Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Will Reparations Solve the Race Problems? (Read 44 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Will Reparations Solve the Race Problems?
07/20/20 at 07:57:05

IMHO reparations will actually make racial tensions worse. Much much worse.
And this includes all races. The other minorities will be resentful for not getting something too.

I'm of the opinion that reparations have already been paid many times over to generations of welfare recipients. I also think reconstruction costs for the rioting and looting ought to be taken out of the handout money given to black people. They should pay for the damage they make.

My stepson broke a wooden fence at a park acting like a hooligan. The HOA demanded I pay for the repairs. I did and have no complaints. Fair is fair.

If people think reparations as a form of riot insurance will work in the long run they are dead wrong. The recipients will always want more and more and each demand for more will be accompanied by renewed rioting. It's a slippery slope with no end.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Will Reparations Solve the Race Problems?
Reply #1 - 07/20/20 at 08:44:13

You take responsibility for your (or your son's) actions.

Libtards do not. They say we break chit, Government pays for it.

Remember all people are born as libtards and for 18+ yrs they rely on other people (mom/dad family etc) to pay for all their needs and wants. Libtards just never get past that stage. Mom dad are just replaced by govt.

Look even in here (where some of the most highly educated and professional and self reliant libtards are IMHO) they are trying to find how exactly what was given to the govt and in what exact format, so they I would guess can go and claim it. You even say reparations, and some will demand a check, cash it, and claim the check cashing place took all their $$ and demand more, bring cash and they'd claim they were robbed on their way out of the place that handed out the $$$ (likely by more black people) but nonetheless, they'd attempt to get more.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 07/20/20 at 19:12:13

Good point. They'll have even more incentives to rob and kill each other than ever before. Maybe we're looking at it from the wrong angle. There may be some real benefits to giving them money.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/21/20 at 05:41:01

Oh I have an idea, the black people as slaves and as underpriveleged workers built the country. The people that worked them as slaves and the people after that who were working along them as co workers got a better - on par wages.
Guess what, the ones who are enjoying the benefits of both their labor without paying for it ?
Immigrants, new and less new.
But Its an easy job to hit all the new applicants with massive reparation fees, collect it up and when the reparation eligibility is proved (as in they didn't show up 5 yrs ago even though they are black like my Antiguan friend, or show up here drop a baby and run back to Kenya (BOB) etc etc) they can be paid reparations.
Yea reparations from visa fees. Heck, start with the first people who were robbed, Native americans. And yes I know a lot of mexicans look like them, they are going to be paying the $$ when they try to work, else they get deported and the employer fined and that $ is used to pay reparations.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 07/21/20 at 07:07:09

The day that reparations payments begin should be the same day they legalize crack cocaine and apply a 300% tax to its sales.
The government will not only get all the reparations money back in a matter of weeks but also come out ahead.
Crack Lives Matter!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 07/21/20 at 08:46:25

philthymike wrote on 07/21/20 at 07:07:09:
The day that reparations payments begin should be the same day they legalize crack cocaine and apply a 300% tax to its sales.
The government will not only get all the reparations money back in a matter of weeks but also come out ahead.
Crack Lives Matter!

Just as an argument, how are they going to collect the taxes on what's completely illegal now wit most of the sale and consumption being done by illegals and or black people ?
They're gonna have to legalize it and setup that in stores - right there it disenfranchaises all the illegals and blacks selling it now.
They'd lose that business mainly to the white man

Without an easy method of collection any of these things will fail.

That's why I also proposed schools use a fee and free system. If you live in a 3 br apt/house, you get 2 coupons for school assigned to you. Turn up at the school with child 1 and child 2 as the names on it and its free. Child 3-25 get to pay the going freight as cost per student for that district.

Same with this. You need a convenient point to collect and have a non evadable system. Its obvious the new immigrants get to drive on roads built by cheap opressed black labor etc etc. The white laborers are just paid better so the debt isn't owed to them per this assumption, because sadly I dont think that's even true, if some of your co workers are slaves, all are slaves, so I think they also get reparations, and should be charged to the ones that use it without paying for it on day 1.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 07/21/20 at 09:10:22

Every black crackhead, that is to say, every black person I've talked to blames whitey for crack. It was created as a weapon against the black community. The ones who believe strongly about this theory have switched to heroin and PCP. So buying it directly from whitey shouldn't be hard to swallow.
They gladly buy it and prefer it from Dominicans as it is. Having their community destroyed by Dominican people isn't so bad I guess. The crack shops can be staffed by them as an option.

If we're going to be technical about it all far more Irish "political criminals" and British petty criminals were brought here in chains than Africans were and predate the arrival of African slaves who replaced them and forced them out of the economic system. The few survivors migrated into unwanted non-arable land in the mountains, started their own economy based on corn whiskey until they were repressed by the fedgov culminating in the Whiskey Rebellion where these hillbillies laid siege to Pittsburgh (as if anyone wanted it). Then George Washington stopped the siege with an army larger than he had for the Revolutionary War.
Ultimately we ought to be giving reparations to hillbillies and black people should contribute too for their role in the repression.
But then we go into inconvenient rabbit holes such as the one where Arabs enslaved twice as many Africans as the US. It blurs the narrative that so much has been invested into.

Almost forgot my favorite rabbit hole where African countries ought to pay reparations because it was them who began the slave trade with the Portuguese.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:22:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Will Reparations Solve the Race Problems?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.