MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Yeah,, like this
Reply #30 - 07/17/20 at 16:59:18

Eegore wrote on 07/17/20 at 13:32:39:
 ... Since people who are hospitalized in intensive care with SARS-COV-2 die at a higher percentage than other patients, ...

I don't have the stats,
perhaps you can provide the, 'evidence', that c-19 infected people,
hospitalized in intensive care, die at a higher rate than,
Heart/Cancer/Organ failure/etc. people,
that are hospitalized in intensive care ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 07/17/20 at 17:04:43

You're a good dude,,
Thanks

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 07/17/20 at 17:39:11

7.62x51mm,,
I had a Mossin Nagant,,
Spankin round..

Short stroke piston is less likely to foul?
Not sure I understand why a short stroke makes for better dependability..
But if someone would provide the weapon and ammo, I can find 20 minutes
You can certainly elaborate,, I'll start a thread if ya want..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 07/17/20 at 19:56:31

"I don't have the stats,
perhaps you can provide the, 'evidence', that c-19 infected people,
hospitalized in intensive care, die at a higher rate than,
Heart/Cancer/Organ failure/etc. people,
that are hospitalized in intensive care ?"

Before I go into the specifics are you asking specifically about Heart/Cancer/Organ failure or all patients as I indicated?

I can most likely find a standard of care, by region, for intensive care but separating them by type of disease will take a rather long time, I'd say 7 months as I don't have many people that can look into this at this time and data is heavily in flux.    

Basically there are two fields of thought regarding ICU and exclusively ICU with not other type of medical care, type, concept, implementation or execution of care, exclusively ICU and only ICU care, and the mortality rates specific to SARS-COV-2 and exclusively SARS-COV-2 with the exclusion of all other types or SARS, influenza, or any other disease.

One is that some areas were initially overwhelmed with an influx of ICU, exclusively and only ICU patients and this led to a non-typical waiting time, or delayed implementation of what would be considered standard ICU measures.  This means many people were too far gone by the time they received proper care.

Another is that the standard of influenza care in ICU and only ICU treatment processes is not ideal for SARS-COV-2, and only SARS-COV-2 excluding all other disease.  So the learning curve has resulted in a disproportionate amount of mortality for patients with SARS-COV-2 and only SARS-COV-2.

Now the huge variables come into play when comorbidity factors are taken into account.  This would be an enormous undertaking to evaluate at this time.  My expectation is that survival rates for SARS-COV-2 and only SARS-COV-2 will increase as availability of care is managed appropriately, and we learn more about how to treat those patients.

My assessment is that 10,000 new cases of verified SARS-COV-2 were identified yesterday in one county.  I would expect an increase of patients due to this disease would end up in hospitals.  If 10,000 organ failures were identified in the same county tomorrow, I would expect an increase of organ failure patients to end up in hospitals as well.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 07/17/20 at 20:14:30

"Short stroke piston is less likely to foul?
Not sure I understand why a short stroke makes for better dependability.."

I'm not sure either, but "proving ground" assessments aren't exactly my field of work.  I would design and implement the process, but service personnel would provide the input on functionality etc.  If I recall correctly the field user assessment was less than two months, and overall the SCAR platform met the "similarity" component a lot of SOCOM units want.  This means the weapon type is very similar in use and feel when caliber or component changes happen.

Also I said M-16 and meant Mk 16.  As far as I know the Next Gen Squad Weapon hasn't been finalized to replace the old school M16.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #35 - 07/18/20 at 07:29:18

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-...

money quote"

"FOX 35 News found this out after asking Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether two coronavirus victims who were in their 20s had any underlying conditions. One of his answers surprised us.

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

...but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19…died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash.

This guy is a doctor??

Yeah, the hose from his f**kin' ventilator came loose and got caught in the front wheel of his motorcycle probably. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #36 - 07/18/20 at 12:57:37

"He died in a motorcycle accident”

Ya know, if HRC got another million or so of ILLEGAL Non-Citizen votes, she would be Pres.
Then, the people saying c-19 is a real thing,
(and you should do this or that),
would be told:
“Take Off The Tin-Foil Hat”

Because you KNOW, she and her crooked cohorts would completely cover it up.

Just like now,
a great big Mountain is being made out of a molehill.
All because of TDS.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #37 - 07/18/20 at 13:34:51

Eegore wrote on 07/17/20 at 19:56:31:

... will take a rather long time ...
... I'd say 7 months  ...
... don't have many people that can look into this...
... data is heavily in flux ...   

Great Answer !

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #38 - 07/18/20 at 15:52:32

"Great Answer !"

I could say the same since you completely avoided my question.

Every time you have claimed I won't provide information I have done it, so let's not start this "reliability in question" tactic to redirect the fact you completely ignored my question.  Anyone here can testify that every dollar I have promised has been sent to every member, every vehicle part, food, donation and reference has been presented so let's not pretend all the sudden I am lying.

Are you asking only about "Heart/Cancer/Organ failure" or all patients as I indicated in my statement?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #39 - 07/18/20 at 16:24:03

Eegore wrote on 07/18/20 at 15:52:32:
... Are you asking only about "Heart/Cancer/Organ failure" or all patients as I indicated in my statement?

To answer your question will take a long time, perhaps more than a half dozen months.
This is due to the fact the data is very hard to find, and I do not have people that can do this for me.

So just report the, ‘information’, you want to.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 07/18/20 at 18:25:17

"To answer your question will take a long time, perhaps more than a half dozen months.
This is due to the fact the data is very hard to find, and I do not have people that can do this for me."

So you re sayng it would take you 6 month to tell me if you, when you said "Heart/Cancer/Organ failure" that you either meant only those features, or not?

For my situation to gather 6 months of ICU data, would take 6 months.  Imagine that.  Then 30 days to compile, review and submit for audit that information.

Nobody believes you are employing people to gather information about how you are interpreting your own question.  This is an attempt to again dodge the question.  Deflect much?

I will ask again, let's see how you dodge it this time:

Are you asking only about "Heart/Cancer/Organ failure" or all patients as I indicated in my statement?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 07/19/20 at 12:50:11

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aLnqYrZolDI/XxRnvTt_VhI/AAAAAAAAauc/g_dYFwyyMUQEpc...

I culdnt get it to post n here,, anyway,,
a common cold can result in a positive test for CV19,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #42 - 07/19/20 at 19:53:22

That's not true.  Social media cut and paste lies strike again.

The confusion is the difference between antibody tests and SARS-COV-2 viral tests.  Also people are just lying or cutting the image to remove the specific details.

The CDC image referenced here is discussing specifically the presence of antibodies, and that SARS-COV-2 antibody tests can test false positive if one has had a similar COVID infection.  Similar, but not exact.

This does not create a false positive SARS-COV-2 test.

The CDC outlines this clearly, but this quote has been conveniently removed from the social media posts:

"Two kinds of tests are available for COVID-19: viral tests and antibody tests. A viral test tells you if you have a current infection. An antibody test might tell you if you had a past infection.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html?fbcl...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 07/19/20 at 20:01:52

Two kinds of tests are available for COVID-19: viral tests and antibody tests. A viral test tells you if you have a current infection. An antibody test might tell you if you had a past infection.”

Ya know, that is common knowledge.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 07/19/20 at 20:05:50

"Ya know, that is common knowledge."

Then why are you posting the common cold can provide a false positive SARS-COV-2 viral test issue?

If you know antibody tests aren't showing current SARS-COV-2 infections due to common knowledge why would you reference that image that clearly indicates an antibody test?  What am I missing?

« Last Edit: 07/19/20 at 23:04:07 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 22:24:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah,, like this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.