore wrote on 07/24/20 at 10:10:14:
  ... Also the actress does not live in AZ,
or maybe secretly does. ...

Which one is it?

Especially with the report saying:
"A 35-year-old Chandler woman..."

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/24/20 at 16:09:02

"Which one is it?"

Well any public information about her indicates she does not live in AZ, but if she is successfully aging herself 10 years in the public eye and is actually 35 instead of 45, I would imagine she can also convince authorities she lives in AZ.

So she either does not live in AZ, or she secretly does.

I am more inclined to believe the decades of video footage, many photos from her early modeling career in the 90's, her academic records from Texas Woman's University, all the footage of her as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, her social media accounts, and the state of TX, AZ, and CA over the idea she has finally been caught fooling us all to think she is 45 when she was actually born 10 years later.

But it could go either way, she either doesn't live in AZ, or she does and its all done secretly.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:27:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jill Marie Jones $$$ al-Qaeda?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.