Send Topic Print
Hmm,, Thats something,, (Read 43 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Hmm,, Thats something,,
07/22/20 at 16:11:34

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Hmm,, Thats something,,
Reply #1 - 07/22/20 at 17:42:11

This is misrepresenting how the FBI UCR calculates it's data.

These numbers reflect a comment made by Charlie Kirk who obviously can't, or chooses not to count.  The very database he referenced states "13 African American males" and he didn't add women.  It was only one.

Also this leaves out other means of negligent fatal actions like tasers, blunt trauma, vehicular homicide and choking.  Again those numbers aren't high, but when you choose to only select firearm related death committed on males only, you are leaving out a chunk of data that is pertinent to the argument.  For instance according to Kirk, Floyd was never shot by law enforcement and is not part of the negligent homicide equation.

The real issue is the comparative calculation of unarmed US citizens killed per million by race.  Black US citizens percentage-wise take up the larger number.  There are a lot of reasons for this, it is not exclusive to systemic racism.

The absolute real problem is that people cherry-pick numbers that are so easily debunked that their arguments become useless 10 minutes after somebody does the math for themselves.  Kirk did nothing but waste his own time drudging up this nonsense, except for the fact that people will spread it like wildfire instead of looking up information for themselves.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2019-preliminary-semiannual-uniform-crime-re...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/22/20 at 18:36:45

Ya know,, maybe youre not payin attention here,,

Whats the HubbUb Bub?
Its about George Floyd,, an UNarmed and currently dead guy,,

The lefties went crazy about black guys, black GUYS getting shot,, as if thats a BIg Percentage of Dead Black Guys,, Unarmed and SHOT,,

I know,, Floyd wasnt shot, and theres a real good chance he was gonna die,, if they would have just left him alone,, He was massively drugged up,,and had heart problems,, so,,
The big deal seems to be the cops are going out of their way to kill poor little innocent unarmed black guys,,

Unlike the BLACK GUys, Murdering theys Bruthas in the hood,,
Its all so insane,, Im sick of arguing abo8t it,, FUKKIT,,
If black lives matter so much,, how about THEY stop Killing each other ??

I Might be a bit more receptive to the position that they are so downtrodden if theyd stop Proving Every racist stereotype they say they hate wasnt true,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/22/20 at 19:47:38

"I Might be a bit more receptive to the position that they are so downtrodden if theyd stop Proving Every racist stereotype they say they hate wasnt true,, "

And people might be more receptive to your stance if you presented evidence that was true.

That image you linked attempts to present itself as accurate and it is not.  Presenting truthful information would go a long way because you have a point, but your evidence is poor.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/22/20 at 20:10:31

Disregard it completely
Look at the democratic shitholes.
Death and destruction
Look at how many blacks are dead shot by
Cops?
No
Black guys..
There is no comparison to the cops.
If the cops were even in the same universe with the numbers they (blacks  ) are killing, it would be common knowledge..it would be on the news, with the stats,,
Since all this cultural revolution is supposedly about police killing people, why don't they tout those stats and make that point?
Ohhh, because an honest look at the statistics destroys the narrative..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/22/20 at 20:58:33

"Since all this cultural revolution is supposedly about police killing people, why don't they tout those stats and make that point?"

Because its easier to pull up totally inaccurate pictures and try to leverage it in an argument that could better be made by using verifiable resources.

Most of the people that will someday change the way things are done in a positive way will actually use real information, understand a lot of it is garbage, and settle on the small things that actually make impact.  For instance a national reporting system that prevents cops that get fired from one job for near criminal behavior from being able to just move out of town and do it again.

Memes won't get that done.  Software engineers will.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 07/23/20 at 10:44:06

My position stands, without any memes,, I couldnt care less about the fact that you say you have information that refutes that meme,, I DONT CARE
It is completely immaterial
The facts are
People are ASSERTING that Cops are just Killin black guys all the time,, and its FUKKING BULLSHIT..
And they take their LIES and pretend that gived them rights to destroy businesses and beat people up..
We,, Let me assure you,, When I FINally have to go to town I DO talk to people,, and the people I talk to,, strangers, mostly, some old, some not so old, some women, and Everyon is gettin Pissed OFF,,
Somebody better find a resolution, soon,, because the people who just want to be left alone are starting to steam up,, and thats just before a Boil Over,,

The People are gettin restless, let me tell ya,,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 07/23/20 at 11:16:13

I'd rather be shot dead than choked to death over 8 1/2 minutes.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 07/23/20 at 11:50:36

Autopsy said,, NOT

Do I hink he was abused? Yep,, Did they have options? Yep,,
Totally wrong what they did,, Yet
Autopsy revealed lots of drugs and heart problems,, he was quite likely gonna die,,
The point is,, The way these things are being presented is as if the cops are outta control, and the lives of BLACK MEN just dont matter,, BUT,, a recent study that shows there isnt bias in the the average numbers of Who gets Killed by the cops was also withdrawn,, not for inaccuracy, but because it wasnt PC!,,It wasnt supportive of the narrative,, period,,

Things need to change, granted,, when is the point made?
How many innocent people need to have businesses destroyed, be beaten up, burned out,,?

And, seriouosly,, if black lives matter so much,, howcum thats who is killin the black guys the most often?

Cops kill plenty of white guys, man,, plenty,,
I agree with E,, and the cops that have Excessive use of force complaints that show a pattern of abuse,, need fired and blackballed,, not just forced to move to another state and do the same thing again., OUT of Law enforcement, forever..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 19:35:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hmm,, Thats something,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.