Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Delicious
07/12/20 at 00:15:14

Gotta just love Trump..

HayullNOO,, no money..

100PercentFedUp.com
Breaking: President Trump Denies Request for Federal Funds to Minnesota Gov and Mayors Who Told Police to Stand Down While Cities Burned
By Leisa Audette | Jul 11, 2020
SHARES
ShareTweetParler
The local Star Tribune is reporting that President Trump has denied Minnesota’s disaster request to repair half a billion dollars in damage from the riots that destroyed the city of Minneapolis.

Governor Tim Walz and mayors who ordered police to stand down and watch their cities burn will have to find other ways to get funding for the damage. The requested disaster relief will not be coming from FEMA.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Delicious
Reply #1 - 07/12/20 at 00:47:54

I'm not sure the President has full authority on FEMA release of funds, but I am sure he has significant influence.

I notice there's no comment regarding decision that were made, which is standard, but sure would be nice to hear.

"After a thorough review of Minnesota’s request for a major disaster declaration from extensive fire damage as a result of civil unrest in late May and early June, it was determined that the impact to public infrastructure is within the capabilities of the local and state governments to recover from. The governor has 30 days to appeal that decision."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/12/20 at 06:13:00

They will appeal
And probably get the money
It's just nice to see him not want to reward them for making it easy for rioters to destroy what Americans must repair.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #3 - 07/12/20 at 07:34:57

Actually it will likely be Mexicans doing all that work.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 07/12/20 at 09:25:08

Your point is well made.
I must've screwed up.

just nice to see him not want to reward them for making it easy for rioters to destroy what Americans must ( pay to) repair.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 05:42:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Delicious

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.