Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Crowds,, BAD!,, Uhh, GOOD!,, Uhh, BAD! (Read 113 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Crowds,, BAD!,, Uhh, GOOD!,, Uhh, BAD!
06/09/20 at 16:30:03

Stay in your house,, unless ya need to go to Walmart, but not a locally owned mom and pop store,,
Well, NOW its time to take to the Streets! Forget Social distancing! Ohh, PLease wear a mask while youre looting and burning your local businesses,,
OOPsies!
Trump is gonna start having rallies,, Its time to Stay HOME,, No more crowds!

The Mutherfukkin INSANITY sold as smart to idiots,  watching them believe it,, Its Maddening..
You idiots are Guaranteeing
Foutr More Years..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Crowds,, BAD!,, Uhh, GOOD!,, Uhh, BAD!
Reply #1 - 06/09/20 at 17:30:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/20 at 16:30:03:
Stay in your house,, unless ya need to go to Walmart, but not a locally owned mom and pop store,,
Well, NOW its time to take to the Streets! Forget Social distancing! Ohh, PLease wear a mask while youre looting and burning your local businesses,,
OOPsies!
Trump is gonna start having rallies,, Its time to Stay HOME,, No more crowds!

The Mutherfukkin INSANITY sold as smart to idiots,  watching them believe it,, Its Maddening..
You idiots are Guaranteeing
Foutr More Years..

WHO Doctor says "Data suggests that asymptomatic people infected with WuFlu really don't  infect the people they come in contact with very often.

WHO management who have been promoting "lock yerself in the house, wear a mask,stop the spread, flatten the curve,everfookin body you pass on the street is gonna kill yer a*s if they breath on you!!" narrative promptly sh*t their pants, take that doctor out back and give her a stern talking to.

Doctor returns looking contrite and a little disheveled. Says "What I said a little while ago wasn't really  what you heard me say a little while ago.'

Experts. Roll Eyes

Cui bono.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/09/20 at 18:21:48

Funny thing about all this..
Without access to studies, or anything to stand on and point to as Supporting Evidence
My gut feeling about the whole thing
Was exactly
Correct..
It was hyped up BULLSHIT..
Gosh, whoda guessed?
Like the whole
Russia,Russia,Russia
Thing..
BULLSHIT, from the word go.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 06/09/20 at 20:00:45

Well if we want to take statements made by different people, organizations, and mobs and pretend that one organization said all that, or that they even agree amongst themselves, then sure this makes sense.

WHO and CDC are two different entities that actually haven't agreed on a lot of the models, and State orders.  Not one of them have said anything close to "Well, NOW its time to take to the Streets!"

As I said before this will just be a circular logic:  

Mortality rates are low because the virus wasn't that bad.  No mortality rates are low because social distancing worked.  Nope, the virus was Bullshit, that's why deaths aren't in the millions.  Nope, people engaged in social distancing that's why deaths weren't in the millions.

Lets ignore that nobody said deaths would be in the millions and just claim that your belief was why this wasn't as bad as nobody at all ever said it was going to be anyway.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/09/20 at 20:30:39

Just like you wanted to pretend
The very same jobs had to come back
To say
The jobs came back.

While no ONE AGENCY said the
Crowds, bad, good, bad,,
The management in the Lefty cities
Where lockdown was the word
Suddenly got okay with streets full.
I'm not gonna play your word games.
Look at how it changed for rioting
But not church.
If you can't accept it
I understand
But it's obvious that depending on reason
Restricting people is done differently.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/10/20 at 07:47:16

"Just like you wanted to pretend
The very same jobs had to come back
To say
The jobs came back."

I never said that, and I told you that, but you will ignore it so you can keep bringing it up.  I clarified specifically how the numbers I used work, but you wont look at them so you can keep incorrectly claiming I said something I:

Did.
Not.
Say.

"But it's obvious that depending on reason
Restricting people is done differently."

Show me one State Order indicating protests are OK but other assemblies are not.  Just one that is saying any of these gatherings are "Good", acceptable, endorsed, allowed, cool, ok, or in any capacity conducive to social distancing and are encouraged.

We can pretend the Lefty cities somehow are issuing State social distancing orders so we can falsely claim they are not ok with church but are ok with protests.  Lefty cities didn't issue Stay at Home orders, the State did.  But we will ignore that part.

So again lets clump together two different organizations saying two different things and pretend they are the same group giving conflicting information.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/10/20 at 09:29:32

The same cities that were all for stay home, dont work, dont go to church, changed their minds when it was time for a good old fashioned riot.
But, because it wasnt a state or something, it doesnt scream STUPID,,
or Hypocrit, or liar, or anything untoward regarding the clowns running the show.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/10/20 at 10:39:59

Aaaand a Guvnah,, Businesses , meeh,, gotta go slow,, But riots? Hey,, go for it!

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy indicated Monday that he has no plans to enforce social distancing rules on large groups gathering for anti-racism protests even as non-essential businesses are allowed to reopen only in phases and other large groups are prohibited.

“I can’t imagine what it would look like if we said to people, ‘Actually, you have to stay in. You have to ignore systemic racism — I’m sorry, just ignore it. Stay in,’” the governor said during his daily coronavirus briefing. I can’t imagine what that looks like as it relates to public safety.”

The governor attended protests in Hillside and Westfield, two of the more than 130 protests across New Jersey over the weekend in response to the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis after a white police officer knelt on his neck for close to nine minutes, persisting even after Floyd lost consciousness.

New Jersey has been hit harder by the coronavirus than any state except neighboring New York, with more than 12,200 deaths from the infection since early March.

Murphy last month extended his state’s stay at home order, which has been in place since March 21, limiting gatherings to a maximum of 25 people and enforced the temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses. Dozens of businesses and residents have been charged with violating the stay at home order.

The governor acknowledged the risks the large protests pose to controlling the spread of the virus and encouraged those who participated to get tested for coronavirus, but noted that many protesters have worn face masks during the demonstrations.

“We cannot let what happened across New Jersey this weekend be undone by an outbreak,” Murphy said. “What all these numbers tell us is that the spread of Covid-19 continues to slow and that is again why I encourage everyone who took part in a march or a peaceful protest this weekend to get tested.”

Send a tip to the news team at NR.

NOW WATCH: 'Distancing and Masks Are Key to Cut Risk of COVID-19'

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #8 - 06/10/20 at 16:00:57

I’ve talked to several public health experts who support the protests — both black and white — asking them what they wish people like Vance could accept.

Here’s what they say: Protesters are more afraid of doing nothing in the aftermath of George Floyd’s killing than the pandemic. And centuries of systemic racism, lifetimes of discrimination, and years of watching black people die needlessly drive those fears.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2020/6/6/21279592/protest-pandemic-cov...

“cost of not doing something is a lot greater.”
So that has been a genuine dilemma. And one could make an argument in good faith on either side of it.

But there will be no legitimate way for Trump or his partisans to make such a cynically opportunistic argument about the protests. It will be entirely saturated in bad faith, and no one should let them get away with it for a second if and when it does happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/06/10/coming-campaign-rescue-tru...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 06/10/20 at 16:27:15

cost of not doing something is a lot greater.”...

So.
As long as the perpetually butthurt are placated, it's okay,
But
The cost of not going to work for millions..
Well.. social justice,,

Thanks for the admission.
Safety isn't Absolutely necessary
It's CONDITIONAL..
Get the Right people supporting a riot, it's okay
But go to work?
Church?
Not approved..
You see it, good for you.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 06/10/20 at 16:57:22

Riots are not "approved".  Nobody said that, but spin the wording so it sounds worse.

But appeal to extremes as if it fools anybody into thinking that any city anywhere is saying "Riots are approved".  That's a very obvious exaggeration of real facts, real things that are really happening and not this imaginary "riots" are ok bullsh!t.

Enforcing crowd control is very different from enforcing business ordinance.  Show me a city that is having law enforcement enforce church attendance while a riot is going on in that same city.  Then you might be onto something.

We all know that if New Jersey sent cops and National Guard to protest sites to enforce "social distancing" the city would burn., violence would be worse.  But lets just pretend all these organizations got together and said "church is bad, riots are good" so we can complain about things that aren't really happening.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/10/20 at 17:26:45

Ive made the point,, Not playin,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/10/20 at 17:30:42

As long as your point doesn't require real events that really happen in the real world then yeah good job.

Nobody has said riots are ok.  Nobody.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #13 - 06/10/20 at 23:23:07

The cost of 'not going to work'.

When the cost of not going to work is being murdered, it's a pretty big cost.

Must be a difficult for the white supremacists around here that the protests are actually working to wake up Americans to what has been going on for far too long with regard to the impunity of the police to murder. Washington has repealed statute 50-A.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 06/11/20 at 04:20:51

I've shown what people see.
You don't have to agree.
We're tired of your stupid.
And there is no credibility left for your experts.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:19:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Crowds,, BAD!,, Uhh, GOOD!,, Uhh, BAD!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.