Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How stupid is the average libtard ? (Read 95 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

How stupid is the average libtard ?
06/15/20 at 10:09:56

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-President-Trump-so-concerned-about-the-unmasking...

Why is President Trump so concerned about the "unmasking" of the identity of someone who called the Russian Ambassador four years ago but is totally ignoring the "unmasking" of food company CEOs who met with VP Pence this week?

Yup … precious. Just adorable.
Monumentally stupid and now you know why AOC's screeching this and that works so well.

On a related note, I unmasked 3 times today already. And its barely lunch time.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: How stupid is the average libtard ?
Reply #1 - 06/15/20 at 15:02:38

They're so stupid they are destroying statues of actual social justice warriors...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/11/social-justice-warriors-deface-statues-o...

The ignorance is blinding  Shocked

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/15/20 at 15:29:02

Monumentally stupid

Punny!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/16/20 at 00:42:34

philthymike wrote on 06/15/20 at 15:02:38:
They're so stupid they are destroying statues of actual social justice warriors...

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/11/social-justice-warriors-deface-statues-o...

The ignorance is blindingThe ignorance is blindingThe ignorance is blinding  Shocked

I am all for including them, but they're driving the bus. Republicans are run by people far less unhinged albeit well right of the nation which I believe is center left. The dems are not even far left, they're 30 levels above and about to jump as soon as they grab the country in a death grip. Seriously the right is just 1/2 way to extreme right. The dems are not even on the same floor.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 06/16/20 at 05:15:50

The way I see it the enemy of my enemy is my friend for now.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 06/16/20 at 05:57:35

philthymike wrote on 06/16/20 at 05:15:50:
The way I see it the enemy of my enemy is my friend for now.

They're quickly going to all fall in line with democraps.  Only small advantage is They're alienating most people with common sense who're not blinded by TDS and aren't aware of the advancing dementia of Biden. Even some of those aware of Bidens dementia would likely vote for the VP just cos She'll be Black, maybe She'll be one of those BLM mom's.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/16/20 at 11:06:36

This is a few more points someone made on libtards -

Liberals just never grew up. They are the same whiny brat kids they always were in school. When we are kids we are liberal by nature because we spend other people’s money (mom and dad’s). Conservatives are people who simply grew up and realized they needed to be financially responsible when making and spending their own money. Very simple really.

I know that “overpowering force” doesn’t sound weak, but it is when applied unnecessarily.
If you can’t open a jar cos you're too weak, so you smash it open on the counter, it is weakness. If you are too thin-skinned to argue a political opinion so you threaten to boycott a 3rd party and force them to cancel the opposing voice, that is weakness.
Liberals are a bunch of weak, thin skinned, nancy boys, and they enforce that status with all their power.

Just hilarious and true.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #7 - 06/16/20 at 12:13:35

Their arguments for their causes are inherently weak because they are entirely based on emotion instead of fact. Knee jerk reaction over logic. Then they have the problem of moral authority. The don't have a cardboard box to stand on in this regard. So instead they just label everything evil, or racist etc.
They're all about the labelling and pointing fingers because they can't claim becuz Gawd sez.

Worst of all is that they suffer from white guilt. They despise themselves for being born into lilly white gated communities with horse trails and stables. People who despise themselves and refuse to take pride in who they are, are lost. Weak, empty ghosts of real people.
These people most fit the derogatory term black people say to whites. Casper.
Liberals are all Casper the unfriendly, bitter, resentful, self-hating ghosts.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 06/16/20 at 14:32:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/15/20 at 15:29:02:
Monumentally stupid  Punny!

Another result of, DUMBING DOWN, schools !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #9 - 06/19/20 at 05:05:37

The average libtard doesn't know that the founder of the Democratic party, Andrew Jackson, was a SLAVE OWNER!
By their own rules shouldn't they cancel themselves?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 06/19/20 at 07:20:20

And their most prized creation, PLanned Parenthood, founded by an admitted eugenicist whose GOAL was to eliminate blacks,,
These things are NOT disputable,, They are her words,, and , based on the millions of dead black babies, Id say that old P.O.S. is laughing in her grave,, and on a pedestal built by people who actually think THEY are friends of the black race.. Amazing disconnect,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #11 - 06/20/20 at 01:17:35

I lost all hope when they defaced the statues of Christopher Columbus.

1. Had it not been for him, all protesters would now actually be English, Poles, Hungarians, Germans etc.

2. He was Governor and ViceRoy of the West Indies and was eventually arrested under false accusaitons out of spite and envy from other "more lazy" Spanish Sea Captains, the very ones who had initially refused to sail with him in 1492... Roll Eyes

3. Columbus never set foot on North America, he limited his journeys and exploraiton to the West Indies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyages_of_Christopher_Columbus

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 06/20/20 at 01:40:15

3. Columbus never set foot on North America,

Second time Ive seen that.. I dont get it.. Maybe,, NO,, Im Certain I wasnt paying attention in History that day, BUT,, I just Assumed that everyone on the boats got out, hit the restrooom, stretched their legs a bit,, before the boats turned around,,
Ol Chris,, FIRST Uber driver in the world?

And Hey, Pescatori,,Good to see ya.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 06/20/20 at 07:36:07

Where Columbus landed first is essentially unknown with 100% certainty. The last time I researched it was sometime in the mid 90's and the prevailing theory was that he landed in Cat Island in the Bahamas, with other minor theories of some of those surrounding islands.

The first european to make land on America via sea the mainland was - Amerigo Vespucci - AKA America. Now Columbus was looking for India and declared he had found East India (LOL) and all the people were called Indians. Same thing with Amerigo Vespucci. The land was called America after him, but the natives were still Injun. Guess we were really popular then too, only they were all trying to get to us, now they're trying to get us here on some crap H1 visa.

BTW these guys may have known they've failed but since they took big $$$ from the king/queen - in fact there were Italians who were funded by the king/queen of spain, brits funded by Portuguese, and a lot of criss cross like that. They would rather declare success and return because else they'd have a mutiny on their hands and get killed upon return. They'd return with goodies and claim there's a lot more, this is what we could trade - they are awash in these peppers and they love our Plague wool blankets. That sorta crap.

Vasco Da Gama did discover - well Kenya where an Injun whose name isn't really known helped him get to India. So European to get to India by sea = Vasco Da Gama.

The reason most of these guys had trouble finding India was because they couldn't keep an eye on the pole star when they are south of the 10th parallel. In fact that's why the americans repatriated the freed slaves to Liberia and that port is called Jefferson city. Keep an eye on the pole star and keep it on your left. Without that they get lost easily. I believe Vasco Da gama had sailed to the west side of Africa enough that hey could navigate there without true star formations or using other minor star formations, but get further south they had to triangulate themselves through a southern constellation like the southern cross to help them get around the cape of good hope, then when they get to the east side of Africa which they now have never seen before, and get a bit close to the southern 10th parallel - they lose sight of the southern cross and boom no more navigation. They needed someone who had run that leg to get them to India.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
hotrod

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NC
Reply #14 - 06/20/20 at 08:44:37

Democrat teachers have destroyed a entire generation. Kids are taught to hate America and white people. Go on Google and look up American Inventors. Hard to find a white guy. Brainwashing. I never saw a statue that hurt my feelings....nor has anyone else. For every statue removed, replace it with one of Trump.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 12:31:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How stupid is the average libtard ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.