Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ignorant people and cultural appropriation.. (Read 22 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ignorant people and cultural appropriation..
06/17/20 at 16:57:17

Youd Think theyd know better,, I mean,, havin Taco Tuesdays is a BAD thing,, thats appropriation! BUt declaring ya wont Eat a taco because,, well,, thats Mexican,, is raaaciss,, Is there Any satisfying a lefty??
Well, these IDIOTS tried! But, in their Ignorance,, they donnad cloth that is EXACTLY Wrong!,, What did they think? Ohh,, those Africans and their brightly colored cloth is just Adorable,, Lets Do It???

Might shoulda done some research,, morons,,

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democrats-kente-cloths-slave-trade?utm_source=t...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democrats-kente-cloths-slave-trade?utm_source=t...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Ignorant people and cultural appropriation..
Reply #1 - 06/17/20 at 17:01:15

The problem is that politicians who would never wear something like that feel they should as a "symbol" of their anti: you-name-the-offense stance.  

What you wear means nothing, just do your job.

I've never heard of Taco Tuesday, or the consumption of tacos being cultural appropriation.  Can you reference this?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/17/20 at 17:17:26

Symbolism,, You nailed it.. Rather deal with actual Things,, they play with symbolism,,and get offended over THEIR interpretations of what they Call symbolism,,

No,, E,, I can point to a freakout over taco tuesday,, Its a Metaphor,, Or maybe someone Did freak out,, dammifino..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/18/20 at 08:03:03

Taco Tuesday is where Taco bell gives out free Taco's on Tuesday.
My record is 19 tacos one time a few months ago. Aaaaah The joys of being unemployed.
BTW I have hit 17 quite a few times but 19 was the record, and yea it was last summer. I thought it would be faster on a motorcycle, but no 19 was using the car.

Look it up, its awesome. Not sure if they still have it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:27:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ignorant people and cultural appropriation..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.