Send Topic Print
Fear (Read 26 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Fear
06/16/20 at 05:00:18

Fear. I want those intent on robbing someone to be afraid of police.

We’re losing that. We’ve all seen video of the mass looting and the water bottles tossed at a line of police. Some of those I’ve seen throwing bottles are clearly younger, middle class suburban whites who are well off enough to be bored of the routine and figured this BLM thing was real injustice and something needed to be done. Besides, going on a march was better than taking the kids to soccer practice.

So the result is this new idea about defunding the police is taking hold in a group of people whose main use for the police is calling them if some black dude parks his car on their cul-de-sac who doesn’t work for Rooter Router.

Here in St Louis, a group of mostly white middle class woman are showing up every day to protest for charges against a local cop who was chasing a guy who jumped out and was running after firing a gun from a car. The cop hit him with his car, knocked him down, and wrestled with him while cuffing him. All caught on a home video.

So now this group will support legislation to defund that community’s police and replace some of them with social workers. When one of those new 24 year old social workers goes on a domestic disturbance call and gets beaten to death by one of these unarmed angels like Michael Brown or George Floyd, then what? They’ll blame police.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Fear
Reply #1 - 06/16/20 at 05:02:40

Well,, the Gun Control people will be calling neighbors who have guns when the cops are not available,,

And what Delicious irony that would be,,

But,, But,, Adding GUNZ to th equazion,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 06/16/20 at 05:56:11

It's all a money grab. Most of these leftovers get degrees in arts and humanities and subsequently find those fields don't provide enough jobs. So replacing cop jobs with social worker jobs is conveniently beneficial for those snowflakes. Plus there's the added bonus of increasing crime in working class areas and escalating racial tensions even higher. Which will naturally equate to needing more social workers and more money for their doomed outreach programs.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 06/16/20 at 06:33:07

Quote:
Well,, the Gun Control people will be calling neighbors who have guns when the cops are not available,,

And the neighbors with guns, sick and tired of being demonized and treated like THEY are the problem, will tell the gun control folks to f**k off and fight their own battles.
I know that I will.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:27:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Fear

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.