Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap (Read 288 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap
Reply #45 - 07/23/20 at 22:58:34

Yeah, Mike, a life of undeserved and unearned high position, gifted you because you're white.. Good job, you did what was necessary to take care of your family.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 07/24/20 at 05:16:25

How these lefty fools can advocate for black equality or reparations or whatever and be for open borders I simply dont understand. Nothing in left foo foo land makes sense.

Worse yet, I am a lefty.

There was a meme I saw - a pic of Jack Kennedy with the caption if a Liberal from 1960 dropped into 2020, he'd be termed a conservative.
And a pic of AOC with the caption. If a liberall from 2020 was dropped into 1960 She'd be termed a Lunatic.

BTW anoter word that needs to be erased from a politicians vocabulary - FREE - that has to be gone. Its not free you fool, its tax payer funded.

BTW I really want to see Mexico pay for the wall. I propose taxing remittances, but if there isn't a tight collection point its impossible to collect. So I'd change the rule to, all USD in Mexico is not legal tender. Deal at your own risk. If legality is proveable then its going to convert to pesos at your local US based outlet. Else its non negotiable.

And we should think along these lines for china as well. Turn the real estate and other assets they own like shares of amazon or what not into US govt assets for fighting china virus.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #47 - 07/24/20 at 05:33:08

That was fast!

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #48 - 07/24/20 at 05:42:01

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #49 - 07/24/20 at 08:54:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/20 at 22:58:34:
Yeah, Mike, a life of undeserved and unearned high position, gifted you because you're white.. Good job, you did what was necessary to take care of your family.

Facetiousness aside my life has always resembled a sad Country song. The crap I've been through! But I don't let it define my existence and I'm well aware others have had it worse off and turned out even more successful than myself.
But then there's those that resign themselves to their fate.

I have never had anything handed to me. My father passed away recently and didn't leave me a red cent. At every turn I've been bent over and jerked around and crapped on. And mostly by my own kind that are better off than me. Being from the proverbial wrong side of the tracks hasn't endeared me to anyone along the way. I've certainly never had anyone stop to help me with a darn thing - ever.

If there's such a thing as white privilege then I must not be white because it certainly never done squat for me.
I've fought tooth and nail working since I was 13 years old to get away from the squalor I grew up with. At some point along the way other poor people started treating me as someone else. Someone they didn't approve of. And people who weren't poor still looked down on me. I've felt like a social outcast most of my adult life because I don't fit in anywhere. People I came from only see me as a walking ATM machine and people I'm surrounded by now treat me as a loser. Old coworkers and work friends from 20 years ago that started out at the same level as me then are all middle to upper management and even CEOs and business owners nowadays meanwhile I'm still in the same position I was then. Just a Senior role now though. And that works against me because companies dont want senior level people who earn more money.
Job search results across the country typically look like this now.

Entry level - 15000 jobs
1-3 yrs experience - 23000 jobs
3-5 yrs - 33000 jobs
5-10 yrs - 4500 jobs
10+ yrs - 334 jobs

I'm at 20 yrs still doing the same crap. It took me an entire year to find a new job last time I was out of work. All of 2018.
And now they're making it even harder with this D&I bullcrap.
Sometimes I feel like I've spent my life spitting into the wind.

But mostly I'm just thankful I'm not poor anymore.

They sent another mass email about taking the still voluntary pledge today. This time with instructions for telling the company you're going to take it.

I predict it will become mandatory next month....

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #50 - 07/25/20 at 02:57:13

philthymike wrote on 07/24/20 at 08:54:34:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/20 at 22:58:34:

Facetiousness aside my life has always resembled a sad Country song. The crap I've been through! But I don't let it define my existence and I'm well aware others have had it worse off and turned out even more successful than myself.
But then there's those that resign themselves to their fate.

I have never had anything handed to me. My father passed away recently and didn't leave me a red cent. At every turn I've been bent over and jerked around and crapped on. And mostly by my own kind that are better off than me. Being from the proverbial wrong side of the tracks hasn't endeared me to anyone along the way. I've certainly never had anyone stop to help me with a darn thing - ever.

If there's such a thing as white privilege then I must not be white because it certainly never done squat for me.
I've fought tooth and nail working since I was 13 years old to get away from the squalor I grew up with. At some point along the way other poor people started treating me as someone else. Someone they didn't approve of. And people who weren't poor still looked down on me. I've felt like a social outcast most of my adult life because I don't fit in anywhere. People I came from only see me as a walking ATM machine and people I'm surrounded by now treat me as a loser. Old coworkers and work friends from 20 years ago that started out at the same level as me then are all middle to upper management and even CEOs and business owners nowadays meanwhile I'm still in the same position I was then. Just a Senior role now though. And that works against me because companies dont want senior level people who earn more money.
Job search results across the country typically look like this now.

Entry level - 15000 jobs
1-3 yrs experience - 23000 jobs
3-5 yrs - 33000 jobs
5-10 yrs - 4500 jobs
10+ yrs - 334 jobs

I'm at 20 yrs still doing the same crap. It took me an entire year to find a new job last time I was out of work. All of 2018.
And now they're making it even harder with this D&I bullcrap.
Sometimes I feel like I've spent my life spitting into the wind.

But mostly I'm just thankful I'm not poor anymore.

They sent another mass email about taking the still voluntary pledge today. This time with instructions for telling the company you're going to take it.

I predict it will become mandatory next month....

They tried to push some transgender awareness training on us (gov work), They were very pushy about it, but I refused to take it. In the end they marked me down as I had done it though I did not. If Biden gets in, maybe I will lose my job if I refuse again.  

By the way philthymike does this song hit a few notes for you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhCUZXbJ0I

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 07/25/20 at 03:47:31

How these lefty fools can advocate for black equality or reparations ...

Yeah,, reparations,,
Maybe I just don't understand the concept,, so I'll explain it, as I understand it, and you guys can straighten me out...

Reparations are monies given to people who have never suffered the injustice being atoned For , BY people who have never committed the injustice being atoned for,,

Is that about it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #52 - 07/25/20 at 08:23:11

Quote:
They tried to push some transgender awareness training on us (gov work), They were very pushy about it, but I refused to take it. In the end they marked me down as I had done it though I did not. If Biden gets in, maybe I will lose my job if I refuse again.  

By the way philthymike does this song hit a few notes for you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrhCUZXbJ0I

That was an appropriate song for me in the 90s when I lived in my 67 Econoline a n d scrapped metal out of abandoned factories for money. Lots of interesting memories from that.

I think in a general sense this song says it for me now.
https://youtu.be/l9LpkqXdMk0
I remember listening to it back in the 80s when my mom was on welfare and drunk all the time. She used to bring home these losers from the bar who were always mean drunks and I'd have to beat the snot outa them and throw em out the house after they inevitably got belligerent towards me and tried to put hands on. I had a colorful childhood.
If there's such a thing as a soundtrack for my life then this is the one they play over the end credits.

https://youtu.be/4ACKEGCvLtI

Just sums it nicely.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #53 - 07/25/20 at 09:30:41

This is the classic - win races sunday, sell cars monday.

Transgender snowflakes are under 1 in 10,000, add in gays, bi's and other foo foo fruitcakes, its still less than 3% of the population.

Yell and scream about that 3% being shafted (though most of those fools will love that) and you can get 50% of the population believing its rampant and happening to large numbers and entire populations of people.

Same with Illegal and legal immigration vs blacks. yell and scream that Trump is racist because of immigration stand not ever mentioning the influx of immigrants has essentially shafted the black people - again.

That's why reparations need to be paid for with immigration fees and fines on illegal employers. The incentive for reporting them will now be the responsibility of the black people and their so called supporters. Ooooo Antifa tards aren't reporting them ???? SJW ??? no ? OK then.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 07/25/20 at 09:52:49

ENOUGH!!
You stop with the facts, you logic Nazi..
Democracy! Duhh,,
Where a miniscule part of society are put on a pedestal and Everyone else is supposed to bow, scrape and fawn all over their perverted asses..

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #55 - 07/25/20 at 10:05:33

My company has a token transgender thing it loves to parade around and give mic time to at all-hands meetings. Its in charge of the company social media dept. or some such useless position. And because its vegan the food served at these events always contains a meat free category. At the end of meeting 95% of that stuff gets tossed in the garbage uneaten and it's such a waste. There's people starving everywhere.

Thomas Sowell wrote...
"On a sinking ship with more passengers than the lifeboats can carry the only truly just solution is everyone drowns"

It's a wasteful point of view and ignores other options that might be mutually agreeable to all involved. But we're not permitted other options or to even consider them. There's no agreement to be had because no discussion is allowed. Discussion isn't allowed because it may deviate from narrative being dictated.

The equity of all is impossible. Especially for those whose lifestyle choices are nothing more than an elected means to get attention and be a victim a group.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #56 - 07/25/20 at 13:23:05

If your company has anything between 2000 - 5000 employees, that's the national average.
The lefty lather about it covers almost 50% of the population.

BTW it takes a real spine for someone in its role to say "shut up fool, I'm not a shim, I'm just a Fugly woman" instantly it loses all cache and likely its employment. Easier and more lucrative to keep up the parade ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #57 - 07/25/20 at 14:31:43

I'm just glad it works in DC and not at my work location because its so ugly it physically hurts to look at it. Hideous! Fat with a five O clock shadow and fake breasts. Egads! I'd prefer a rusty spoon in my eyes.
It certainly makes me glad that nobody introduces anyone at these meetings. The idea of having to shake its hand is loathsome and creepy as f**k.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #58 - 07/25/20 at 14:36:24

philthymike wrote on 07/25/20 at 14:31:43:
I'm just glad it works in DC and not at my work location because its so ugly it physically hurts to look at it. Hideous! Fat with a five O clock shadow and fake breasts. Egads! I'd prefer a rusty spoon in my eyes.
It certainly makes me glad that nobody introduces anyone at these meetings. The idea of having to shake its hand is loathsome and creepy as f**k.

Hey, I know a couple-o-guys like that, and they got real breasts.
Lose it and just hire a fat guy with gynecomasty instead.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:20:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.