IZ U DOWN WIT DA IZMS? (Read 71 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
IZ U DOWN WIT DA IZMS?
07/08/20 at 18:24:39

For the edification of those that wish to understand racism.

The word racism has been so overused and misapplied that it's literally become meaningless all by itself. To rectify this problem the word is now compounded with an adjective to help give it some actual meaningful import once again. There's many common examples in daily use such as systemic racism, institutional racism and historical racism which are all fairly self explanatory.
However there's many other more esoteric examples that you likely haven't encountered. So as a public service these shall be enumerated here for future convenience.

Structural Racism: The result of a building or similar structure collapsing on black people.

Dysphasic Racism: Occurs when a black person has smoked so much crack that the resulting brain damage has made it impossible for them to vocalize the word racism or to blame their habit on racism.

Occupational Racism: The employment of black people.

Inverted Racism: When spoiled-stupid rich white brats at Ivy League universities protest against racism.

Educational Racism: The only subject available at progressive liberal universities.

Environmental Racism: The belief that Mother Nature isn't black.

Reanimated Racism: When black people are eaten alive by zombies that are white.

Numerological Racism: When a black person doesn't win the lottery.

Cosmic Racism: When friendly aliens like ET choose not to land in places like Chester PA and make friends with little black hoodrats and choose white kids in affluent suburbs instead.

Kharmic Racism: When drugged up black people drown in their swimming pools paid for with settlement money from fake police brutality lawsuits like Rodney King.

Darwinian Racism: See The Planet of the Apes

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: IZ U DOWN WIT DA IZMS?
Reply #1 - 07/09/20 at 07:00:34

emblematic racism: See symbolic racism

Symbolic Racism: See emblematic racism

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 07/09/20 at 09:59:41

Stealth Racism: Racism that is clearly seen by the naked eye but is radar invisible to the media, intelligentsia, academia and pretty much everyone who claims to have concerns about racism. It is the unmentionable racism between blacks and every other minority groups you can shake a finger at including Jews, Chinese, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Asian Indians, Gays, Africans etc. etc.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/10/20 at 05:43:45

Anemic racism/endemic racism, epidemic racism, epicenter of racism, epitome of racism - dont even laugh, these are what I have heard talking heads say in the last 2 days alone. Though I may have misheard that anemic racism part, maybe he was saying endemic with a mouth full of marbles.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 07/10/20 at 09:15:34

This word game crap is off the chain. These social justice fanatics are just stringing together random words and through groupthink it is treated as though it actually real language with serious meaning.

Always remember that all these jokers have is words. And not buying into their psychobabble is the best strategy. Defeat their words you defeat their ideological rhetorical bullcrap.
The sword is mightier than the pen still.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 07/10/20 at 12:18:07

Can't forget c-19 Racism.

Where c-19 only affects law abiding people that go to Church/School/Bar/Restaurant.

Yet does NOT affect Thieves/Arsonist's, and Destroyers of property !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 07/10/20 at 15:16:36

SadMnSpring wrote on 07/10/20 at 12:18:07:
Can't forget c-19 Racism.

Where c-19 only affects law abiding people that go to Church/School/Bar/Restaurant.

Yet does NOT affect Thieves/Arsonist's, and Destroyers of property !

At the start of the outbreak police Commissioner Outlaw in Philly announced all the thieves, drug dealers, prostitutes and vandals were off the hook because limited resources in the PD. Yet they had resources to lockup quarantine breakers sitting on park benches. Go figure.

I think we'll call that Hypocritical Racism!

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #7 - 07/10/20 at 15:20:43

Prostitutional Racism: When a hooker passes up a black John in favor of another John of another race because he ain't broke or potentially homicidal.

Realtor Racism: This is the common practice of real estate agents trying to push homes in nicer neighborhoods with good schools. What they are really selling is a house further from black people and YOU KNOW IT.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/10/20 at 16:41:28

Racyst - when a black person AKA person of color (the color being black) acquires a cyst.
Not to be confused with -

Razit when a person of color acquires a zit.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #9 - 07/13/20 at 08:09:19

Paradoxical Racism: The form of racism occurs when normal white people behave in a discriminatory manner towards wiggers. Since wiggers behave like black people discriminating against wiggers is the same as discrimination against black people even though wiggers are confused white people.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 07/13/20 at 09:03:51

They are transracials?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 11:35:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › IZ U DOWN WIT DA IZMS?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.