Hells Angels VS ANTIFA (Read 37 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Hells Angels VS ANTIFA
06/06/20 at 06:02:11

Apparently Trump has sanctioned MCs to oppose ANTIFA at protests.

Don't know about you but my money is on the bikers. Cheesy

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Hells Angels VS ANTIFA
Reply #1 - 06/06/20 at 06:16:55

I'd love to see something like that happen in an area where innocent bystanders and personal property would be safe, but given what I've seen I actually wouldn't put my money on the bikers.

ANTIFA uses chemicals, guerilla tactics, headsets, NVG, explosives etc. and the limited Hell's Angels (or any MC based violence) I've seen is almost exclusively guns, knives and fists.

It would be cool to see though.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 06/06/20 at 06:26:36

Isn't Hells angels all be full of accountants and lawyers ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #3 - 06/06/20 at 06:39:42

Antifa aren't the types to get into a straight fight. They're more inclined to piss themselves then run and hide. Like these losers who attacked my old neighborhood when I lived there.

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/philadelphia/Anti-gentrific...

They got their asses handed to them by residents there. My neighbors even trapped a pair of them.

Here's your typical antifa member.

At Suchocki's Doylestown residence, which is owned by his mother, a woman who answered the door Tuesday said she did not want to comment. One neighbor in the cul-de-sac of large duplexes said Suchocki was known as a bright artist who did oil paintings and sometimes walked dogs in the neighborhood.

A 45 y/o loser that lives with his mommy in the affluent suburbs that paints and sometimes walks dogs for a living.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/06/20 at 07:51:15

How are you getting your information to average the type of demographic ANTIFA members are?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 06/06/20 at 10:12:34

I know where mine comes from.. Watching clips online,, seeing what they look like and what they do.. Its how opinions are formed,, Like how people dont want society to view them as idiots, while they DO idiotic stuff..
Are there some Antifa true warriors? Im sure there are,, Some are being taught to fight, how to nflict damage quickly, but does that make them the majority? Nope,, AND USING CHEMICALS,, oops, caplox,, anyone can do that,, no level of sophistication needed,, the internet provides MacGyver instructions,,
These idiots are gonna keep pushing until the
People who just wanna be left alone
get involved..
Wont be a good thing for America
and certainly not for the rioters.
And throwing bricks, beating people with boards and burning businesses isnt a Protest.
Its a riot, and normal people have every right to defend their city, local businesses, etc.. OR, AFAIC,, travel to a riot torn place and start helping the cops.. Restore order,, become Rooftop Koreans for a few nights..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #6 - 06/06/20 at 11:40:32

You can find plenty of information about them from articles like the one I linked above. They're always active around my city and they always get articles written about them with details of the ones caught. In dozens of these articles the perpetrators are almost invariably the same wastes of space as that loser above.
If the media would just ignore them they'd dry up and blow away altogether. It's news attention that they want, not whatever cause they claim to fight for. Just like terrorists. Or spoiled children trying to get attention of the grownups.

They aren't any more organized or sophisticated than the ghetto kids pulling off that flash mob crap every summer. Anyone that can use a cellphone will do. Maybe they have a secret handshake or decoder rings too.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:16:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hells Angels VS ANTIFA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.