Send Topic Print
I Cant Breef ... crap. (Read 59 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

I Cant Breef ... crap.
07/07/20 at 10:29:52

I think we should give like 3 pairs of handcuffs to every cop.
Cuff the wrists behind you, cuff the ankles and cuff the arm above the elbow.
That way you can just cuff em and take your time getting em in the car.
No one can claim they died from cuffing either, if the fool OD's like George Floyd did - it'll be rather obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey7FDaj4gYA

Fools like this are why George floyd got killed. 400 lb fool spitting on a 100lb woman.

I dont even see Mike Tyson getting outta that ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: I Cant Breef ... crap.
Reply #1 - 07/07/20 at 12:00:40

The other day 5 teenage black kids made a big scene in front of my house. 3 girls and two boys. The boys were spitting on one of the girls who became understandably very upset and started yelling and cursing. The other 2 girls didn't stick up for their sister either.

Last month a black dude tried to spit on my old ladies car as she drove past but missed.

What's the deal with Black dudes spitting on females lately? Is it bucuz systemally racism?
Spitting on people makes it all better?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 07/07/20 at 12:24:14

I think that's due to the sputumatic racism ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #3 - 07/07/20 at 15:32:00

Fentanyl is known for respiratory problems....
https://preprod.drugfree.org/drugs/prescription-pain-relievers-opioids/

Prescription opioids are powerful drugs with a high risk for dependency. Taking them in high doses, and/or in combination with other substances — particularly alcohol — can result in life-threatening respiratory distress and death.

Prescription pain relievers can cause drowsiness, constipation and slowed breathing. Taking a large single dose can cause severe respiratory depression (slowed breathing) that can lead to death. Use of prescription pain relievers with other substances that depress the central nervous system, such as alcohol, antihistamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, or general anesthetics, increases the risk of life-threatening respiratory...

I think you get the idea.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/07/20 at 16:19:30

"What's the deal with Black dudes spitting on females lately? Is it bucuz systemally racism?
"

There's been a general increase in spitting as assault possibly due to SARS-COV-2 impact.  For instance I watched a video today where 4 men held an Asian girl down and took turns spitting "China Virus" into her face.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 07/07/20 at 17:02:02

Oh yea, George Floyd the patron saint of armed robbery and the archbishop of counterfeiting $ is soon gonna be the goddess incarnate of meth. Seen the tox panel yet ??? If I had that in my system my mom and wife will do everything in their power to not let my son know, and will never let it get out ... just saying, and we're only light to dark brown.

Cant even fathom what the BoweL movements matter movement (is that redundant ? Or an oxymoron ?) will spin it into.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 07/07/20 at 17:07:30

Eegore wrote on 07/07/20 at 16:19:30:
"What's the deal with Black dudes spitting on females lately? Is it bucuz systemally racism?
"

There's been a general increase in spitting as assault possibly due to SARS-COV-2 impact.  For instance I watched a video today where 4 men held an Asian girl down and took turns spitting "China Virus" into her face.

So close, so close woke librull ...
This was over a year ago -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey7FDaj4gYA&t=9s

Look at the date - a year ago. Wowee ... AKA before china virus. Jeez bro, could you be any more clueless.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/07/20 at 18:28:07

"Look at the date - a year ago. Wowee ... AKA before china virus. Jeez bro, could you be any more clueless"

I'm referencing FBI crime stats along with CCIC and assault reports from medical centers dated 30 June 2020.  The video I watched was 15 hours old at the time.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/08/20 at 05:09:02

Eegore wrote on 07/07/20 at 16:19:30:
"

You did say that - except I was referring to a yr old incident. Long before china virus and no one wearing masks in the entire scene - You obviously didn't watch it, but then again librull dont like to watch things they dont agree with. That's why they're librull. I spread even time between all as much as possible. I watch hodge twins for how funny they are - not to mention they used to do diet and workout videos - and I didn't agree or do what they suggested then either - I just need to know all angles and I use some out of one and others out of others. They were always prize comedians though.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/08/20 at 05:25:54

"You obviously didn't watch it, but then again librull dont like to watch things they dont agree with."

To clarify:

After watching the entirety of the video you posted I am going to attempt to indicate that the below phrase posted by you is limited in application to the data I am using to assess a recent increase in spitting by humans in the US:

"Look at the date - a year ago. Wowee ... AKA before china virus. Jeez bro, could you be any more clueless."

In this instance the term "recent" is meant to indicate within the last 4 months.  The term "increase" would in most cases be assessed as a baseline event number already existing and a change, if it existed, could "increase, or "decrease".  In this case, utilizing a 4 month window of time, there has been an increase.

As such your video offers a baseline that spitting from human to human in the US existed prior to this 4 month window.  After watching the entirety of your linked video I think it offers an example that spitting from human to human existed prior to the SARS-COV-2 pandemic response within the US.

My observation is that recently, meaning within the past 4 months, there has been an increase in video documentation, police reports, and medical treatment.  I use the term "increase" as I acknowledged that prior to this 4 month window spitting events were already happening.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 07/08/20 at 05:34:14

I knew that, and OK fine if you want to call it a base line spitting vs increased spitting - sure if it makes you happy.
I treat it as unrelated to because it is much prior to covid spitting. But whatever version makes you happy.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 07/08/20 at 08:56:58

I'd say it was more common then it should have been for sure.

But at this point due to SARS-COV-2 sensitivity I think there is more reporting.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #12 - 07/08/20 at 16:56:05

I read this somewhere thought I would share it because it da troof brudda

But that’s BLM in a nutshell: people so obsessed with nonexistent risks that they create actual risks for millions of innocent people (as in, the low likelihood of being killed by a cop vs. the high likelihood of being killed, robbed, or raped in a city with defunded police).

This hits the nail on head.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 07/08/20 at 17:07:45

If it doesn't fit the narrative and cant be milked for eyeballs and advertising $$$, it needs to be tossed in the trash ...

The same reason that Idiot Food babe - from India, speaks tamil (my mother tongue no less) and from my adopted home town - Charlotte spews pseudo scientific garbage and gets away with it - and gets freaking rewarded for it ... Her logic goes like this ...

You're eating bread, that bread was made with water ...
The same chemical found in car radiators ...
You're eating a radiator chemical ...

Yea on a national and world wide scale, that's the power of emotion over actual fact.

In the meantime she peddles turmeric grown without chemicals (well, maybe radiator chemicals are what give it that bright yellow color)

On the Bright side ... have you noticed Michael Obama getting fatter ???
Yea, Qhe is a huge fan and likely customer of Foodbabe - Vani Hari.

Yea fools, avoid radiator chemicals and just eat pure carbon, hydrogen and oxygen (sugar, alcohol, etc etc)
Dont want no pesky Nitrogen that is used in car gasoline and is emitted from the exhausts.

You can be 90% fat and still be bones and fat that way.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 08:58:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I Cant Breef ... crap.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.