Lunch time! (Read 52 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Lunch time!
06/18/20 at 05:37:02

Chew on that..

During the filming of Planet of the Apes in 1967, Charlton Heston noted “an instinctive segregation on the set. Not only would the apes eat together, but the chimpanzees ate with the chimpanzees, the gorillas ate with the gorillas, the orangutans ate with the orangutans, and the humans would eat off by themselves. It was quite spooky.”

James Franciscus noticed the same thing filming Beneath the Planet of the Apes in 1969. “During lunch I looked up and realized, ‘My God, here is the universe,’ because at one table were all the orangutans eating, at another table were the apes, and at another table were the humans. The orangutan characters would not eat or mix with the ape characters, and the humans wouldn’t sit down and eat with any one of them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Lunch time!
Reply #1 - 06/18/20 at 10:11:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/18/20 at 05:37:02:
Chew on that..

During the filming of Planet of the Apes in 1967, Charlton Heston noted “an instinctive segregation on the set. Not only would the apes eat together, but the chimpanzees ate with the chimpanzees, the gorillas ate with the gorillas, the orangutans ate with the orangutans, and the humans would eat off by themselves. It was quite spooky.”

Whaaaaa But I thought Orangman baaaaaaaaadddd. This just flies in the face of that like a flying orang pig.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 06/18/20 at 11:20:08

This is a common feature among adult humans.  The same outcomes have been observed with t-shirt colors.

When multi-race groups are given varieties of matching t-shirts they tend to congregate according to T-shirt and not race.  When identical t-shirts are worn people do tend to congregate according to race and not t-shirt.

The same applies for gender.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/18/20 at 11:48:34

Eegore wrote on 06/18/20 at 11:20:08:
 This is a common feature among adult humans.  The same outcomes have been observed with t-shirt colors.

When multi-race groups are given varieties of matching t-shirts they tend to congregate according to T-shirt and not race.  When identical t-shirts are worn people do tend to congregate according to race and not t-shirt.

Yea that explains why streets full of Qhe's are wandering about.
Then the next street over its all qim's who oddly seem to be happy with xhe's but not qhe's or worse whe's.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/18/20 at 12:53:00

Eegore wrote on 06/18/20 at 11:20:08:

Sounds like what yer sayin IZ

Those white devils,, those White Supremacists,, totally Forget how they Hate everyone else,, as long as they are wearing the same shirt,,

Yeah,, sounds like a deeep seated Heart issue to me,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/18/20 at 18:13:46

"Sounds like what yer sayin IZ

Those white devils,, those White Supremacists,, totally Forget how they Hate everyone else,, as long as they are wearing the same shirt,,"

Incorrect.

What I am saying is humans that wear similar colored t-shirts have been observed in multiple situations to congregate.

Humans that do not wear similar shirts tend to congregate by race.

The same applies to gender.

Chew on it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/18/20 at 18:16:44

When multi-race groups are given varieties of matching t-shirts they tend to congregate according to T-shirt and not race..
Your words..
SO<, Back to what I said,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/18/20 at 18:31:38

"When multi-race groups are given varieties of matching t-shirts they tend to congregate according to T-shirt and not race..
Your words..
SO<, Back to what I said,,"

I am clarifying that the content of my submitted material in this post is intended to convey that humans, that wear similar colored t-shirts will congregate.

This is specifically in response to the submission you made regarding ape-costumes on a movie set in exclusivity with the exemption of all other topics, events, locations, or humans in all other types of costumes.  You provided zero information in this thread that White Supremist behavior was involved.

When taking into account that a human actor observed humans in costumes representing apes on a movie set would congregate based off of the visual interpretation of the costume they were wearing at that time.  

It could be assumed, but not verified, that the humans on this movie set were not assembling for the purpose of hate, but instead for the purpose of completing their assigned employment tasks specific to the movie being filmed.

It has been observed in multiple situations that humans, that wear similar clothing will congregate based off of the visual appearance of the clothing, similar to costumes which by definition when composed of textile material could be considered "clothing" but specific to "costume" by more defined description.

So humans, at a movie set, wearing clothing that is similar, even if that clothing is "costume" by definition, will most likely congregate based off of costume versus race, gender or other factors.  This human behavior has been known even before clinical study, which is why militaries have had uniforms for as long as they have been formed.

Humans working on a movie set wearing costumes are most likely not gathering as White Supremist, or any other protest or hate group and as such are not part of my original response.

You added the White Supremist part After I responded.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 06/18/20 at 20:15:23

Wait! WAIT a MINNITT!
I have been told Repeatedly by several people that WHITE people are Naturally White supremacists,, We are always racist, Ive been told that over and over,,
And now I see evidence to the contrary..

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/19/20 at 05:49:47

I've been told multiple times a ton of things that are seriously wrong.  I just don't invest any of my time into those people.  Why anyone would even waste their time even entertaining such comments that are obviously false and said exclusively for the intent of upsetting you is beyond me.  This is up there with calling a 20 year old National Guardsman a "Vietnam baby killer".  They know darn good and well a 20 year old kid never went to Vietnam, but they say it to get a rise out of him.

Another interesting topic is "White guilt".  This at least has a degree of substance and is not made up just to make someone mad.  I for one have never even considered "White Guilt" as a factor in my life, even though I am told I have it.  

Why I would feel guilt for something generations before I was born did is a totally foreign concept to me.  For that matter where does it stop?  Am I also feeling White Guilt for Aztecs, or Mayan civilizations?  What about WW2 and the Japanese?  I guess I should feel guilt for that too.

I always ask if someone's father murdered someone before they were born, if they as the unborn child, should feel guilty today.

The answer is always No.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 06/19/20 at 06:03:17

I agree with ya,,

White guilt? Uh, not me,,
And isnt it something,, Im supposed to have some kinda penalty for things I never did,,
Aaaaand,, It looks to me like quite a few people are Doin things they arent sufferin consequences for,,some are,, Notably the White woman who was wearin her custom T shirt,, wearin her Tats loud and proud,, Thinking she was anonymous in the crowds,, Good police work there..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:25:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lunch time!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.