Send Topic Print
Yeah,, like this (Read 257 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yeah,, like this
Reply #15 - 07/16/20 at 17:26:00

I'm not a victim of implying politicians and there's not a lot I can do about those who are.

I am referring to the "Reports" that are commented on here that  millions will die, and why they are not provided in any capacity, even a Google reference, any time I ask.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/16/20 at 17:49:56

We saw high numbers thrown around, I don't remember what they were.
I posted factual, proven evidence that numbers are being played with.
Pretend those aren't being used to make decisions, and to try to make Trump look bad..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/16/20 at 21:48:21

"We saw high numbers thrown around, I don't remember what they were."

I've seen social media garbage and lies that said that.  No models, no reports.

"I posted factual, proven evidence that numbers are being played with."

I agree.  I do not however agree that all numbers are.  I posted evidence, in full, that anyone could look over and run the numbers themselves and yet somehow they are wrong without anyone even looking at them.  The information posted here predicted 7 counties in TX and 6 of them have increases within the timeframe.  Every model wrong.  Except the one's that aren't.

Many people could care less about Trump.  I could care less.  I see people dying, I see potential solutions and act on them no matter if it helps or hurts Trump, that is literally the last consideration I would ever make.  I would not withhold medical supplies based off of a level on perceived appreciation because Trump said to.  I am not going to look a family in the eyes and say "Yeah we have the equipment but your Governor wasn't appreciative enough."   If I can get that equipment to the people that need it, I will, end of story.

Everyone I work with feels this way.  Nobody puts together manifests and says, "Wait, will this help Trump?  Lets do it different."  Nobody even brings up his name.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 07/16/20 at 23:04:34

And I'm very happy that you are here.
Otherwise, I would not have access to what you say.
Did you see Texas took some 3,000 off the total today?
I just showed how Florida had lies in their total. They lie to the Cdc.
How do I know what is real?
How do you?
You can't be there and watch who is reporting obvious Bullshit,
Who figured out the Bullshit from Florida was Bullshit? Dammifino..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 07/17/20 at 08:05:15

[quote author=2E382F322A3F32295D0 link=1594857984/0#9 date=1594925262]   ...   Quote:
Imagine a large grizzly bear is terrorizing your neighborhood.

A sign at a public park;
"Bears present, carry pepper spray, and wear little bells"

Sign little further down the trail;
" Know how to recognize bear scat,
it smells like pepper, and has little bells in it"

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/17/20 at 09:14:44

"Did you see Texas took some 3,000 off the total today?"

This is what happens.  I am not aware of any mass counting system this complex that reports only accurate numbers 100% of the time.  Mistakes are made, numbers change.

"How do I know what is real?
How do you
?"

I helped pull in a cooler rig to a medical center because their morgue is set to be over filled.  This isn't a bad number reporting system, this is an accumulation of dead humans that is exceeding normal capacity.  It doesn't mean millions will die, it doesn't mean the rig will have to be used, it just means current mortality rates and rate of movement is high enough to warrant a mitigation strategy.  

Will I be called a liar for supporting the emergency storage?  Yes I will.  Because if that unit is not used, it was just a money grab, even though I'm not paid to do it.  But numbers change, rates of infection change, people screw up so I expect the predicted usage to change.  How many people am I damaging by getting this cooler into a place where it can help?  The same number I am hurting when I wear a mask at a hardware store.  

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/17/20 at 09:44:00

All deaths are Trump's fault.
For example, the Libtards are elder abusing Ruth Bader Ginsberg wrestling her back from the jaws of death what, like 15 times in the last 2 yrs and again, Trump's fault.
Remember folks, all dead people are dead because of Trump.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 07/17/20 at 09:45:33

This isn't a bad number reporting system, this is an accumulation of dead humans that is exceeding normal capacity.

Why arent those bodies being sent to the undertaker?
With so many thngs upset , transportation , whatever,, an accumuation doent necessarily mean scary numbers are dying,, need more information..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 07/17/20 at 10:08:13

Why arent those bodies being sent to the undertaker?

I assume you mean private funeral homes?

Many are to be re-tested, some are autopsies, and in most cases funeral homes are at capacity.  Hospitals are body storage.

Rate of death is exceeding normal storage capacity.  Rate of death, not rate of private funerals.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/17/20 at 10:41:52

And youve been ON site, personally, seeing thisa?
And its not a lack of the existing, normaal, day to day pipeline of seeing the dead off to the funerals and buried, its a function of people dying at such a rate that the system is overwhelmed..

The Normal System is functioning at capacity, as it was prior to CV19,, is that a statement you would feel cofortable making?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/17/20 at 11:24:46

The Normal System is functioning at capacity, as it was prior to CV19,, is that a statement you would feel cofortable making?

No.

The laboratory testing is delayed as requests are about 1400% above national average.  I believe funeral homes are moving at a slower rate but I do not know how many funerals per day is average in this region.

The system could be overwhelmed when it comes to body storage so mitigation efforts are in place.  This of course makes me a liar for helping to prepare in some people's eyes because some "news source" somewhere will report that these trucks are being sent to hospitals.  I for one have seen bodies piled on street corners when I went to Haiti.  I dropped off trucks of bodies in landfills and helped fly in hydrology experts to manage the mass graves.  

The numbers indicate a considerable potential for the morgue to be over-capacity so I'd rather a refrigerator truck be made available.  If it's never used that doesn't make me or anyone else a liar, and doesn't mean we shouldn't be prepared.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 07/17/20 at 12:00:34

I'm just trying to get the
Why storage is necessary
Worked out..
I figure the majority hear about that and infer
So many are dying that the system is overwhelmed..
Looks like it's due to several things..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 07/17/20 at 13:32:39

"So many are dying that the system is overwhelmed.."

This is correct.  But one can not say that everything is completely the same with the exception of SARS-COV-2.  

It's not 100% of the overage is exclusively SARS-COV-2 deaths, people still die from other things.  Some bodies are held for examination, autopsy, or testing, not every one will absolutely be SARS-COV-2, just most of them.  More bodies for testing means longer storage times.  Not every funeral home can be guaranteed to be operating at it's normal speed.

The rate of death is higher due to the addition of SARS-COV-2 patients, so there are more bodies in the hospital, more of them are fatal, this means more bodies for the morgue.

The rate of change is substantial, nothing that's been recorded in modern times with the exception of natural disasters, like a hurricane.

One thing is that people want to focus on the bogus death reporting, but ignore the confirmed positives.  When you have over 10,000 new positive cases in one day, confirmed tests, it would be a miracle for all of those people to live through any influenza infection, especially one without a vaccine.  So a percentage increase of medical care can be assumed based off of historical outcomes since recording has existed.

Since people who are hospitalized in intensive care with SARS-COV-2 die at a higher percentage than other patients, a 10,000 person infection rate increase will most likely mean more deaths.  

I for one am trying to get out from under this.  FN has a new SCAR platform that my real job needs to be implementing and I need 20 minutes a day minimum of usage I am not getting.  If this goes on much longer I will lose my certification, so I'd love to hear good news about how all of this death count and infection rates are bogus.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 07/17/20 at 14:54:49

one am trying to get out from under this.  FN has a new SCAR platform that my real job needs to be implementing and I need 20 minutes a day minimum of usage I am not getting.  If this goes on much longer I will lose my certification, s

I have no idea what your real job is.

Or what you're saying

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 07/17/20 at 16:04:42

I build training programs, usually for the government/military or private contractors, usually addressing deficiencies.  FN is a firearms company that provided the M16 replacement and are now implementing a newer unit for certain military groups.  In order for me to educate I have to meet or exceed the qualifications of those in the programs and the minimum familiarity requirement is 20 minutes a day usage of the FN firearm for SF among other units.

I'm not getting that done and there are no exceptions, even if I am pulled, or volunteer, due to Federal or State emergencies.  So here I am losing my qual times getting other stuff done.  I can always re-qualify easily, but I'd rather just keep things maintained.

But on the other end, I'd much rather dead bodies be refrigerated.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/08/24 at 20:22:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yeah,, like this

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.