Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump’s 2020 odds are ..... (Read 120 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump’s 2020 odds are .....
Reply #15 - 06/06/20 at 11:30:39

"George Floyd should get the Nobel Peace Prize for putting a end to the carona virus. "

That's ridiculous.  Floyd had nothing to do with promoting peace, he should get the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.  Geez.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/06/20 at 14:57:05

Okay, everybody,, Not that I know exactly how to respond,, But I Think what we just saw was how E demonstrates his sense of humor,, Kinda reminds me of my Chem professor,, When he explained to us that the first gy who built a , Ohh Dammit,, name escapes me,, tells the atmospheric pressure, uses mercury, in a column,, and he used water, so, it hadda be Huge,, went thru the roof, and he predicted rain a few times.
He was expecting to be hailed as a hero.
Got burned at the stake,,witchcraft,,
Dr.Taylor thot that was a riot..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/08/20 at 09:43:07

Nevermind.

Defund the police? Are you kidding? Those few hundred thousand in those 5 or 6 key states who could have been up for grabs by Biden just put  any idea about a Democratic candidate out of their minds.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 06/08/20 at 10:42:18

Hoe these BLM Idiots are coming up with the idea to defund the police is just beyond any logic or reason.
Don't let some logic get in the way of a good ranting and raving and chest beating and wailing session. Seriously they should rent their services to funerals, cemeteries etc. A sort of weeping widow service.

Something like - well its a simpson's Idea so don't blame me - just life imitating art.

For just $1000 a year (for the first year) a loud wailing woman will come to your grave site and call out your name and wait 5 minutes minimum on the day of your death (as in if you die on Thursday it will be every Thursday) and will scream out your name a few 100 times as well as say great BS about you … Something like You Stanley Thorpe, Stanley, Stanley, Stanley (hopefully there isn't a Stanley on this forum) … with your big big biggest savage motor, you made my life fantastic, why did you just have to up and die - you were only 97, you only smoked for 81 yrs, you barely drank for that long, and there's these whole ham hocks and cake I cant eat in a year … why did you have to walk to the liquor store from your rolls Royce why didn't you send the chauffeur … why did you have to hold that railing when wheezing, and why oh why oh why did you have to get a heart attack and drop dead as lightning struck that railing and why oh why did you fall 20 feet and get hit by a truck. Couldn't the driver tell you were having a heart attack.

Yea some like that would be screamed out by one of them BLM types …

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:16:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump’s 2020 odds are .....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.