Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap (Read 288 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap
Reply #15 - 06/20/20 at 16:38:31

IR said

Signing a pledge you don't believe in is essentially a le.

I cant disagree..
And , having held someones future in the balance, forcing them to agree to SAY they agree with something they dont actually believe in, Yes,, Now that person is demoralized and more prone to manipulation, having once acted against his own ethical understandings,,
The question was
What does it say about the people using such tactics..?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Reply #16 - 06/20/20 at 17:00:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/20/20 at 16:38:31:
IR said

Signing a pledge you don't believe in is essentially a le.

I cant disagree..
And , having held someones future in the balance, forcing them to agree to SAY they agree with something they dont actually believe in, Yes,, Now that person is demoralized and more prone to manipulation, having once acted against his own ethical understandings,,
The question was
What does it say about the people using such tactics..?

At best, they are guilty themselves of the most dangerous kind of lie - lying to themselves.
At worst, their intentions are incredibly nefarious.
And somewhere in the middle is the insidious 'mob mentality'.

Three roads to the same hell.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/20/20 at 23:15:26

I think the people who developed the program have honest intentions to help, maybe get something done.

I think corporate America sees it as an opportunity to create a barrier between official practice and legal liability.

Sign here, do some good.

Sign here, the legal department recommends it.

IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #18 - 06/20/20 at 23:33:55

Eegore wrote on 06/20/20 at 23:15:26:
 I think the people who developed the program have honest intentions to help, maybe get something done.

I think corporate America sees it as an opportunity to create a barrier between official practice and legal liability.

Sign here, do some good.

Sign here, the legal department recommends it.

That would qualify as 'mob mentality'.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #19 - 06/21/20 at 01:48:24

Did someone mention brainwashing?

“Yes,” he says with a youth pastor’s grin. “Like Scripture.” Every tweet, every misspelling, every typo, every strange capitalization—especially the capitalizations, says Dave—has meaning. “The truth is right there in what the media think are his mistakes. He doesn’t make mistakes.” The message of the shirt to Dave is: Study the layers. “Trump is known as a five-dimension chess player,” Dave says later. And he’s sending us clues. About the Democrats and Ukraine and his plans. “There are major operations going on,” Dave tells me months later, suggesting that Trump is using COVID-19 field hospitals as “a cover” to rescue children from sex trafficking.

If you want a brilliant insight into the church of trump...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06/inside-the-cult-of-trump-his-rallies-...

Also the best cryptic crossword clue of all time is...

Bust down reason (9)

Ans: Brainwash geddit? Bra in wash.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #20 - 06/21/20 at 02:16:33

As an outsider (who doesn't know American politics) all I can say is ... he's gonna win in 2020.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #21 - 06/21/20 at 02:45:43

@IslandRoad,

Hi what brings you into this cesspit of white supremacy? Trump lost the vote by 3million, and he'll lose the next election's popular vote by a larger margin, at least 5 million.

He's gonna lose, and with some luck his spineless Senate enablers will lose their majority. Nevertheless due to the GOP's relentless gerrymandering and disenfranchisement of voters and the skewed electoral college, it's still possible he can keep the presidency even with a larger losing margin.

The white supremacists make a lot of noise but they are the squeaky wheels. Trump is toast. Even his Supreme Court picks went against him this week, by not allowing employers to sack someone just for being homosexual. So this does give us hope that there's enough shred of decency left to turf this imposter out on his fat orange ass.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

Reply #22 - 06/21/20 at 04:00:59

eau de sauvage wrote on 06/21/20 at 02:45:43:
@IslandRoad,

Hi what brings you into this cesspit of white supremacy? Trump lost the vote by 3million, and he'll lose the next election's popular vote by a larger margin, at least 5 million.

He's gonna lose, and with some luck his spineless Senate enablers will lose their majority. Nevertheless due to the GOP's relentless gerrymandering and disenfranchisement of voters and the skewed electoral college, it's still possible he can keep the presidency even with a larger losing margin.

The white supremacists make a lot of noise but they are the squeaky wheels. Trump is toast. Even his Supreme Court picks went against him this week, by not allowing employers to sack someone just for being homosexual. So this does give us hope that there's enough shred of decency left to turf this imposter out on his fat orange ass.

I don't know about all that. I just reckon he's gonna win again.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 06/21/20 at 05:48:15

These fools will sign the pledge, then they'd poke Biden and other libtards into letting in more illegal and legal immigrants and fulfil the D&I pledge by hiring them again bypassing the locals regardless of race - ofcourse that disporportionately affects blacks.

The "Pledge" means something - it will hurt the economic prospects of blacks.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #24 - 06/21/20 at 07:08:02

That's the ultimate goal of it. Libs are all about choking the life out of Blacks despite their rhetorical diatribes to the contrary. Just look at all the Dem run cities for an example.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/21/20 at 07:15:02

CEO’s do this and donate to various BLM organizations because it’s a low cost marketing strategy and relatively cheap payoff to shakedown artists. People who say they’ll never buy whatever Mrs. Butterworth’s syrup changes into will buy an off-brand.......made by the same company. Oh sure, they’ll lose a little (I refuse to buy anything Nike) but it the long run, they can maintain profitability with their market share from 1/2 the total market.

I’m at a point that I think I could refuse to sign any such document if the company I work for tried that, which they would never do. I work for quality people.

Living in the city where BLM began based on the lie of hands up don’t shoot and seeing almost daily murders of blacks at the hands of other blacks, I can say the percentage of the general population who genuinely believe Black Lives Matter is lowest in the black population.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 06/21/20 at 07:38:30

Someone needs to tell the BLM people how many outsourced employees work at each of their companies and at what locations in that case. So they can start a BLM protest right in front of where all the Idiots are centered around. Nothing like a BLM protest to see some Injuns scatter like rats off a burning ship.

Signing a pledge and paying $$ to their association etc is basically lip service and appeasement $$ - pretty much a bribe. Instead it needs to be looked upon a guilt $$ and bring on a local protest.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #27 - 07/15/20 at 12:28:59

Today's company-wide email from management....

Diversity & Inclusion at COMPANY-X – Our Next Steps

A Message From the Executive Leadership Team

To All COMPANY-X Employees,

Our Executive Leadership Team is united in working together to create a more diverse and inclusive culture at COMPANY-X. We are operating more quickly than ever to advance our diversity and inclusion journey. In the past 30 days, we have taken a series of actions to help promote understanding, inclusion and equality at COMPANY-X, including the following:

Listening Sessions – Early August through Late September

Our first priority is the same: We want to listen and learn from you. To that end, all Executive Leadership Team members will be hosting a series of listening sessions starting in August and ending in September. If you are willing to share, we would like to hear from you about your own experiences at COMPANY-X and in your communities. We welcome input from all employees at all levels.

•            On meetings: We have decided to offer three different listening session methods, including by phone (1:1 discussions), small group sessions to be held in person (where feasible), and in small virtual groups.

•            To participate: Send an email to diversityandinclusion@COMPANY-X.com and indicate “Listening Session – Participant” in the subject line. Participation is voluntary and any information shared will not be personalized as we gather themes to report out to the organization in October. No specific information will be tied to any employee.

•            On facilitation: We will be using facilitators to manage the meetings. If you are interested in serving as a facilitator, email diversityandinclusion@COMPANY-X.com and include “Listening Session – Facilitator” in the subject line.

This is the informant network. It's for workers to anonymously finger others to be fired for anything they deem a hate crime (mindcrime)

Improved Hiring Guidelines – Now Implemented

We know we are not doing a lot of hiring right now – but we are unwilling to wait to implement our improved hiring guidelines, which we will be sharing with all managers and supervisors this week.

Effective immediately, all hiring managers are to work with their Talent Acquisition representatives to use diverse interview panels and create diverse talent pools for all positions at D- and E-levels. We will eventually expand this requirement to all levels – but right now, we are putting a special emphasis on these upper leadership-level bands. As we have learned from our diversity training, the more diverse the talent pool, the chances of hiring a diverse candidate increase. From this point forward, we are directing that no interview process is to be concluded without the hiring manager first seeking a diverse talent pool.

This above is self explanatory. It mandates all hiring approvals will be racially biased and decided by the minority groups.

“Introduction to Bias” Course – Now an Assigned Course on All COMPANY-X Learning Plans

There is one thing that all of us can do right now to make a difference. We are offering an “Introduction to Bias” course that can help each of us identify and deal with our unconscious biases. This course is great because it provides tools and techniques to help us understand our bias, what triggers bias and how we can work to remove bias from our decision-making.

This training has been an optional course on our COMPANY-X Learning Center since April. We appreciate everyone who has taken the course so far. We truly want everyone to take it – which is why we’ve just assigned the course to all COMPANY-X non-agreement employees, with the expectation that the course be completed by the end of August. In September, we will begin to assign the course to COMPANY-X agreement employees with access to COMPANY-X email.

This great training is so great it's now mandatory. You're risking your continued employment by refusing to take it.

CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion – Our Commitment to the "I ACT ON Pledge"

We know that a commitment to diversity and inclusion starts at the top. As we shared with you previously, Joe Blow is formally seeking membership into a national network called “CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion,” which is the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace. In the meantime, our entire ELT will be signing the individual "I ACT ON Pledge," in which each of us will commit to:

•            Check my own biases and take meaningful action to understand and mitigate them.

•            Initiate meaningful, complex and sometimes difficult conversations with my friends and colleagues.

•            Ask myself: “Do my actions and words reflect the value of inclusion?”

•            Move outside my comfort zone to learn about the experiences and perspectives of others, which I will be doing in our listening sessions.

•            Share my insights related to what I have learned.

We invite you to consider taking this pledge, which is completely voluntary. It is another means of having immediate access to valuable resources we can use to help us increase our understanding of bias, take action to remove bias from our decision-making and continue learning how to have direct, respectful and honest conversations with one another.

Soon to also be mandatory like the training above.

Diversity & Inclusion Council – Framework Created, to be Operational Soon

We have created the framework for our Diversity & Inclusion Council. We will finalize this approach later this month, and we expect the council to be operational soon. Our intent is to create a strong D&I council that will hold us accountable for results, provide governance and oversight on our diversity efforts, and promote company-wide communication on our progress.

•            If you are interested in supporting the D&I Council, send an email to diversityandinclusion@COMPANY-X.com. In the subject line, write “Diversity Council – Interested.”

We will continue to provide you with regular updates on our progress. We appreciate your continued support in making COMPANY-X the kind of company we all want it to be.

This diversity council is extra creepy. It's like how Soviet businesses had to have political officers ensuring all workers adhered to state sanctioned ideology in their daily activities. Seriously Orwellian and totalitarian direction of travel here.

Sincerely,

The Executive Leadership Team

Aka
Your corporate leftist overlords

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 07/15/20 at 12:40:21

Seriously Orwellian and totalitarian direction of travel here.

You know if you threatened someones ability to earn a paycheck, youd get in trouble..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #29 - 07/15/20 at 12:45:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/15/20 at 12:40:21:
Seriously Orwellian and totalitarian direction of travel here.

You know if you threatened someones ability to earn a paycheck, youd get in trouble..

Don't you love how none of this crap has anything to do with actual business? In any way shape or form.
It's just forced down your throat and if you don't like it leave or be terminated.
And the irony is this company has the worst track record for inclusion I've ever seen. So it's all lip service on the part of the company but for us workers it's life or death.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 10:17:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Creepy Diversity Pledge Crap

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.