philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: ATM Lives Matter
Reply #15 - 06/05/20 at 06:48:46

I didn't say that at all.

Surely the store clerk knew the money wasn't counterfeit but called the police anyway. All little ghetto stores check money religious like and usually with more than one method applied. It's SOP.
If the store clerk called the police it's likely the perp gave him another reason to do so. Possibly a personal reason.

I doubt that this store person was completely ignorant of the brutality level of the local police. He was probably betting on some kind of violence taking place. Possibly hoping for it.
And who calls the police over $20? Nobody. Unless they have a personal grudge.

I know police by me don't play around when they're called on someone. Everyone who lives here knows it too. So nobody calls them lightly. Not over trivial crap like a $20 bill.
And everyone knows counterfeit money is always larger denominations. Around me nobody even accepts $50 or larger bills.
And a 20 gets scrutinized twice over before being accepted.

There's more than meets the eye and the cherrypicked selective tidbits used by the media to sculpt this racist narrative just like with Rodney King isn't the whole story.

I'm curious of what the camera caught before the perp was suddenly on the ground choking to death. If there was a security cam in the store what did it capture?

Just like with King we won't get the whole story until it goes to trial. And like the King incident lots of people are dead from rioting once again from the public not being given the entire story and all the facts. The cherrypicking, sensationalist, politically corrupted media has more blood on its hands than all the police in the country do.
The same media that refuses to report this...
Between 2012 and 2015, blacks committed 85.5 percent of all black-white interracial violent victimizations (excluding interracial homicide, which is also disproportionately black-on-white).

You'll see...
...or choose to ignore.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #16 - 06/05/20 at 08:48:53

Matchless G11 wrote on 06/04/20 at 04:10:43:
"... if the shoe was on the other foot? ..."

Noor !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Reply #17 - 06/05/20 at 10:45:15

MnSpring wrote on 06/05/20 at 08:48:53:

Noor !

Like this guy?
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-m...

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #18 - 06/14/20 at 05:58:44

Finally some richly deserved justice for ATM machines!

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-news/talib-crump-allegedly-sold-dynamite-on-soci...

That guy should also be held responsible for the person that blew themself up.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/14/20 at 06:13:21

Will we get a new word out of this? Wil Crump become a verb?
Can we expect to hear people Crumped something? As in
Blew it UP?

Dude was Making Dynamite? Or, at least effective, contained in tube type, explosives,,
Smart enough to do That,, but NOt smart enough to know placing ads and selling online was gonna end in arrest,,

I dont get it,, I Just dont get it,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 06/14/20 at 06:14:38

Matchless G11 wrote on 06/05/20 at 10:45:15:
MnSpring wrote on 06/05/20 at 08:48:53:

Noor !

Like this guy?
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-m...

Didnt wanna see it slip away without the people who NEED to see it,, seeing it,, I know it has been overlooked, because it hasnt been addressed,, at all,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #21 - 06/14/20 at 06:49:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/14/20 at 06:13:21:
Will we get a new word out of this? Wil Crump become a verb?
Can we expect to hear people Crumped something? As in
Blew it UP?

Dude was Making Dynamite? Or, at least effective, contained in tube type, explosives,,
Smart enough to do That,, but NOt smart enough to know placing ads and selling online was gonna end in arrest,,

I dont get it,, I Just dont get it,,

Oh sure he looks like a bonafied dyed in the wool explosives expert to me. I'd buy homemade dynamite from him anytime and crump some ATMs with the quickness yo.
And with all that ATM cash I'd get me a 40 oz of malt liquor and crunk it up.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 14:21:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ATM Lives Matter

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.