Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Lookie! One decided to come clean (Read 137 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Lookie! One decided to come clean
Reply #30 - 07/02/20 at 18:48:27

Excuse me,, but who actually f-cares about it? What is the POINT here? Isnt it
The media and the so called scientific community ( which we have been assured is something north of 90% of climatologists agreeing,, creating A "consensus, and nobody,, I mean NOBODY dares go against a Consensus,, right?) have been working to keep people in a state of panic for thirty years? And LOOKING at the things theyve been TELLING us would happen,, and exactly NONE of the things they have been telling us would happen, have actually happened,,

Yet,, the lefties who are members of this religion WILL NOT admit theyve been suckered,, and BOY have they been suckered,, but ya Cant pull the wool offa their eyes,, theyre determined to believe,, even after decades of
It DIDNT FUKKIN HAPPEN<,

Now,, they wont eveen argue,, because they know they lost,, they just dont wanna admit it,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 07/02/20 at 23:08:41

Who on here, as who is still on here that argued about this?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 07/03/20 at 05:36:24

Eegore wrote on 07/02/20 at 17:16:46:
"No they are not. They are excerpts of interviews by Shellenberger - likely part of his book research. And then there's editorial control. "

I see what you are saying.  So is the editorial control Forbes or Shellenberger?

Forbes has editorial control obviously, and Shellenberger's interviews are also selectively picked and in any case conclusions are drawn after research and analysis by Shellenberger and some others (likely) after all the interviews and information gathering. So its entirely possible to cherry pick interviews that forbes prefers and people talk over him and that was published 7-9 months ago - only to have the book come out and say the opposite in conclusion.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 07/03/20 at 10:24:32

Eegore wrote on 07/02/20 at 23:08:41:
 Who on here, as who is still on here that argued about this?

Im pretty sure Row WAS a true believer,, is he still? Dammifino,,
NOt sure just which names here have been on
That side of the fence..

But,, based on this thread,, Im gonna say they have all been cured,, or stricken mute,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 07/03/20 at 12:27:14

There is a lot of people - not the big knows ones like diamond and silk, Hodge twins, but nobodies are seeing their youtube video's get deleted.

The whole new favorite for librull media (which is 90% of media) is deleting stuff.
They're coming for us, and our wallets, Trump's just in the way. They'e trying to rob us, and hand it to Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey, Zuckerberg etc.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 04:10:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lookie! One decided to come clean

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.