Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heck,, I dunno where it should go,, (Read 30 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Heck,, I dunno where it should go,,
07/11/20 at 09:05:11

More
Why I dont buy it,,

FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020
From An Article On The Subject
-
"Scott Jensen, the doctor and senator from Minnesota, who blew the whistle on the government’s gross over-exaggeration of COVID-19 deaths is being investigated. Jensen shared documents proving Health and Human Services demanded healthcare workers list as many deaths as possible as COVID-19 deaths, whether they were tested or not.

"Not that the tests matter anyway with a 50-80% (depending on the study) false-positive rate. Jensen is now under investigation after someone complained about him sharing the fact that the government needs to count as many deaths in the United States as possible as COVID-19. We featured Jensen when he first broke the news a few months ago:

"He was not the only doctor who blew the whistle either. There’s now a running joke that if you fall out of an airplane without a parachute, you’ll be labeled a COVID-19 death. Jensen says he knows he’s being targeted for sharing this information with the public."
-

Yes,, YES,, I KNOW,, hospitals, hospitals, hospitals,, NOW,, Hospitals? What happened before?

I woonder how many beds are filled with people who

DIDNT get to go get that surgery a month ago,,

And how many people are being used by doctors to harvest MONEY from insurance by treating them as CV patients?

OHH, OHH,, and cases,, Cases goin Up Up Up..
Using tests nobody can say are dependable..
and using statistical trickery, blending results of different tests,,

And all the while,
DEATH isnt climbing,

So
Its suddenly less fatal
Or, The numbers of cases is being manipuated,

https://gorges-smythe.blogspot.com/2020/07/from-article-on-subject.html

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Heck,, I dunno where it should go,,
Reply #1 - 07/11/20 at 14:55:42

"Yes,, YES,, I KNOW,, hospitals, hospitals, hospitals,, NOW,, Hospitals? What happened before? "

Social distancing, shutting down large gatherings, pretty much everything people are upset about.  But as I said before this will be circular arguments.  There aren't a ton deaths and filled hospitals due to social distancing measures.  Bullsh!t, there aren't a ton of deaths and filled hospitals because the virus isn't that bad.

Take a pick, either way you will be right and they will be wrong.

"So
Its suddenly less fatal
Or, The numbers of cases is being manipulated,"

Or treatment has improved,

Or the demographic has changed to healthier adults,

Or it's just as fatal and we have more tests,

Or there is successful mitigation measures,

Or there are a ton of variables like every disease in every human ever.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/11/20 at 15:37:24

Like politically motivated lies..
Which I have seen enough evidence of
To stop believing the Bullshit

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/11/20 at 19:13:12

Well I've walked through hallways of infected people, unless of course they are all paid actors or some other huge process of creating a false narrative of illness.

I will go with that evidence.  The kind where I see people in front of me, not the one where I sit on the internet and watch TV and observe one town I drive around in.

People are sick.  More people are using intensive care in a short timeframe than what is normal.  SARS-COV-2 exists, it is contagious, there are asymptomatic people, infection rates are, in some places, exceeding availability of care.

What's interesting is you don't see how you are not willing to believe information that doesn't support your view, from let's say the CDC,  but have no issue referencing information that does support your view as accurate and factual from the CDC.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Rye: Heck,, I dunno where it should go,,
Reply #4 - 07/11/20 at 20:31:03

I know there are sick people
I know some die
I also know we have been lied to
It has been hyped up
And now
Either don't believe anything
Or spend way too much time digging for enough information to sort through.
Sorry,, they have destroyed their credibility and my willingness to play along.
Fuuuk it, Fuuuk them, Fuuuk that..
Tired of being played

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/11/20 at 21:16:37

When I don't trust a source I stop using it.  This includes continuing to listen to that source and complain about how bad it is.

Like every topic ever, since topics were in print, or spoken about, man has altered it to serve individual motive.  However that doesn't mean everything I disagree with is wrong from there on out.  For instance I've seen a ton of modeling outcomes from a lot of various sources.  I've asked you to provide reference of "millions" dying from SARS-COV-2 as I have not seen any.  Not even close actually.  So some models are garbage, some are pretty darn useful.

"Every model wrong"

Except the one's that aren't.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 11:39:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Heck,, I dunno where it should go,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.