Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who ordered winter - Its end of May WTF ??? (Read 9 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Who ordered winter - Its end of May WTF ???
05/27/20 at 09:19:23

Really - WTF, and I am in the south - South Carolina - its right there in the name.

I am not blaming this on some global warming crap, because as we all know "when the earth gets warmer it also gets colder" crap … however there is somewhere I am going with this.

The calendar is wrong. A few years ago we were faced with a possibility of changing it to a different more metric type of system where we would not have crap like months and this and that and a complete revamp of how we tell day/date and time was to have been implemented - and we did - Nothing.

Yea, that is why IMHO the winters are shifting backwards, warmer Novembers and colder april/May.

Its not global warming, its our stupidity that said we need months and we need this and that … and oh oh … we have 1/4 of a day extra in a year when the pope eyeballed the sun and said 365 days … and since 6000 BC we never made any better adjustments than add a leap year every 4th year.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 00:23:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who ordered winter - Its end of May WTF ???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.