Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap (Read 288 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap
Reply #30 - 07/15/20 at 13:04:32

Diversity,, is a word,, and its JUST a word they use to screw the white guy,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #31 - 07/15/20 at 13:33:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/20 at 13:04:32:
Diversity,, is a word,, and its JUST a word they use to screw the white guy,,

I wish I had a way to know how many of the C19 staffing cut victims will be white guys this October. I'm the only white guy on my team besides my boss. And they ain't gonna fire him....

In the future job interviews for white males will require sucking a black guys thingy. And then still get the thanks but no thanks letters.

With companies instituting these diversity hiring panels I wonder if I'll ever work again after I get sacked.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 07/15/20 at 13:54:19

Its almost as if someone wants a societal conflict,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 07/15/20 at 15:06:28

It’s not a discussion on race, it’s vilifying an entire group of people because of their race, in the name of equity and equality.

But,, nobody sees it,, right?
and its not racist to hate whitey,,

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #34 - 07/15/20 at 15:42:02

It's not up for discussion anymore. It's never been about equality because we all know such a thing doesn't exist in nature.
It's all about power. And evil. Same as it ever was.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 07/16/20 at 06:51:22

They also use diversity as the overall cover to get rid of the ones that dont fit the narrative.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #36 - 07/16/20 at 07:54:18

Liberal universities are already using this bogus diversity standard to weed out job applicants.

https://reason.com/2020/02/03/university-of-california-diversity-initiative-b...

Berkeley rejected 76 percent of qualified applicants without even considering their teaching skills, their publication history, their potential for academic excellence or their ability to contribute to their field. As far as the university knew, these applicants could well have been the next Albert Einstein or Jonas Salk, or they might have been outstanding and innovative educators who would make a significant difference in students' lives.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/california-public-university-latest-to-require-...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 07/16/20 at 08:01:03

I remember what Diversity was
before it morphed into
We NEED a ( fill in the blank) in a position on our staff. Weve Never Had a ( Use that same answer) on our staff. Quick,, recruit a ( Blank)!

Diversity isnt something to Create.
Its just something to NOt avoid.
When qualified people apply for something, teaching or student,, determine WHO is accepted based on WHAT??
Not the fact that youve never Had one of Those,, but on what?
Huh?
OHH, did you say
Qualifications?

It doesnt matter aboout anything else,, just qualifications,,
Well,, I guess if someone simply refuses to bathe and wears the same clothes all week,, they might get shitcanned for being a health hazard,,

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #38 - 07/16/20 at 08:33:44

Look how well this D&I crap is working for M$

https://qz.com/1598345/microsoft-staff-are-openly-questioning-the-value-of-di...

From the sound of it this policy is just causing the problem it's supposed to be solving. And generating lawsuits they can't win

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #39 - 07/20/20 at 09:26:29

Today everyone in the company was told to Strike for BLM.
At noon everyone was supposed to stop working for 8 minutes 49 seconds.
I was too busy working to save a failing system to stop at the time.
Oh well....

This is ridiculous beyond words. Now companies are telling employees to do what BLM says while they work.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #40 - 07/20/20 at 15:13:17

Let that chit fail man, I worked a 9 hr saturday cos someone failed to test or make sure the chit we installed and put up will do a replication on a db.

Seriously, this garbage of finding the cheapest stupidest fools 13 hrs round the world and 12 languages removed to throw some crap against the wall has to die by its own very very painful hand.

Oh yea, I'm getting tomorow off for doing this - I will have my lb of flesh.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #41 - 07/20/20 at 17:24:04

philthymike wrote on 07/20/20 at 09:26:29:
Today everyone in the company was told to Strike for BLM.
At noon everyone was supposed to stop working for 8 minutes 49 seconds.
I was too busy working to save a failing system to stop at the time.
Oh well....

This is ridiculous beyond words. Now companies are telling employees to do what BLM says while they work.

You must keep clapping, keep clapping comrade till Stalin tells you to stop.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #42 - 07/23/20 at 08:14:20

For companies that don't want to form their own in-house diversity watchdog council they can simply contract it out.

https://billypenn.com/2020/07/22/philadelphia-library-director-resign-siobhan...

Dembe’s decision to support Reardon publicly came in opposition to preliminary recommendations issued by the crisis consultancy it had hired, called DiverseForce. The Philly-based firm has worked with corporations and nonprofits including Wells Fargo, the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, Comcast and United Way.

Need to get rid of your white executive management in order to promote unqualified black or minority people into the roles, call DiverseForce now. We'll publicity shame your company into making those difficult staffing changes and ensure that lawsuits for reverse racism won't ensue. For the month of August we're having a buy one get one free sale and will gladly get another white worker terminated for no extra charge.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 07/23/20 at 12:54:52

Is it just me? Or is the constant drumming and chantiing of
White GUy Bad
starting to seem a bit Racist??

Howcumizzit that I can be hated for being white, and its not racist,, ???

Im just so confused,, Somebody needs to explain this,, please,,

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #44 - 07/23/20 at 14:51:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/23/20 at 12:54:52:
Is it just me? Or is the constant drumming and chantiing of
White GUy Bad
starting to seem a bit Racist??

Howcumizzit that I can be hated for being white, and its not racist,, ???

Im just so confused,, Somebody needs to explain this,, please,,

The problem isn't that your white. It's you're not underprivileged. It's not about race it's about privilege.

Homeless on the streets and growing up on welfare sure gave me an overabundance of privilege. It's obvious because I have a career and don't live in the projects now. I didn't earn my way here it was given to me through privilege. Even when NAFTA sent my former career overseas. Going to community college and learning a new career field had nothing to do with starting a new career. It was all privilege.
And then when the dotcom bubble burst and I had to join the Navy to provide health insurance to my family and then restart my career afterwards it wasn't hard work and self sacrifice that pulled me back on my feet. It was privilege. Because I'm oh so privileged.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:17:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.