Send Topic Print
Harbor freight (Read 201 times)
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Re: Harbor freight
Reply #15 - 05/26/20 at 06:48:56

As many have stated, ya gotta be careful what you get from HF and what you use it on.  Unfortunately, Crapsman has also gone downhill in recent years, too.

I have a set of HF deep impact sockets and 2 different length breaker bars.  That stuff seems good.  I also have a few of their magnetic parts bowls that I use several times a week.  Keep 'em stuck on the outside of my big tool chest.
Definitely bought a few things over the years from them I've thrown out with the rest of the garbage.  
I bought this extendable 1/2" drive ratchet that I actually really like: https://www.harborfreight.com/12-in-drive-extendable-ratchet-62311.html.  Used it just yesterday to loosen the rear axle nut on the Savage.

Pretty much only buy something with coupons or the 20% coupon you can find just about anywhere.

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
batman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

osceola new york
Reply #16 - 05/29/20 at 21:26:20

The free (if you buy something else) , or $5.00 volt/ohm meter is a good deal.  magnetic parts dish is handy too.

my old work mates called me MacGyver
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #17 - 05/30/20 at 20:32:43

batman wrote on 05/29/20 at 21:26:20:
The free (if you buy something else) , or $5.00 volt/ohm meter is a good deal.  magnetic parts dish is handy too.

Yep.  
I really like the dish, no moving parts. 🙂

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/20/24 at 00:00:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Harbor freight

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.