Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy 4th and Greetings from Asbury Park (Read 31 times)
SoC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Happy 4th and Greetings from Asbury Park
07/03/20 at 21:10:01

Want to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day. With all that's going on and socail distancing, there is nothing more distance then a good solitary ride. Due to a super goof on my part today, forgot car keys, had to do a second ride this afternoon from shop to house to retrieve car. Decided to ride the along the shore to Asbury Park before heading inland to shop.

It was hot here in Jersey. A ride along the beach was refreshing. That's the legendary Convetion Hall, Paramount Theater in background. It has hosted everybody from Sinatra to the Stones, Sex Pistols to the Dead and let's not forget Bruce Springsteen.

Maybe no fireworks this year for the 4th, but remember to stay stronger and ride.

IMG_5940.JPG
  IP Logged
Papa Bear

Canada ... near the Motor City
Re: Happy 4th and Greetings from Asbury Park
Reply #1 - 07/04/20 at 12:01:35

Cool

2011 Fox Orange S40 SOLD

Check out http://www.hogsforhospice.com/
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 07/04/20 at 13:49:35

Gonna be a quiet 4th here in Western NY. All the local fireworks displays are cancelled cause of the WuFlu. Too bad really but the choice viewing spots are always pretty crowded, so there wasn't really any way to keep folks apart I guess, Rochester, and a few of the surrounding towns, put on a pretty good show in normal times.

Nothing like a motorcycle for "social distancing" though. I took a ride this morning with my destination a milkshake at a little ice cream stand about 20 miles from home. Nice ride on almost deserted country roads,

After a wet cold spring delaying the planting, and then no rain to speak of, the corn in  most of the fields I rode past wasn't anywhere near knee-high like it's supposed to be by today though.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/05/20 at 09:23:11

Well,, BOY did I screw UP,,

I sent an 18 Y/O and my wife, with MY credit card,, to go get some fireworks,,
I Really, REALLY Thought I said something about
Lets dont spend over 50,, I know,, I know,, 100 would be more fun,, but. lets dont go over 50...

I guess I didnt say it slowly enuff,, or something,, because she somehow managed to Hear 100,, and she HEARD 50,, naturally,, the numbers Added,,

But we hadda FINE time shootin them off..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/18/24 at 05:16:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Happy 4th and Greetings from Asbury Park

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.