Send Topic Print
Jack-booted thugs... (Read 195 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Jack-booted thugs...
Reply #15 - 07/22/20 at 20:57:05

Eegore wrote on 07/21/20 at 07:55:30:
 It's only unconstitutional government action if you don't like the current President.  

Try this on for size...In Portland, Ore., federal police use batons, tear gas and rubber bullets on moms in bicycle helmets.

They arrest people "pro actively"

That’s so much easier than waiting for people to do something illegal before you lock them up!

How about...

The administration justifies the extraordinary disregard of constitutional protections by calling the demonstrators “violent anarchists” who have made “efforts to start fires at the Hatfield Federal Courthouse.” Trump says that the demonstrators “hate our country” and that “we must protect Federal property.”

BUT...

Anarchists in Oregon who hate their country are trying to set fires and destroy federal property? Hmmm.

Steven and Dwight Hammond, also from Oregon, were convicted of arson for a fire that burned 139 acres of federal property in the state. A witness testified that Steven Hammond handed out matches with instructions to “light up the whole country” after his hunting party illegally slaughtered animals on federal land. Their imprisonment sparked an armed takeover of federal property in Oregon for 41 days in 2016 by dozens of militia-affiliated gunmen.

And what did Trump think of these arsonists who destroyed federal property and wanted to burn down America? Why, he pardoned them in 2018, calling them “devoted family men” and “respected contributors to their local community” for whom “justice is overdue.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/22/trumps-america-first-amend...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/22/20 at 21:02:48

Yeah that's pretty much how that works.

Arguments will fly both ways about how burning Federal land is different than burning Federal buildings, but both are a crime no matter whos side you are on.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #17 - 07/23/20 at 04:44:32

Well the point in that case was that Trump pardoned the former. Much like he pardons all his convicted friends. Even Manfort is on home release, while Cohen was put back in the slammer.

Regarding the jackboot thugs, two points... 1. It's just about creating confusion and chaos, but everybody knows that schtick by now, which is why it's not working. And 2. One does not need a law degree to know that is is illegal to bundle someone off the street into an unmarked car and whisk them away unless they are arrested. And to arrest someone there needs to be 'probable cause'. It's clear that sort of abduction without arrest would be unconstitutional.

Even having unidentified guards in camo in a US city is meant to intimidate and frighten, I mean camo doesn't work in a city, in fact it's the exact opposite of camouflage.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #18 - 07/23/20 at 04:49:35

Also the best cognitive test for Trump is exactly what he's already doing. I mean to keep going on and on about acing a test for alzheimer's is a sure sign of crazy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/22/us/politics/trump-cognitive-test-results.html

“It was 30 to 35 questions,” Mr. Trump said. “The first questions are very easy. The last questions are much more difficult. Like a memory question. It’s, like, you’ll go: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. So they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah. It’s: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.’”

Look at the words he chose. Person, woman man. That's because a man and a woman are both persons so he wouldn't fcuk it up on TV, and of course he then went with Camera and TV, because that's what he was looking at. All this proves his mental incapacity to understand what he's doing. Which is making himself look more and more like a weirdo idiot.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 07/23/20 at 05:08:07

The bar is extremely low. For over 40 mins, in 100 degree heat under direct sun Trump took a blind side interview with open ended scope and questions from what he assumed was a friendly.

I'd like to see Biden do that sitting in his basement.

There is no claiming that Trump will ace a Harvard entry interview at this point. There isn't even a claim that Trump will beat Clinton or Obama or even Bush 2. The only thing I want to see is Biden do this exact same thing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/23/20 at 05:13:35

Serowbot wrote on 07/21/20 at 07:33:03:
Remember getting all up in arms (pun intended) and Constitution thumping  over the false conspiracy fears of Clinton or Obama sending military into the streets?...

It's really happening,.. now,.. in Portland, and Trump is threatening soon other places.
Fed military without identifying insignia rounding up citizens, beating them, gassing them,.. throwing them into unmarked vans without cause or charge and taking them to unknown locations...

This is not nutjob conspiracy,... it's reality.
Show me your TDS hypocrisy by arguing that it's okay now.
It's okay now,.. because it's Trump...
Right?...  
Sieg Heil !!!... Huh

https://i1.wp.com/electronpencil.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/jack_booted_t...

Navy vet beaten by federal agents: 'They came out to fight'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-vet-beaten-federal-agents-221453780.html
https://www.myarklamiss.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2020/07/chrisdavid.jp...

Liar.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/23/20 at 05:46:45

Apparently the Chris Wallace interview was over an hour.
This is Chris wallace after the interview.

Its only 3 mins, cos the last 1+ minute is an ad for something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIX_4YXESsk

Straight up, Chris says Biden needs to do these and not have pre vetted and answers on a teleprompter and he still stumbles all over those.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #22 - 07/23/20 at 06:16:34

This country's numerous intelligence agencies have been whisking away innocent people in cars since the invention of cars. Those agencies are just smart enough to avoid being a headline. It's not that unusual as you might think.

Democrats have put troops in the streets before so they need to stop being such whiny hypocrites.

Finally when rioters are trying to burn down buildings full of federal employees, assaulting police with bombs, fireworks, bricks and bottles full of excrement in a city where the homicide rate is up 240% inside of a month that's obviously an insurrection. Not peaceful protest. In Minneapolis they set fire to a 911 call center full of people and physically assaulted and injured a politician trying to enter the courthouse. He was a democrud and gay too.
Sorry but the gloves do come off at times like this.
And the ANTIFAG cowards inciting it all are terrorists and recognized as such all over the world. They have clearly announced their desire to KILL police. And have done so.
If the feds nab them and speed off in unmarked vehicles so what?
Terrorists don't have the right to due process.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/23/20 at 06:29:30

Did you hear about the guy who was found burnt to a crisp in the seattle CHOP ?
Obviously not, peaceful protest and peaceful burning, nothing to see here people. Nothing to see.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #24 - 07/23/20 at 07:20:48

Nope haven't heard anything about that. Read about the reports of rape and how police were blocked from responding to the victims.
And the blocking of EMTs for gunshot victims.
It's nightmarish and inhumane.
How is this supposed to engender faith in their cause?
It doesn't and it's because there's no actual cause.
It's thuggery and disorder for the sake of criminality. Period.

Once they started interfering with emergency services that's when the line was crossed and police should have been ordered to kick butt and take names.

Try to imagine yourself a rape or gunshot victim and seeing help being blocked from getting to you.

Very peaceful thought huh?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 07/23/20 at 09:52:02

srinath wrote on 07/23/20 at 06:29:30:
Obviously not, peaceful protest and peaceful burning, nothing to see here people. Nothing to see.
Cool.
Srinath.

I have, I mentioned it

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #26 - 07/23/20 at 10:43:39

It was just a nice peaceful summer barbecue. Is that so wrong?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 07/23/20 at 11:01:54

srinath wrote on 07/23/20 at 06:29:30:

No, tell me...

I found a homeless man burned in Seattle in February,.. and a man burned in Kansas city in May...
CHOP didn't exist then.
Nothing in Portland.

How does this relate?...
Is this like attacking Iraq and Afghanistan because men from Saudi Arabia crashed planes?

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 07/23/20 at 12:16:04

Is this like attacking Iraq and Afghanistan because men from Saudi Arabia crashed planes?

Love IT!  Never understood Invade There! When the pilots came from Saudi..

Anyway,,Some dude was found scorched in the rubble of, IIRC, a pawn shop that had been looted and burned,, They were cleaning up, I think,, it was a pretty early on in the riots thing,, and I saw a picture of someone who has already been arrested,, before they found the dead guy,, arrested for fire bombing the place,,
I didnt know it was in CHOP,, I cant say anything about location,, hell,, Im not even sure of the city,, BUt Yeah, Dead guy,, burnt up,,
MurDURD,,, Owner? Who knows..?? Maybe he was fool enough to stand tough,, or was too white to run fast enough to get away from the mob,, Nobody knows WHY,, But the dudes dead, and I Think that face in the mugshot was female,, whatevs,, thats all I got Row,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #29 - 07/23/20 at 16:27:32

Looks like sending Cohen back to prison while all Trumps other mates get released or pardoned didn't work. A flagrant first amendment violation.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/23/michael-cohen-prison-release-...

Meanwhile here's an article illuminating what Trump really wants more than anything but now can't have because of his own mishandling of Sars CoV-2...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/05/28/donald-trump-convention-198...

“So we went down there, and the speeches were made,” Gay recalled, and Bush capped his remarks by placing his hand on his heart and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, and then Barbara Bush joined him on the podium, and the rest of his family, and their families, and Dan Quayle, his pick for vice president, and his family, “and there’s 25 people out there, and with that, the band strikes up, the confetti starts to fall, the balloons are rising and falling,” 150,000 of them, red, white and blue, and there were 15-plus minutes of sustained, ecstatic sound.

And in the middle of this scene, Trump said something, not quite to Gay, who was immediately to his left, but loud enough for him to hear.

“This is what I want.”

“I’m sorry,” Gay said.

Trump looked at Gay.

“This,” Trump said again, “is what I want.”

Jacksonville Republican convention...cancelled.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:17:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jack-booted thugs...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.