Nazis weren't 'racist? (Read 154 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: Nazis weren't 'racist?
Reply #30 - 07/08/20 at 09:53:35

These people at my company also treat one of my Black female coworkers the same way except she's been dealing with it 4 years longer than me. It's ironic that her and I are in the same boat but I'm glad to have someone to commiserate with and the shared experience tells me I'm not just being paranoid.

I like what this Indian person has to say about it.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/the-adroit-human/the-scourge-of-rev...

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Nazis weren't 'racist?
Reply #31 - 07/08/20 at 12:29:55

I cant even explain how, Injuns tend to put americans (white or black) on a pedestal and back stab them at the same time.
Injuns also have no self confidence either, and they believe americans can simply collect a bigger paycheck when on welfare, which is why they do crap to undermine them. I dunno what to say, but find injuns who cant speak any injun language and you would likely get further than in any other case.

Also find how to complain to congressman/senator etc etc. This chit in the time of chinavirus has to die. I'm trashing every political operative that texts me, most of them respond with "we'll take you off the list", I chase them for weeks after - that reminds me, I need to Harass the fool that asked me about Jamie Harrison and Joe Wilson and some fool asking me about thingy Harpoolian or whatever.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 05:15:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nazis weren't 'racist?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.