Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Meteoric Increase of Wiggers? (Read 36 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
The Meteoric Increase of Wiggers?
07/13/20 at 10:40:40

As a high school kid I witnessed the birth of the wiggers.
White kids who listen to Rap and hiphop and act as though they're actually black. At 1st it was a curiosity and there were very few of them.
But that quickly changed. By the time I dropped out of HS wiggers were roughly a quarter of all white kids. You had your normal jocks, metalheads, hippies and wiggers.
Nowadays from what I hear from kids and observations of kids it appears that all white kids are wiggers now. And even in well to do places. Even rich kids are somehow wiggers now.

Now here's the truly unimaginable part. There's full grown adult wiggers all over now too. Like the kids I went to HS with never grew up and remained wiggers into their 40s!

These people have never made a lick of sense to me and still don't.
They've always been a walking joke in my mind. Especially the adult ones. They don't even qualify for all the government handouts given to black people so what benefits can there possibly be to acting like black people? Besides looking like a total idiot what's the point of it?

Personally I don't judge others unless given a reason to. But these people give good reason just by existing.

Why are so many white people totally convinced they're black?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The Meteoric Increase of Wiggers?
Reply #1 - 07/13/20 at 11:24:08

I love rap ... And I'm not even american.
However I dont agree with any of the stupid BLM crap, nor with the Antifa crap (wanna be black).
I think white girls wearing corn rows are the cutest ...
But white people thinking they're black is the lamest ...
Injuns are sometimes accused of wanting to be white ...

Not valid IMHO, but chinese behaving they're white is almost worse ...
So is mexicans who're light enough to act white ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 07/13/20 at 12:50:40

Do these wackjobs practice acting black in front of a mirror for an hour each day? Do they accuse one another of not being black enough if one of their acts doesn't cut the mustard? Do the males use thingy enlargement devices in hopes of matching black endowments?

How deeply rooted is the obsession? Are they clinically schizophrenic?
Or just below average IQ?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #3 - 07/15/20 at 08:10:06

I believe the old, 'wiggers' was just the start of grooming the, 'Usefill Idiots'.  

To be, 'Usefull Idiots' !

Just like the shepol/WIGGERS/useful Idiots, that watched GMA this morning,
and, 'believed', the author of the new, 'tell all', book.
With OUT,
paying any attention to the the  body language of the author.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 07/15/20 at 08:41:00

I think that deep down these race traitors believe that by believing they're actually black they won't be subjected to the new white apartheid and avoid the wrath of angry black people. As if angry black people might not notice they're skin color when all hell breaks loose.
They already look up to black people as their saviors. And when it's game over for whitey they'll collect $200 and pass GO on account of being black. Good luck with that dip$hits!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:27:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Meteoric Increase of Wiggers?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.