Nazis weren't 'racist? (Read 154 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Nazis weren't 'racist?
Reply #15 - 07/06/20 at 19:42:34

"Does this mean my definition and explanation you agree with?"

It means I wouldn't use such a trash source as Wikipedia as reference in a discussion as I am constantly skeptical of it's accuracy.  It's like arguing the definitions used in an article about "Bat Boy" in the Weekly World News.

Lets argue about Corona Virus specifics and use Weekly World News as the source and see how that goes.

https://weeklyworldnews.com/tag/bat-boy/

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Nazis weren't 'racist?y
Reply #16 - 07/06/20 at 21:30:50

Ahh, so my definition of racism isn't something you want to agree with, but you can't argue with..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 07/07/20 at 05:16:16

"Ahh, so my definition of racism isn't something you want to agree with, but you can't argue with.."

No.  You asked me what my comment was about.  It was about Wikipedia, because Wikipedia is the topic of the first post here.  I was answering why I brought up Wikipedia.

As for your definition of racism I don't think skin color is the only criteria.  For instance "Whites" can hate Jews based off of being Jewish and not the color of their skin.  

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #18 - 07/07/20 at 05:29:19

Wikipedia isn't the topic. Reverse Racism is.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 07/07/20 at 06:43:09

Reply #15 - Today at 03:42:34Alert Board Moderator about this Post! Quote "Does this mean my definition and explanation you agree with?"

So,, I DIDNT ask if you agreed with me,, okay,, I was confusedd..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/07/20 at 07:23:50

"Wikipedia isn't the topic. Reverse Racism is."

I was commenting on the fact you used Wikipedia as the source for the definition of racism.

Since your source is historically unreliable and under constant change, the definitions of any kind would be suspect to me.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 07/07/20 at 07:24:58

"So,, I DIDNT ask if you agreed with me,, okay,, I was confusedd.."

As for your definition of racism I don't think skin color is the only criteria.  For instance "Whites" can hate Jews based off of being Jewish and not the color of their skin.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #22 - 07/07/20 at 07:27:18

Feel free to look it up elsewhere then. Google is your friend.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/07/20 at 09:19:11

philthymike wrote on 07/07/20 at 07:27:18:

Google is racist too.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #24 - 07/07/20 at 09:23:59

srinath wrote on 07/07/20 at 09:19:11:

Google is racist too.

Cool.
Srinath.

Not as racist as the universe though.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #25 - 07/07/20 at 09:26:52

philthymike wrote on 07/07/20 at 09:23:59:

Google is racist too.

Cool.
Srinath.

Dam white stars.

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 07/07/20 at 10:22:15

verslagen1 wrote on 07/07/20 at 09:26:52:

Google is racist too.

Cool.
Srinath.

Dam white stars.

And they put the blacks in Hoes ...
They also put worms in those hoes. But not all of em ...
Yea Just to keep the niggas guessing. Racissss ... and remember the sky is black in space, the atmosphere wants to cover it up fo the whieee maaan, so it makes it blue, so they now can say Blue lives matter ...

See how it works.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #27 - 07/07/20 at 10:23:55

verslagen1 wrote on 07/07/20 at 09:26:52:

Google is racist too.

Cool.
Srinath.

Dam white stars.

Even worse is white holes. They are formed from the deaths of black holes. That's the most racist racism yet. BLM needs to go to outer space and start rioting against the deaths of innocent black holes at the hands of those systematically racist white holes.

And they ought to not accept money and support from banks and corporations with historically racist leanings such as Barclays Bank.
https://www.news24.com/News24/Barclays-role-in-apartheid-20050513
Which despite funding Apartheid is listed as a supporter of BLM
https://www.thinkspot.com/feed/single_post?psid=npu5xX
https://www.fnlondon.com/articles/barclays-memo-tells-staff-black-lives-matte...

You may want to peruse that list and see if you're supporting any of those business entities and possibly reconsider doing so in the future.

As for BLM all that really matters it seems is the color green.
Green lives matter more.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #28 - 07/08/20 at 07:46:42

Reverse Racism is practiced in the workplace too under the guise of diversity...
https://www.mercurynews.com/h-1b-san-jose-firm-will-pay-to-resolve-claim-it-f...

I see this regularly where I work. When I was hired I replaced a H1B contractor and for over a year now have been treated with rudeness, disrespectful unprofessional behavior and even kicked out of meetings by other H1B employees of the same race as the one I replaced in a work environment where entire departments are compromised entirely of such people.
I have been instructed by my boss not to communicate with our customers in those departments anymore and to pass their service requests to other members of my team who are non-white.
I've also had several complaints lodged against me by the management of those departments who are of the same race as their H1B staff but permanent employees. All of the complaints have been proven to be false so far.

At company events I am never introduced to anybody and nobody introduces themselves to me. Yet the company is very vocal about its commitment to diversity and inclusion. The top executives have even taken public oaths for this.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 07/08/20 at 09:18:37

Indians are not a unified group. However they have a strict priority - or ladder system like guys have when it comes to women ... they're not like girls who ahve 2 ladders ... the friend ladder and the fcuk ladder ... Nope, Injuns regardless of gender have 1 ladder ...

So its this, and the lower down this ladder the worse you're gonna get it.

Family/relative is the highest, same language next (yea srilankan Tamil is closer to me than Indian hindi speaker - its literally second after family), same region, same religion (yea again another paradox), Indian, american (regardless of skin color - yea we're pretty un-racist in that aspect - but wait, onluy black and whites are american really), white non americans (like russians), chinese and finally pakishtanis (though of late it may have flipped and is pakisthanis then chinese.

If corporate america thinks its solved its "IT staffing problems" by recruiting slaves on H1's, they have no idea what's coming.

BTW, I make a good living doing very little other than to play into and against this crap for the 75% Desis I have had as co workers on prior projects. Wait till the diversity promoted crap Injuns show the real nature of millennia of deep differences that have simply been papered over.

The only option is to hire Injuns of "no nationality" as in they're born to Indian parents but have no ties to India and speak no Indian language. That could lead to a bogus crap "diversity" hire that makes them feel good. Yeaaaayyyyy ... yea then finally we can see true merit get a fair shot.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/23/24 at 17:13:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Nazis weren't 'racist?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.