Send Topic Print
!!! THANK YOU !!! (Read 93 times)
Berzerker
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

!!! THANK YOU !!!
06/02/20 at 15:42:43

I just wanted to thank this website and everyone in it for all the help. My build would not of been possible without you. Really, thank you.

After a complete rebuild, including helo coils and replacing some snapped bolts and head plug, chain tentioner, starter gear swap, my 87 savage is savage once again. 2 weeks ridding strong now.  Grin.   Thank you again.

IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Re: !!! THANK YOU !!!
Reply #1 - 06/02/20 at 19:48:06

Wow , 33 years old and up and running again ! Nice job ! Hope you have miles of smiles.

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #2 - 06/02/20 at 23:49:31

Just nuts n bolts , couple wires
Good Job

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
IslandRoad
Serious Thumper

It doesn't vibrate,
it purrs!

The Kiewa Valley, Australia
Reply #3 - 06/03/20 at 01:48:26

Berzerker wrote on 06/02/20 at 15:42:43:
I just wanted to thank this website and everyone in it for all the help. My build would not of been possible without you. Really, thank you.

After a complete rebuild, including helo coils and replacing some snapped bolts and head plug, chain tentioner, starter gear swap, my 87 savage is savage once again. 2 weeks ridding strong now.  Grin.   Thank you again.

When I was first introduced to the S40 while looking for a bike (what?! ... a single cylinder?!), I did some research and found this site. So I was lurking here before I bought it and have learned so much since then ... it's a true joy.

S40, 2014, Dyna, Raptor, 52.5/152.5, spacer mod, sea level, cat-eye LED tail light, bullet style halogen turn signals, 'Superbars' with custom 40mm risers, modified stock seat, Metzeler tyres.
  IP Logged
Berzerker
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/04/20 at 16:00:20

I got it from junkyard, all the wireing had been ripped out and a bunch of other stuff missing, it was basically a rolling chassis with broke and blown motor. Took half of ryca kit rr1 and a bunch of other parts and some stuff I made and she's back in business. Almost a year to date. But running strong. Definitely miles of smiles. Thanks again guys.

IP Logged
DieselBob

Thumper - One Who
Thumps

Goshen, IN
Reply #5 - 06/04/20 at 16:16:12

Berzerker, after resurrecting that Savage from the afterlife, you truly need to grace us with a few pics. What you accomplished is no small undertaking. And you need to be celebrated for doing so.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 12:04:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › !!! THANK YOU !!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.