Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Answered questions about good cops (Read 37 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Answered questions about good cops
06/17/20 at 17:36:49

I cant speak to the validity of the claims,, But, Finally, at least there is a position explained that I can at least wrap my head around..

https://snarkypenguin.wordpress.com/2020/06/16/why-do-good-cops-cover-for-and-ma
ke-excuses-for-bad-cops/

https://snarkypenguin.wordpress.com/2020/06/16/why-do-good-cops-cover-for-and...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Answered questions about good cops
Reply #1 - 06/17/20 at 18:11:05

This is from "Badtux the Weenie-observing Penguin" ?

I'm not sure about the validity either.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/17/20 at 19:15:55

People use ridiculous names..
It sounds reasonable
IFF it's true, about the training
Then it makes sense
IDK anything about how they prepare cops for the street.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/17/20 at 20:52:36

"He begins his career in terror, and continues his career only if he controls his terror by inflicting it upon others in even greater intensity."

I've heard this for years and never have seen any evidence from anyone that actually works in law enforcement, psychology, or military.  However I have realized that this forum is an anomaly that people here do know more about a number of things, like border patrol, than anyone who has ever worked or currently works in that field.  Perhaps the person in this article shares the same unique ability.

What we are seeing here is the same as when one mass shooter event labels all gun owners as psychopaths.  Obviously anyone with a gun wants to kill right?

So since some cops are sh!tbags, all are.  This is further proven by simply being young, scared, and poorly trained.  Even though no evidence of age, training material, or psychology is presented.

Just like gun owners are bad, even though no evidence is presented about gun ownership, psychology of gun ownership, and training.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/18/20 at 03:37:57

So, youre agreeing with me again?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/18/20 at 11:07:34

No.

I haven't been exposed to anything that indicates law enforcement are "trained" to "terrify" the public.  If they are they go to great lengths to provide two systems, one that teaches restraint and accurate assessment and one that is secretly taught that teaches terror.

The source here provides the same information gun control activists provide.  Opinion that all gun owners are looking to kill with zero reference.  

So if it is about cops the only evidence needed is opinion, but if it's about gun control we need to see facts.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/18/20 at 13:02:40

This is why I posted that.. as I stated, I have zero knowledge of cop training. I figured you would know a lot more,
I needed to know if in training they teach them to be scared of everybody,,
Seems like a really bad idea,, Im glad youve never heard of it

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/18/20 at 18:19:00

There is the presentation of video, cop murders etc. during the course of their careers.  Also are presentations of child murders, rape, elderly being beaten to death with bats, women being fed alive to dogs etc.

This isn't to terrify or scare law enforcement into being killing machines, it is to expose them to the reality of the world they are choosing to go out and work in.  They will see abused kids, elderly, rape, murder and they need to be able to handle that reality.  Also the organization needs to supply counseling and similar resources.

Now will some people be scared?  Yes.

Is the program designed purposefully to terrify?  Not that I have seen.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:29:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Answered questions about good cops

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.