Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Some of these are REally hard to answer,, (Read 167 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Some of these are REally hard to answer,,
05/18/20 at 10:18:38

But YOu can pretend they dont exist,because YOU found a couple you can just shrug off.. Wayull,, arent YEW Spayshull?

These are the important questions folks need to be asking themselves!

Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl’s?

Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?

Why can’t you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?

Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?

Why can’t kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?

Why don’t people know that these are “recommendations” not laws because they have not gone through due process?

Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?

Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?

Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?

Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?

What makes one person essential and another not?

Why are they dividing us?

How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a Democracy?

Where has the flu gone?

Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?

Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown?

Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?

What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids…to us?

Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?

Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?

Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?

Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?

Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?

Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab $334 million dollars?

What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?

Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?

Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a ” SURPRISE PANDEMIC ” and then runs the pandemic team?

Why are they infringing on Christian religious freedoms?

Why can people shop at Menards or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?

Why are they insisting on a vaccine when there’s a cheaper alternative that is proven effective and safe solution: Hydroxychloroquine?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Some of these are REally hard to answer,,
Reply #1 - 05/18/20 at 11:08:03

JOG, you are not allowed to think for yourself and ask questions like that. The entire lock down would be exposed for the lunacy that it is.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 05/18/20 at 11:10:22

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/18/20 at 11:20:45

Questions are only valid if you were the first to consider it?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 05/18/20 at 12:22:05

Serowbot wrote on 05/18/20 at 11:10:22:
Cutting and pasting is not thinking...  

Do you Really Believe that ??????
Or did someone tell you to say that ?

Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/18/20 at 12:35:48

Ive thot some of them,, thanks Row,, and you ANSWERED none,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 05/18/20 at 13:14:13

I'm pro shutdown. Really, I am anti having to drive to work everyday and sit in a chitty A$$ cube with 1000 other sheeple all coughing and sneezing. Trust me, the first 10 days I am in the office, people gonna beg me to stay home. But I'd rather it don't come to that. 2 more months of shutdown and I'll be Greta Tunberg's hero. 90% less emissions in an instant.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/18/20 at 13:49:59

Thats you.. Others are literally losing everything theyve worked for.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 05/18/20 at 13:51:20

I dont understand why the Army,, rather that defend settlers, didnt just set up at trail heads and stop the wagon trains,, to keep the people safe from Indians. Imagine the lives saved!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/18/20 at 17:16:07

Some of these are good questions, but some are obviously inaccurate claims, or as usual leaving out details.

Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl’s?

Kohl's chose to close retails stores and maintain online sales.  No agency made them do that, they could maintain the same standards as Wal-mart, but choose not to.

Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?

Garbage logic.  The recommendation is human proximity.  Stay outside all you want.

Why can’t kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?

Kids can carry the virus to at risk people.  Being in the sun does not completely kill the virus.  But say it that way to make this argument appear more valid than it is.

Why don’t people know that these are “recommendations” not laws because they have not gone through due process?

The Orders enacted are law.  They include recommendations.  Mixing the two doesn't change anything.  

Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?

Garbage logic.  You can get a haircut, you can get one the same way government officials do.

Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?

No idea.  Fear and being upset to me, are to different things.  

Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?
 Any reason they should not be?

What makes one person essential and another not?

You as a human are not essential, however if you chose to work in a profession that is essential then by choosing to do that job you are given essential status.  Your job is essential.  

Why are they dividing us?

I think it's your choice if you want to be divided.  

How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a Democracy?

This obviously has been up for debate since 1776.  

Where has the flu gone?

The same place it always goes this time of year.  If your choice of news doesn't tell you about an event would that mean that event did something different or went away?  Or does it mean your choice of news isn't covering it?

Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown?

No reason to mask up at home.  As restrictions ease and people are returning to work, put a mask on.  The recommendation has always been to cover your mouth/nose for droplet containment.

Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?

Garbage logic.  How many kids are going to die from restricted oxygen at school or church?  Pull the mask out a little bit, breathe in.

What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids…to us?

Depends on how you see it I guess.  I don't consider this a loss of liberty but my opinions of what liberty is obviously won't match everyone elses.

Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?

You mean why are there less vehicle deaths when there are less vehicles on the road?  Why are there less factory deaths in factories that are closed down?  I'm not even sure this is true actually.

Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?

Very well documented event.  

Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?

Vote.  Do some work instead of complaining.  Identify what laws were broken and enact change that prohibits State and Federal lockdowns in the future.  Let diseased people go where they want and you stay home if you are scared.  

Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?

It's called new legislation:
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-co...

Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?

Silenced how?  All the doctors I see people reference on YouTube are still around talking.

Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab $334 million dollars?

Very well documented.  

What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?

Also very well documented.  Obviously reducing his credibility by saying "Computer Geek" and as usual ignoring that his foundation has helped vaccinate people for decades.  

Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?

Why did they have them all the times before that?

Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a ” SURPRISE PANDEMIC ” and then runs the pandemic team?

Garbage logic.  Lets ignore how he made the presentation, that he didn't claim it was going to happen worldwide and that he hasn't had this position for 32 years already.  

Why are they infringing on Christian religious freedoms?

Is it exclusive to Christians?  They are letting large Muslim groups convene down the road?

Why can people shop at Menards or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?

Sounds like a good question.  If a church can maintain the distancing rules maybe they should be allowed to open.  

Why are they insisting on a vaccine when there’s a cheaper alternative that is proven effective and safe solution: Hydroxychloroquine?

Because its not proven.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/18/20 at 17:36:31

Because its not proven.

You mean like the mortality rate they Claimed?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 05/18/20 at 17:46:15

"You mean like the mortality rate they Claimed? "

No.

Taking a handful of people and only reporting the successes is not "proof".  Conduct clinical trials and show it works, then let someone else, using your methods replicate the results.

They haven't done that with Hydroxychloroquine, but claiming its a proven cure, without evidence, is a good way to make people who won't do their own research and make their own opinions mad.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 05/18/20 at 19:00:25

No, E,, You KNOW they chose to fail to include the asymptomatic
You KNOW, because its been in the news, morticians pissed becuse of obviously NOT CV deaths, being attributed to CV,, they drove up the mortality rate
Its been bullshit from day one.
Ge,, too bad NO one HERE spotted it,,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 05/18/20 at 19:30:01

I am saying no, I do not think inflated mortality rates are like clinical trials.  I haven't seen any claims that the mortality rates are "proven" by any official source.

Your list claims Hydroxychloroquine is a "proven effective and safe solution"

Death rates are not.

"You KNOW they chose to fail to include the asymptomatic"

Again.  Can you provide a way to count people that are asymptomatic?  How do you count people that are not aware they have a virus?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 05/18/20 at 19:53:49

Conveniently ignore,,AGAIN, the Floating Petri dishes,,
We had clinical evidence,,of APPROXIMATE oercentages of asymptomatics among close contact groups,,
NOT used

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 08:32:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Some of these are REally hard to answer,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.