Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Its wrong to go Stop the chaos,, (Read 57 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Its wrong to go Stop the chaos,,
06/06/20 at 11:24:39

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mayor-lori-lightfoot-denounces-vigilantism-...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mayor-lori-lightfoot-denounces-vigilantism-...

Excerpt

Not the whole of it

“It is absolutely not appropriate for people to take up arms, bats, pipes, whatever in patrolling neighborhoods.”

“We’ve seen that end with tragic results across the country and we’re not about to allow that practice to happen here in Chicago. If there’s an issue, call 911,” Lightfoot said. “I absolutely support neighbors being vigilant as to what’s going on on the streets and in their blocks but taking up arms, that leads to chaos and we’re not supporting vigilantism in the city of Chicago under any circumstances.”

But bricks and molotov cocktails and beating people with boards,, Mehh,,

Those arent tragic results that need stopped?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Its wrong to go Stop the chaos,,
Reply #1 - 06/07/20 at 04:52:35

Dead people vote democrap. That's very important to remember.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #2 - 06/09/20 at 05:16:58

In NY....
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio says he will be transferring $1 billion: “We will be moving funding from the NYPD to youth initiatives and social services.”

In LA....
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has announced that he will reallocate up to $150 million from the LAPD budget to social programs.

This scenario will escalate quickly. As defunded police stop bothering to pursue criminals more and more criminality will erupt.
Places that are already war zones will become even worse. Nicer working class areas close to war zones will be hit the worst. Like where I live. A sinking Island of civility in a sea of sewage.

In addition to the loss of police protection your rights to protect yourself and your home are being dismantled behind the scenes.

Charles Bronson where are you?

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/09/20 at 05:50:49

philthymike wrote on 06/09/20 at 05:16:58:
In NY....
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio says he will be transferring $1 billion: “We will be moving funding from the NYPD to youth initiatives and social services.”

In LA....
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has announced that he will reallocate up to $150 million from the LAPD budget to social programs.

This scenario will escalate quickly. As defunded police stop bothering to pursue criminals more and more criminality will erupt.
Places that are already war zones will become even worse. Nicer working class areas close to war zones will be hit the worst. Like where I live. A sinking Island of civility in a sea of sewage.

In addition to the loss of police protection your rights to protect yourself and your home are being dismantled behind the scenes.

Charles Bronson where are you?

Didn't the "youth initiatives" cause the super predator phenomenon a few years ago ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #4 - 06/09/20 at 08:57:05

srinath wrote on 06/09/20 at 05:50:49:
Didn't the "youth initiatives" cause the super predator phenomenon a few years ago ?

Cool.
Srinath.

I'm pretty sure that was just paranoia from Killary's guilty conscious .
We've been dumping money on social services for the Black community for longer than I've been alive and what have we gotten for our money?
And despite no proof of it effectiveness whatsoever we keep creating more and more of them.
Now we're going to trade in our police protection for more ineffective social services.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 06/09/20 at 09:28:58

The events of the past couple of weeks and the response to them by a huge number of people who should know better, have convinced me that the Caronavirus is the most lethal, diabolical and misunderstood biological weapon ever unleashed on mankind.

The viral pneumonia and it's deadly complications are just a smokescreen, a feint in military terms. The virus is actually designed to affect the brain, not the lungs. It causes insanity. That's why three quarters of the population of the country, including almost all of our elected and appointed "leaders" have gone BatSh*t crazy.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/09/20 at 09:47:20

Hopefully the free 4K TV's will do what years and years of "youth initiatives" couldn't.
Oh yea sit at home, watch TV, eat junk food get fat - so you now are on Obamacare and too fat to run around being a super predator. Good plan, robs another sector of the people. But atleast no one gets killed in the process.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #7 - 06/09/20 at 14:58:38

The most lethal, diabolical and misunderstood biological weapon ever deployed is a computer virus for the human brain known as Marxism. And it has killed more of humanity than any plague or flu ever has.

IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #8 - 06/09/20 at 15:38:38

philthymike wrote on 06/09/20 at 14:58:38:
The most lethal, diabolical and misunderstood biological weapon ever deployed is a computer virus for the human brain known as Marxism. And it has killed more of humanity than any plague or flu ever has.

Just ask ~70 million dead Chinese.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #9 - 06/09/20 at 15:57:33

Matchless G11 wrote on 06/09/20 at 15:38:38:
Just ask ~70 million dead Chinese.

Now that this ideological WMD has taken over here we'll be able to witness it 1st hand right up until we join all those millions of Chinese, and all those Ukrainians, and Brazilians, and Cambodians, and Poles and etc. So on and so forth.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:18:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Its wrong to go Stop the chaos,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.