Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Biden - You ain’t black! (Read 20 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Biden - You ain’t black!
06/20/20 at 09:13:11

If I was Black I would be rioting. Not for Saint George the patron Saint of Armed Robbery. Not for BLM or systemic racism.
I would be rioting against Biden and his condescending remark regarding who is and isn't Black. As if he has any say in the matter....

Read carefully.
https://www.cerescourier.com/opinion/editorial/democrats-biden-still-trying-e...

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Biden - You ain’t black!
Reply #1 - 06/20/20 at 09:35:23

philthymike wrote on 06/20/20 at 09:13:11:
If I was Black I would be rioting. Not for Saint George the patron Saint of Armed Robbery. Not for BLM or systemic racism.
I would be rioting against Biden and his condescending remark regarding who is and isn't Black. As if he has any say in the matter....

Read carefully.
https://www.cerescourier.com/opinion/editorial/democrats-biden-still-trying-e...

The weird thing is I'm seeing more and more and more black people youtube videos against democraps. Anyone who can string 3 words together seems to be on youtube supporting Trump, or atleast trashing Biden/Pelosi/schumer.

Hodge twins, being comedians doing stand up, don't they know what will happen if they trash the dems ??? No, doesn't seem to matter, they're still hitting them hard.
Diamond and silk (man aren't those 2 hilarious) - 2 black women supporting trump.
BTW if the dems lose 15% of the black vote, they're gonna get creamed. There has been a mass exodus of Mexicans not to mention the immigration process has been clogged before the green card stage for most people who reliably vote democrap atleast the first election after citizenship. By the time an immigrant, even a reliable democrat voting block hits 40 its a 50-50 hit 50 and its 90-10 republican IMHO.

Anyway Biden will be getting replaced shortly, he's just keeping that place warm and drawing fire to prevent too much scrutiny of the drop in candidate - I suspect its a Michelle Obama or Hilary Clinton and obviously VP will be Camel toe hairs (if Clinton), or Cuomo (if its MOB).

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 06/20/20 at 09:48:47

Biden the pawn. Biden as cannon fodder. That's consistent. And they can't afford a Slick Willy sequel. Now with his KKK ties coming into focus he'll be burned in effigy.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/20/20 at 11:15:30

Biden,, Can I say
Not Presidential?
WATCHING him, on video, creep little girls out,, watching his fingers drift down off of shoulders,, and HE isnt a pervert,, thats Just Unca Joe,,
THAT is what the dems have to Offer? Ohh, the sad truth that is,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 06/20/20 at 12:57:13

And don't forget his dead son kicked a historically black MC out of their Wilmington headquarters in order to appear tough on crime.
The Thunderguards were the only people keeping that neighborhood from turning into a warzone. Today it's a warzone the cops won't even enter. Last time I rode through there I got pistol whipped by two 16 y/o thugs.

Like father, like son.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:24:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biden - You ain’t black!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.