Minneapolis (Read 242 times)
Matchless G11

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Newfoundland NJ
Re: Minneapolis
Reply #15 - 05/31/20 at 06:14:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/30/20 at 20:49:15:
So I wonder if the democrat party that pushes abortion so much will realize someday that they have killed off their future voters.

Easy answers
Open borders
Vote fraud..

I never knew how insensitive I really am.
I didn't understand the grieving process..

Open borders
True
It hides the fact that population born in this country is dropping like a stone. It protects their view of Klanned Parenthood .
It is  "Move along, nothing to see here, Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
Except the man behind the curtain is not George Soros or who ever.
George and company are  not smart enough to engineer it.
It is deep down strangling us!
It is in the soil,  it is  in the air, and it lives foremost in the darkness of the human heart,
It's mark is a cloven hoof,
 a pied piper to lead off the well intentioned to a fiery end .

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 05/31/20 at 09:36:40

Immigrants rarely ever vote democrap past the age of 45 or so. In fact most of the Mexicans I know in my age group (50+) actually are vry very pro trump, to the tune of selling trump swag in the flea market.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 05/31/20 at 10:14:12

Selling Trump swag is Liberals way of limiting your bullet budget.... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 06/01/20 at 08:42:00

Serowbot wrote on 05/31/20 at 10:14:12:
Selling Trump swag is Liberals way of limiting your bullet budget.... Grin

90% of these markets are Mexican - selling trump swag is liable to get them beat up if the theory that Mexicans are anti trump is to hold water. I'd pretty much conclude they're pretty apathetic - much like the fact that less than 1% of white people are Antifa or KKK take your pick.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/01/20 at 10:36:55

Im 65,, Ive been in quite a few places, like Mississippi and Louisiana and Alabama,, Ive never met anyone who said anything about supporting the KKK or being a member.. Maybe theres a secret handshake? Maybe they knew better than tell me,, because they knew how much I disagree.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/01/20 at 14:04:26

I've traveled extensively throughout the south for years, decades. Two things are absolutely true about the south.

1) it's a very closed society. it doesn't matter how well you think you know a man who grew up there or how close of a friend you think he is, if you are not from there, you are not in the club. Period. Southern Hospitality is a real thing, but it's just on the surface. they'll smile, shake your hand, play golf, whatever, but if you're a Yankee, you'll always be on the outside.

2) there is a high degree of systemic racism. Racism is assumed, it's not organized. There is no organized KKK other than an excuse for some boys to get away from the wives and drink beer. And that's getting weaker as the years go by. Unfortunately, the black culture's self-destructive behavior keeps racism alive and kicking when it should be on life-support by now.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 06/01/20 at 14:37:28

They're racist to Northerners, blacks, White Europeans, Mexicans and I am not sure what the next 2 order was and if its changed in light of china virus - Indians and Chinese.

BTW the biggest complaint I hear from my southern friends is - Injuns are about the biggest cheap skates on the planet … They find it rather refreshing I am happy to buy $19 whisky instead of the $12 one only. They say Chinese people smell like fish. No idea if the biggest complaint is that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 06/02/20 at 03:15:29

You wanna hear this stupid chit -

Apparently the claim by all the Hollywood elite is "Trump's wolf whistling all the white supremacists and racists to travel to the rioting centers and riot, loot, pillage and lets just say for the sake of rhyme Rape. Then brilliantly -

They pledge millions with Chrissy Teigen alone pledging $200,000 to bail out the people who are jailed.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/30/us/chrissy-teigen-minneapolis-bail-out-trnd/in...

Woweee - isn't that a case of virtue signaling tripping on the message ???
Or is it - Never let an opportunity to flaunt your wealth pass you by ???

This is beyond stupid. Nearly all the rioting, looting and thuggery has been people wearing china virus masks - AKA they're libtards or pretending to be.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/02/20 at 07:03:49

4 cops wounded in a shooting last night in St Louis.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #24 - 06/03/20 at 06:09:43

And 4 cops wounded by gunfire in Philly Monday night. What a coincidence. Demonizing and shooting the police that are desperately working to save neighborhoods from destruction is smart.

And one grieving "protester" died in an explosion as he attempted to blow up an ATM machine. The obituary writer should have his work cut out for him with that one.
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/atm-explosion-philadelphia/2416372/
Protesters stopped in front of my house yesterday to shout about justice or whatever. I let out the dog who put her front legs on the top of the gate and barked and growled her head off until they left. I cupped my ears to show I couldn't hear them over the dog. They made angry gestures at me as they retreated in fear of the territorial animal protecting its turf.

I think my dog is smarter. She at least knows when she's being played. Faking to throw her ball only works the 1st time.
But these people out there behaving like animals just fall for the same tricks of the liberal elites over and over and over again. And then demonstrate to the entire world how stupid they truly are without even realizing it.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 06/03/20 at 13:24:56

And where are those pallets of bricks magically appearing from?
Why cant those purchases be tracked down? Someone paid for them,, and they got delivered ON PALLETS, which means a Truck, with a crane and the fork lift forks used to handle pallets of bricks, went rolling thru the streets.. GOTTA be film on that.. And its not as if there are that many places that sell bricks by the pallet load.. Finding the source and the order AND  who paid shouldnt be that hard..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 06/03/20 at 13:57:12

In Englewood CO 4 pallets of bricks were stolen from a brickyard.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 06/03/20 at 19:05:46

The next question is
Where did they wind up?
A pallet of bricks, delivered ON THE PALLET, requires a special truck.
A lump of bricks, mehh..
No cameras?
None on the streets where bricks just showed up?
Is it the unsolvable crime?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 06/04/20 at 05:06:45

I'd say that it is unlikely a lot of resources are going to the brick theft division at this time.  

Given the murders I think most the resources, if not all, are allocated to finding and prosecuting murderers, and they will get to the brick thefts later if at all.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/04/20 at 08:12:27

Those bricks, still stacked on pallets, were delivered with a truck and crane or a forklift, Stolen and delivered in such a professional manner,, let me hold that next to my Bullshit Detector,,

Its screeeching horribly!

You see a pile of bricks, just dumped, okay,, maybe stolen,, but unless they reported th TRuck stolen,, PALLETED bricks were Delivered using specialized equipment, not some idiots in a pickup.

Ive seen pics of lots more than four pallets,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 18:20:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Minneapolis

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.