Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
President uses tear gas to get a photo-op (Read 188 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: President uses tear gas to get a photo-op
Reply #15 - 06/02/20 at 14:43:41

Serowbot wrote on 06/02/20 at 11:52:16:
Jesus must love you...  Grin

What's that supposed to mean. You do know I'm not Christian right.

Racist Sew.
Racist, Racist, Racist.
I don't even know what to tell you, this is why we need a Hindu's only bathroom, really, we can not sit here oppressed by these Jesus things people say, not especially when we're taking a holey chit.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/02/20 at 15:52:42

What I am wondering is if the SS attempted to clear the area without force ahead of time like they always do.

If so, it is entirely the protester's fault.  If not it is a misuse of the Use Of Force paradigm.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/02/20 at 19:34:02

Sew is wrong again. He’s regularly posted stories from CNN that are not true and this is another.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 06/03/20 at 02:40:04

Just another
Here's another
Why you should hate Trump
lie,, twisted Bullshit half truth crap..
Business as usual for CNN.
How is he supposed to know?
They pretend to sell a service, providing useful information,, and then they LIE,, I don't know of an alleged news network that doesn't.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/03/20 at 04:18:54

And like the rest of our media and many Democratic politicians, they’ll be no consequences. They lie and spread rumors with impunity. There was no tear gas used, there was never a “white nationalist are fine people“ comment and Sarah Palin had nothing to do with Gabby Giffords shooting but all those lies will live on in the minds of leftist.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 06/03/20 at 05:40:06

Eegore wrote on 06/02/20 at 15:52:42:
 What I am wondering is if the SS attempted to clear the area without force ahead of time like they always do.

If so, it is entirely the protester's fault.  If not it is a misuse of the Use Of Force paradigm.

SS - OMG. what next Gestapo will be rounding up people and off to concentration camps … what will this NAZI president stoop to next. Just atrocious. He is the 3rd returning of the 2nd anti Christ for sure. Come on we've already seen the pics of him holding the bible exactly like Hitler did. Same thumb position even, and I'm sure the fingers in the back are same position too. Obviously he next put it in the fire like Hitler did also.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 06/03/20 at 08:22:30

WebsterMark wrote on 06/03/20 at 04:18:54:
And like the rest of our media and many Democratic politicians, they’ll be no consequences. They lie and spread rumors with impunity. There was no tear gas used,

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/03/20 at 08:35:34

"SS - OMG. what next Gestapo will be rounding up people and off to concentration camps … what will this NAZI president stoop to next. Just atrocious. He is the 3rd returning of the 2nd anti Christ for sure. Come on we've already seen the pics of him holding the bible exactly like Hitler did. Same thumb position even, and I'm sure the fingers in the back are same position too. Obviously he next put it in the fire like Hitler did also."

SS is an acronym, I referred to specifically for this post and only in this post on this topic in exclusivity, to represent the agency of the "Secret Service" and only the "Secret Service" with the exclusion of all other agencies past present or future.

I wonder if the "Secret Service" and only the "Secret Service" while acting in official capacities of their jurisdiction and authority had informed the protesters, as they always do towards the public of any kind, prior to the implementation of tear gas.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 06/03/20 at 09:55:28

I have spokennnnn.

Cool.
Srinath

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 06/03/20 at 09:58:29

It was just announced on TV that there was no teargas....

CNN got it wrong again, honest mistake.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 06/04/20 at 07:18:11

United States Secretary of Defense Marl Esper, and former SoD Gen. Mattis have both denounced Trump's actions against protestors citing the Constitution.

Clearly they have TDS... Right?...

Is there any person on the planet that can speak out, that could give Trump supporters pause?
If not,... I believe Comparisons to Nazis and Hitler are legitimate.  
Mattis appears to agree.
"Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that "The Nazi slogan for destroying us...was 'Divide and Conquer.' Our American answer is 'In Union there is Strength.'" We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.
Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership.

We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution
"

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 06/04/20 at 08:04:53

It just confuses me, I see liberals saying that Trump is a nazi and gone too far then I get liberals that denounce him because he has done nothing. Which is it?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #27 - 06/04/20 at 08:20:46

MShipley wrote on 06/04/20 at 08:04:53:
It just confuses me, I see liberals saying that Trump is a nazi and gone too far then I get liberals that denounce him because he has done nothing. Which is it?

He used military force against peaceful US citizens exercising their Constitutional right to peaceful protest...
I don't count that as any kind of accomplishment.
Neither do our military leaders.

Supporting Trump requires that you flout the Constitution, freedom, and US military.
Good on you...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 06/04/20 at 08:42:42

He didnt tell anyone they couldnt protest,, they just had to move,, Maybe you recall how Free Speech Zones for Non lefties worked,,
HE has a right to go to a place and make a speech, too,, and the SS have a responsibility to keep him safe,,, So,, they hadda go away from THERE,, NObody said they hadda go home,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 06/04/20 at 10:33:46

Eegore wrote on 06/03/20 at 08:35:34:
 SS is an acronym, I referred to specifically for this post and only in this post on this topic in exclusivity, to represent the agency of the "Secret Service" and only the "Secret Service" with the exclusion of all other agencies past present or future.

I wonder if the "Secret Service" and only the "Secret Service" while acting in official capacities of their jurisdiction and authority had informed the protesters, as they always do towards the public of any kind, prior to the implementation of tear gas

Just lame and weak excuses. Beyond excuse zone bro. Gestapo and SS are at the door, and the Nazi are hauling away the injuns and blacks and everyone else non conforming to their cause.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 08:22:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › President uses tear gas to get a photo-op

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.