Send Topic Print
chiraq (Read 43 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
chiraq
07/22/20 at 12:44:40

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: chiraq
Reply #1 - 07/22/20 at 13:03:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/22/20 at 12:44:40:

I was just watching that. They're peaceful murders as a result of the peaceful protest after the peaceful burning, and peaceful looting and peaceful rapes. Totally peaceful. It is definitely shaping to the the summer of love. Once again I point your attention to the rapes. If that's not the ultimate love, I dont know what is.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/22/20 at 13:45:04

I saw a clip of a guy draw a gun, shoot a guy in the head and then shoot two other guys, as he headed for the door, stop, turn and shoot the first guy again,, WAY too fast for anyone who wasnt ready for it, to GET ready and deal with it,, One of the guys who got shot Did have a chance to grab the shooter, but he flinched,, and died,, But nobody was gonna clear leather,, grab the guy, maybe,, but draw? It was too late already,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/22/20 at 14:14:11

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/22/20 at 13:45:04:
I saw a clip of a guy draw a gun, shoot a guy in the head and then shoot two other guys, as he headed for the door, stop, turn and shoot the first guy again,, WAY too fast for anyone who wasnt ready for it, to GET ready and deal with it,, One of the guys who got shot Did have a chance to grab the shooter, but he flinched,, and died,, But nobody was gonna clear leather,, grab the guy, maybe,, but draw? It was too late already,,

And to a libtard that means ban guns.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 07/22/20 at 14:27:34

In Philly the snowflake DA says he'll use city police to arrest federal agents.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-22/philly-d-a-threatens-to-ar...

He's already in process of charging cops that tried to keep the rioting under control with criminal charges and firing them.
What the cops need to do is arrest this lunatic and that hideous beast police Commissioner Outlaw.

They let criminals off the hook with the C19 outbreak and now they're arresting police and threatening federal agents. They're the real criminals here.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/22/20 at 14:30:00

They are Already Banned there..
See how good that idea works?
Because people slide them in from other places,,
AND those places where the guns are coming from? Mexico, wherever thieves can steal them, whatever,,
Yeah,, Lets SAY they are comin in from Texas and other places,,
If Its the GUNS,, Howcum it isnt like that in the places all those evil guns are coming FROM??
MOre guns in other places,, yet. Crazy Bunches of LESS VIOLENT CRIME,,

How about that,,

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 07/23/20 at 08:41:33

1,578 shooting incidents have occurred thus far in 2020, which is a 55% year-over-year increase from 2019, according to the Philadelphia Police Department.

There have been 946 shooting victims as of July 13, which is a 31% year-over-year jump from 2019, according to police.

Philly can thank Outlaw and Krasner and the progressive city government. Telling criminals that they've been let off the hook is a real smart move.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 07/23/20 at 09:12:53

Nooooo Its just people having been put in a position having to steal bread - By this president no less says our resident genius in chief. They're peacefully stealing the Nike bread and the store just manages ot catch on fire, thankfully after they leave.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/07/12/aoc_on_nyc_crime_wave_peop...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #8 - 07/23/20 at 09:17:51

It's because systemic farcicalism

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 07/24/20 at 08:39:05

Holeee hell - shooting at a funeral in chicago ???

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/07/22/shooting-funeral-home-chicago-jimene...

I cant even begin to wrap my mind around this ...

Who the F shoots up a funeral ?
And who shoots back ???

Is this how stupid libtard run sheiteholes are ?

Some how I'd have thought they want more cops ... but hey, these gangbangers are the defacto cops there now.

Its costing Bill Cosby ~100K a month to keep both the gangs that are in his prison happy.
Chicago residents prepare for that. You need to keep all MS13, Bloods, Crips and the Blips (those that were rejected from both the bloods and crips in that order) and the croods - Obviously crips then bloods rejected them - all happy.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:27:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › chiraq

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.