Minneapolis Jihad (Read 33 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Minneapolis Jihad
06/26/20 at 13:37:18

ANTIFA and Sharia Muslims propose to rule over Minneapolis and completely dismantle the police department and courts systems.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/minnesota-state-rep-antifa-and-musli...

Looks like the Jews are getting tossed out on their asses by the left once again.

Apparently something similar is being demanded for the CHAZ in Seattle.

Seriously, when are the decent Americans going to pick up torches and pitchforks?
Is enough, enough? Or do we really want to be ruled by Muslims and ANTIFA? WTF?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Minneapolis Jihad
Reply #1 - 06/26/20 at 19:49:48

Everything is gonna be just like they want, until the people who Just wanna be Left Alone get enuff of this crap..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 06/27/20 at 04:39:51

By then it'll be too late. Look at Europe.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 06/27/20 at 08:01:59

You might be right,, mght be too little, too late,,
And probably as soon as The Good Guys start fightin back against the commies, THEN people in the streets will suddenly be seen through a different lens, and become verboten . Not gonna matter to me who does what,, Im too old and crippled up to be involved in anything more than tidying up my front yard, should commie trash blow in..
Nobody answered my
When is enough, enough?
Lookin like until police forces are gone from a place or two and people get to see how much better than nothng it was, theyre gonne keep rioting,,
Where do they go to eat? Sleep? Id sure like a sit down visit with a few of those people..
This isnt about Floyd,, this is about the fabric of society, and the goals of some of the people out there destroyin cities arent anything I want to see.. When I hear
Okay, lets disband the police,, What then?
And the answer is
We dont know, exactly, but we will build back something that benefits all of society,, blahhdeblahhdeblahhblahh,,
I kinda throw up a little,,
Pea brains, raised on a diet of freeshitt..believing they canmake the world a better place by eliminating entire police forces,, and starting over..

And what were we TOLD when people like me cautioned against importing Muslims?
Ya Cant Judge the whole by the actions of a few,,

BUT
Thats exactly what They are doing to the police,,
Go ahead, some ask
Who is they,, Ill be vicious to whoever does that for at least a week,,

They didnt learn anything from the failure of Chaz..

There are a few differences between Here and Over There,,
Americans are armed,,I know I wont be walkin down a road, hellfire,, I dont even travel now,, I go a couple hours and Im pooped,, sweeping up idiots is a much younger mans game,, but we Still have Americans who understand the Constitution and what the Founders and brave citizens fought for, and know what happens if we allow the utter destruction of it to continue..If they win, I hope to live to see it,, if not,, well,, as a useless eater, I wont last long in the Coming Utopia,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 06/27/20 at 08:39:52

Stopping the madness is simple. Shutdown the internet, the news media and cellphones for a month. Without that constant exposure it all fizzles out. The narcissism fueling it all will have no satisfaction of going viral or making the news at 11. Nobody will be able to tweet videos of their rioting and statue destruction. It'll all be for nothing and wasted effort. Terrorism can't exist without publicity.

Then with a media blackout in effect law enforcement can go do what needs to be done. Take back the streets. Jail the remaining idiots that didn't get the memo. Deport those that should have never been allowed in from the get go.

Just turn them off like a lightswitch. Leave public service messages playing on a loop promising to restore service after peace has been restored.

Works with children. Take away their internet, cable and phone awhile and soon they're willing to do anything to get it back. Even behave themselves.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/27/20 at 15:38:04

Gotta agree,, shut down the media pumpin up the Summer of lLove and it all goes away. Take away the opportunity for someone to point to a newsreel of idiots tearing down our history, tellin his friends
See!?? Thats ME!!! Right there, tuggin on that rope,,

Ohh, the guy who caught it with his head? Well,, anyway..
Thats ME!!
All that would go away..
Not watching it might help,,
Naaah,, the clowns who believe they are
Building a better tomorrow
by destroying everything that has historical meaning cant be fixed without a lot of pain,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:32:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Minneapolis Jihad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.