Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it (Read 258 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it
Reply #30 - 06/30/20 at 16:36:59

@Srinath

You lived in Reading? And Newark? And you freely admit it?  Tongue

I wish I could just let go the leash on my attack alligator. That would be so cool. They've got good straight line acceleration too.

The entire argument against guns is as dumb as it is pointless. It's dumb because crooks don't buy licensed guns in gunshops and pointless because trying to take guns away from Americans will fail - horrifyingly so.

So no, don't even go there.

Do go and look at doing something about all the glorification of gun violence you can't not see anymore. Every TV show and movies and music and pretty much everywhere you turn the answer to all life's problems is picking up a gun and murdering somebody or many somebody's. It's the cool hip thing to do. Last year in the neighborhood across the street from me a 14 Year-old black kid was shot in the back and died during a fist fight with a classmate. The 15 Y/O shooter quoted hiphop lyrics to the arresting officers. He's being tried as an adult.

The problem isn't the gun.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 06/30/20 at 16:56:39

I lived in Fleetwood, Blandon and only visited Newark and NYC and once I got to WA state - Spokane on the ID border - yea it was done, never looked back.
Drove by within a few miles of my old house in Blandon in 2018 - wasn't even looking for it cos I was busy hoofing it to the nearest Cici's pizza near Lancaster.
Yea I also listen to NPR - but most of the time I see they're pushing 1/2 a$$ed 1/2 truth. Truth is on the street videos by various random people, but you gotta also keep an eye for the fakes there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #32 - 06/30/20 at 17:14:01

I live across the street from Chester. Look at the cheerful headlines for Chester...

https://6abc.com/place/chester/

Lovely town. On the opposite side that neighborhood is filling up with people being gentrified out of Wilmington DE. I don't have a link for it but on an average good day Wilmington headlines read something like this...
Murder
Shooting
Rape
Stabbing
DWI death
Arson
Rape
Shooting
Shooting
Stabbing
Shooting Rape
Burglary
Arson
Rape
Strangling
Rape
Arson
Murder
Etc. Etc. Ad nauseam forever

Biden's pride and joy.
I lived there myself. Moved away after 5 black dudes put me in the hospital with the help of rocks and bricks.
It wasn't enough that it was 5 on one. No they also needed rocks and bricks. Even if I had a gun it wouldn't have done me any good. They were hiding behind the brick wall porch of an abandoned house and jumped out so fast I had no time to react before a brick hit me in the head and turned my vision white.

Take the guns. And get the bricks and rocks and overwhelming numbers instead.
I think I'd prefer getting shot to that.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #33 - 06/30/20 at 19:20:24

Police ID man shot and killed in Chester
Police: Suspect accidentally shot himself running from officers
Gas station gun battle leaves 2 dead in Chester
14-year-old wanted for shooting death of 79-year-old man in custody

Man shot in head at Chester corner store
Police ID suspect in ride-share driver murder

'10 Most Wanted' fugitive caught in Chester
2 teens arrested after allegedly stealing SUV with 2 children inside

Highlights of my neighboring community of lovable fuzzy happy democrats. What a hoot they all are!

Surprisingly there's no ANTIFA people living there....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #34 - 07/01/20 at 04:40:39

philthymike wrote on 06/30/20 at 19:20:24:
Surprisingly there's no ANTIFA people living there....

Ofcourse not, cos it doesn't look like any respectable 40-60 yr old families live there - which is necessary for Antifa to take hold, cos they're the good for nothing kids who have completed advanced degrees in Crap like "gender studies" and racked up 100's of 1000's in debt and are mooching off their parents and angry at the pickle jars they cant open and are smashing it on the floor.
So you need a rent free nice place to run and hide, and people to buy you stuff (pickles, beer bottles, pasta sauce etc etc) and tell you you're the best. Need well to do white parents for that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #35 - 07/01/20 at 06:31:04

Or a trust fund to buy an $800K loft condo in a hipster trendy gentrified part of Philly.

One thing I noticed about my encounter with the 5 thugs is that they didn't stop to ask me if I'm a bleeding heart libtard that feels guilty for their 400 years of slavery.

And that's why you won't find libtards living in Chester. Deep down they know that their altruism and lip service to the black cause isn't going to save them from getting jumped, beaten or killed on the bad streets.

Like this guy just realized....
“Sad thing I’m on their side for peaceful demonstrations — am a Gay Progressive Dem Senator served 36 years in the legislature.”

https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/madison-police-searching-...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 07/01/20 at 12:22:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/30/20 at 13:08:06:
So now we have evidence,, scientific evidence, Showing the Democt=rat controlled places as being The Most violent,, 7 of twenty,, YET,, the Thinking that lefties embrace doesnt change?
How can you do that? How can anyone see evidence like this and NOT change you thinking? How do you still believe Gun Control solves any problems with these facts in fron of you?
Just Explain it,, help me understand,, because where Im standing,, everyone who believes gun control is Any kinda solution is just not looking at the inescapable, obvious truth..

Change My Mind,, PLEASE!!

nobody?  cmon lefties,, change my mind
use facts, not feeeelings

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #37 - 07/01/20 at 14:17:02

Eegore wrote on 06/29/20 at 21:32:10:
 I have no political affiliation.  I could care less, ...

Interesting.
I have never been to any L.G.B.xyz affair.
I simply do not associate with those people.

Just as I do not believe any LGB.xyz person,
does not go to gun shows, gun shops, gun events.

So when you say: "... where I am there are plenty ... "In reference to: "Crowing about Orange Man Stupid".

I can see why you are considered to be LEFT of center, in your political view.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 07/01/20 at 14:32:07

MnSpring wrote on 07/01/20 at 14:17:02:

Interesting.

So when you say: "... where I am there are plenty ... "In reference to: "Crowing about Orange Man Stupid".

Yea neither have I, but unfortunately in the last few years I have had to work for employers who thought tose fools were unicorns who'd make the guys happy just by being there and the girls … well again by just being there …

Prize ducking Idiots.

Those morons hate women almost universally, if you're a Butch lesbo looking chick - yea they hate you even more.
Those Idiots think men like to be groped and fingered by other random men.
Those fools think wearing clothes that pass for sausage skin is appealing to men, and will not hesitate to show their junk - whatever little there is off to you, obviously in a place filled with men they always get a chubby - sorta like a straight man would when in a place filled with bikini models (not the average office faaaaaat woaaaaman wearing a bikini).

Worthless crap … seriously you only need to watch some crucial TV shows like Designated survivor, and when they propagate crap like this, you need to round up a plane full the fools and drop em off on top of their set.

Really working from home is the best thing ever to happen to me - I swear - if I have to go to the office, I'll basically switch jobs.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #39 - 07/01/20 at 14:52:27

After what BLM did to Sen. Tim Carpenter (see link in previous post) I think the LGBLT people should be up in arms. Can you imagine BLM VS Gays?  Cheesy
I'd pay real money to watch that go down!

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #40 - 07/01/20 at 16:09:54

srinath wrote on 07/01/20 at 14:32:07:
MnSpring wrote on 07/01/20 at 14:17:02:

Interesting.

Yea neither have I, but unfortunately in the last few years I have had to work for employers who thought tose fools were unicorns who'd make the guys happy just by being there and the girls … well again by just being there …

Prize ducking Idiots.

Those morons hate women almost universally, if you're a Butch lesbo looking chick - yea they hate you even more.
Those Idiots think men like to be groped and fingered by other random men.
Those fools think wearing clothes that pass for sausage skin is appealing to men, and will not hesitate to show their junk - whatever little there is off to you, obviously in a place filled with men they always get a chubby - sorta like a straight man would when in a place filled with bikini models (not the average office faaaaaat woaaaaman wearing a bikini).

Worthless crap … seriously you only need to watch some crucial TV shows like Designated survivor, and when they propagate crap like this, you need to round up a plane full the fools and drop em off on top of their set.

Really working from home is the best thing ever to happen to me - I swear - if I have to go to the office, I'll basically switch jobs.

Cool.
Srinath.

Are you saying the gay men hate the lesbians?
Wow... I thought all of them got along.

Eating their own and fighting among themselves.

French revolution anyone?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 07/01/20 at 16:52:22

"So when you say: "... where I am there are plenty ... "In reference to: "Crowing about Orange Man Stupid".

I can see why you are considered to be LEFT of center, in your political view."

So I am LEFT of center, whatever that is, because geographically "... where I am there are plenty ... "In reference to: "Crowing about Orange Man Stupid"."

So when I am in the Middle East I am what?

Why would what people around me say dictate MY political view?  What happens when I go to TX tomorrow and am surrounded by a ton of Pro-Trump people and hear them talking about how positive his impact has been?  At that point will I be considered RIGHT of CENTER?

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #42 - 07/01/20 at 18:29:13

I read somewhere there's a movement amongst the lesbians to leave the LGBLT crowd and do their own thing. Apparently they are getting grief for not wanting to have sex with guys that wear woman's clothes. It's dykes VS trannys.
If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #43 - 07/01/20 at 21:15:33

So lesbians don't wanna have sex with women NOW? When did that start?
Ohhh, you're not Really gonna suggest that a " woman" who has a PeeNiss isn't really a woman, are ya?
That's hilarious

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #44 - 07/02/20 at 04:49:05

Back when I was in high school I fell madly in love with a girl, a very shy and pretty Emily Dickson look alike. She would not have anything to do with me. But I never forgot her, and later on she became the editor for my novel. Sadly she  passed away in 2018 from stomach cancer.  After her death,  I found out reasons from her mom why Sarah was the way she was. Sarah had been molested by a close male relative. She became a lesbian in college leading to a bunch of  toxic relationships.
I have wondered,  if she had not been molested, would she have become my wife?

The reason why I bring up this story is I wonder how many lesbians, gays, trans and whatever  have been the victims of sexual abuse as a children?

The Elephant in the room probably can be tied to abuse or neglect.

It seem we must celebrated the "rainbow crowd" by ignoring how they got that way.  A sad crowd of broken people.
 Sad

« Last Edit: 07/07/20 at 17:59:13 by Matchless G11 »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 08:15:28

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.