Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Jack-booted thugs...
07/21/20 at 07:33:03

Remember getting all up in arms (pun intended) and Constitution thumping  over the false conspiracy fears of Clinton or Obama sending military into the streets?...

It's really happening,.. now,.. in Portland, and Trump is threatening soon other places.
Fed military without identifying insignia rounding up citizens, beating them, gassing them,.. throwing them into unmarked vans without cause or charge and taking them to unknown locations...

This is not nutjob conspiracy,... it's reality.
Show me your TDS hypocrisy by arguing that it's okay now.
It's okay now,.. because it's Trump...
Right?...  
Sieg Heil !!!... Huh

Navy vet beaten by federal agents: 'They came out to fight'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-vet-beaten-federal-agents-221453780.html

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Jack-booted thugs...
Reply #1 - 07/21/20 at 07:55:30

It's only unconstitutional government action if you don't like the current President.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 07/21/20 at 08:19:11

America Gets an Interior Ministry
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/americas-interior-ministry/...
"For decades, conservative activists and leaders have warned that “jackbooted thugs” from the federal government were going to come to take away Americans’ civil rights with no due process and no recourse. Now they’re here—but they’re deployed by a staunchly right-wing president with strong conservative support."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/21/20 at 08:25:22

Is this in the burnt and looted peaceful protest part of Portland, or the soon to be burnt and looted neighboring parts ??? I think they're not Portland anymore, they're CLOT - C (for some Indian tribe) land Occupied Territory, Well atleast its gone back to Indians. LOL.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 07/21/20 at 10:16:01

Trump is cobbling together something the United States has never had before—a national police force

This David Graham is a moron. Every member of the US Coast Guard is a badge holding Federal Marshal with the authority to arrest US citizens. Essentially a national police force except in name.
People these days...

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 07/21/20 at 12:03:01

Add to that moron - this one - Chris Cuomo -

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/06/04/cnns_chris_cuomo_who_says_...

The $$$ shot -
CNN's Chris Cuomo: Who Says Protests Are Supposed To Be Polite And Peaceful?

LOL, I think its called the constitution, or connistipation for you retards.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 07/21/20 at 12:11:43

. "No, the problem is what forced your fellow citizens to take the streets. Persistent and poisonous inequities and injustice."

Dingbat. The ONLY reason anyone is crying over injustices is because it's an election year with a sitting president from the Republican party. Duh!
The real problem is leftist jerkoffs opportunistic hijacking of race issues purely for political gain.

If it wasn't an election year everyone would be like who's George Floyd? by now

Once the Democruds get them black votes it's all - thanks negros you've been swell, now turn around and close your eyes while we stick you from behind by displacing you with gentrification and giving all the manual labor and service industries jobs to Chico and the gang holding up in our crime ridden sanctuary cities.
Huh? Injustice? Oh don't be silly go collect your SSI check and buy a. 40 oz. and an eightball. It's all good

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 07/21/20 at 12:50:43

And guess what happens when Jack Booted thugs dont get sent in - Cos its "peaceful protest"

Gov. Tim Walz has requested federal financial assistance to help the Twin Cities recover from more than $500 million worth of damage caused by rioting.

In a press release, Walz’s office said nearly 1,500 Twin Cities businesses were vandalized, burned, or looted during the late May riots, with current estimates of the damage exceeding $500 million.

Walz asked President Donald Trump on Thursday to “declare a major disaster for the State of Minnesota because of extensive fire damage to public infrastructure caused by civil unrest.” Assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) would reimburse local governments for debris removal, emergency protective measures, and damage to public buildings, Walz’s office said.

“We’re asking our federal partners to step up and help our communities recover,” Walz said. “We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives. Together, we will rebuild.”

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/07/04/walz-asks-federal-government-to-help-twin-c
ities-rebuild-from-500m-worth-of-rioting-damage/

The Idiots come asking for $$$ - 1/2 billion worth for chit they allowed to happen and prevented the police from enforcing their charter.

Really which way is it fools ???

Is it a peaceful protest ? Yes ??? OK then no Jack booted thugs, but why is there 1/2 billion worth of broken chit ???

Is it a riot and chit blowing up ? Then why would you stop the police from stopping it, and worse yet demand 1/2 billion ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #8 - 07/21/20 at 13:16:03

Because election year. Any other time they wouldn't let their hellhole city get burned down. They would have sent the cops and national guard on day one to protect all the gentrification. And to protect the rich Jews from angry apes.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 07/21/20 at 13:23:58

In 2012 I was a liberal I think, cos I hated Romney and I still do. But did any chit burn down ? That was the TEA party crap set up in NYC and 100 cites all across. I would guess that was the libertarians backlashing against the democrats and Obama - and may republicans likely joined in - did any freaking think get burnt, looted and/destroyed ???

Yea that's what I thought.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #10 - 07/21/20 at 13:35:36

They didn't have the masked thugs ANTIFREEZE around to incite violence.

I love how these lefty unicorn girl thingies show up to peaceful protests with masked thugs and antagonize the authorities and occupy public property and burn and loot but the second someone actually puts their foot down and does the same back they cry unfair.
Buncha freaking whiny losers.
Don't pick fights if you're afraid to fight.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 07/22/20 at 07:25:53

Eegore wrote on 07/21/20 at 07:55:30:
 It's only unconstitutional government action if you don't like the current President.  

The lawsuit is asking a judge to find that the federal agencies' tactics are indeed unlawful and violate Oregonians' First, Fourth and Fifth amendment constitutional rights.https://www.npr.org/2020/07/18/892617402/oregon-to-sue-federal-agencies-over-...

Multiple reports and videos clearly show heavily armed federal law enforcement officers dressed in camouflage stepping out of unmarked civilian vans and forcibly detaining anti-racism and anti-police brutality demonstrators on the streets of Portland, often far away from any federal property (where federal officials have jurisdiction). In many instances, those taken into custody hadn’t clearly violated any laws.

https://www.vox.com/2020/7/20/21328387/portland-protests-unmarked-arrest-trum...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #12 - 07/22/20 at 17:50:18

Serowbot wrote on 07/21/20 at 07:33:03:
... This is not nutjob conspiracy,... it's reality ...

Hmmm, can you say, TSA ?
(also know as  'Thousands Standing Around')

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 07/22/20 at 18:28:15

srinath wrote on 07/21/20 at 12:50:43:
... Gov. Tim Walz has requested federal financial assistance to help the Twin Cities recover from more than $500 million worth of damage caused by rioting.
Is it a riot and chit blowing up ? Then why would you stop the police from stopping it, and worse yet demand 1/2 billion ???

The night the, ‘RIOT’, in Mpls really got started.
Walz, the Fire departments, The Police, the Mpls National Guard,
WATCHED,
the cop shop burn.

THEN, ‘guarded’, The Governors Res. !!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 07/22/20 at 18:29:30

When people are throwing fukkin molotov cocktails, wrecking the life work of others,, You darn Right,, Jackboot time,,
Peaceful protests? Fine,, stomp around and bitchandwhine,,
Start hurting people,, You know,, like the DEAD GUY they found in the pawn shop,,

Its time to go home,, Its not about Floyd,, Its about destroy everythihg,, Coundnt sink the captain, so sink the ship,,
Morons,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:23:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Jack-booted thugs...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.