Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Some of these are REally hard to answer,, (Read 167 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Some of these are REally hard to answer,,
Reply #15 - 05/18/20 at 19:56:24

"We had clinical evidence,,of APPROXIMATE oercentages of asymptomatics among close contact groups,,
NOT used"

Except it is used, and I showed you that in 4 separate sources.  Hundreds of pages of information that use those close contact environments like the cruise ships.

But ignore that so you can keep saying that approximate percentages are not used through plausible deniability.

If you are using cr@p sources that's on you, but don't expect everyone else to do the same.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/18/20 at 20:03:27

Maybe seeing morticians go head to head with orders to call someone who obvioously died of alcohol poisoning as a CV death has me not trusting,,
Ive seen too much to trust,, Im done with it,, I dont Fukkin CARE what they say,, People are gonna DIE because theyve lost everything,,Just because the nanny state SAYS they know what is best doesnt fix it. Let people LIVE their lives,, Life isnt without risk,, As frikken crazy as Bill Mahr is,, we finally agree,,
What good is being alive if ya cant Live your life? Forcing people into poverty , telling them its what is best for them? REally? Even if youre factually correct, youre Morrally WRONG,, People have a right to risk their lives to make a living,

If YOure SKEERT,,
STAY yer Bitchass Home

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/18/20 at 20:11:45

"What good is being alive if ya cant Live your life?"

You wont be alive if people are allowed to infect others without attempts to stop it.

That doesn't mean that the Stay at home orders are ideal solutions.  But it also doesn't mean we should just let a virus annihilate nursing homes, meat factories, medical centers.  

"If YOure SKEERT,,
STAY yer Bitchass Home
"

The problem I have with this is that if a person had Tuberculosis and wants to get on a bus it would be expected that everyone else get off the bus so the TB person can ride.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 05/18/20 at 21:14:37

You wouldnt try to play chikkenshit games would you?

Are We SERIOUSLY talk about TB or are we talkin about a REcent, Hyped up load f nuts?

Colorado has made a stunning and significant change to the way it counts COVID-19 deaths that reduced the statewide figure from more than 1,000 to 878, according to a report.
The change came after Colorado’s Department of Public Health admitted that its COVID-19 death toll was counting those who tested positive for the coronavirus but had died of other causes, Fox 31 Denver reported late Friday.

The department now says 1,150 Coloradoans who died had COVID-19 but only 878 of those deaths were “due to” COVID-19.

Thats what they will admit to,, Im bettin on it being more.. You can pretend what ya want, man,, I do think youre a good guy,, but I think youre sold to Awthoritah,, and not really understanding the Spirit that made America what America WAS..
God bless TRump and help him drag us back to a place where the average person can prosper

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 05/18/20 at 21:18:02

That doesn't mean that the Stay at home orders are ideal solutions.  But it also doesn't mean we should just let a virus annihilate nursing homes, meat factories, medical centers.  

Load of carp on laod of crap..

Cuomo SHIPPED sick into nursing homes,, while they begged him not to,, HE should go to jail,,

How funny is it that meat plants are so swamped with it,,but Wal Mart ISNT!!//?? How the FUKK about that?

And did you SEE the percentage of meat plant workers who wer asymptomatic!!?? It was Phenominal!!

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/18/20 at 21:56:57

"Cuomo SHIPPED sick into nursing homes,, while they begged him not to,, HE should go to jail,,"

And the nursing homes in states where this didn't happen?  

"How funny is it that meat plants are so swamped with it,,but Wal Mart ISNT!!//?? How the FUKK about that?"

There's a ton of reasons for that.  So since Wal Mart didn't have an outbreak like a number of meat packaging plants we shouldn't take precautions.  I'd be interested in an outline of how similar meat packaging an Wal mart are to one another in regards to employee contact.

"And did you SEE the percentage of meat plant workers who wer asymptomatic!!?? It was Phenominal!!"

I did.  Did you READ the information I posted per your request outlining that asymptomatic people you claim aren't counted in situations like this actually are?  Of course not.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 05/18/20 at 22:13:05

You wanna offer that in a less than an hours reading offering? Im not gonna read twenty pages,, SHOW me what youre talkin about,, copy and paste,, Im not readin a book to find a sentence

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 05/18/20 at 22:15:23

"How funny is it that meat plants are so swamped with it,,but Wal Mart ISNT!!//?? How the FUKK about that?"

There's a ton of reasons for that..

Like how many odd people just walk thru meat plants?
And how Wal Mart is filled by the same people every day,,
Yeah,, Im gettin it,,
Well, maybe not,, perhaps youd expound on , ohh,, five hundred ounds worth of those 2,000 [ounds of reasons,,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 05/19/20 at 04:58:19

I’ve been maybe 2/3’s of the nation’s largest beef plants. Every time I see news about one on TV, I’ve been there. Air pressure inside the processing areas of a food plant are purposely kept higher than outside. It’s called positive pressure, it’s like working inside a balloon. The idea is to make it very hard for airborne pathogens to slip inside an open window, under doors etc...  workers stand next to each other doing manual labor for hours at a time. All those conditions lead to a riskier environment.

However, there’s another risk which may turn out to be far more important. Most production workers at major beef plants are immigrants who live in communities and cultures not the same as what you may call historical Americans. They happily live clustered together in large groups. Large food plants are often in the middle of nowhere which means workers generally carpool long distances every day. All of these factors add up to beef plants being miniature New York City type environments. I believe when this is all over that’s ultimately what the conclusion is going to be as to why beef plants had high infection rates.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 05/19/20 at 05:21:28

and,, asymptomatics are well represented,, so, why shut down?
Talk about Essential,, our food supply lines have to be opened,

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 05/19/20 at 05:53:04

"and,, asymptomatics are well represented,, so, why shut down?"

You know that asymptomatics are the biggest problem right?
'
 If one is asymptomatic they are potentially contagious, but show no symptoms.  So they spread the disease, with nobody's knowledge.

You are acting like asymptomatic means immune, and that is not true in any capacity.  Many asymptomatic start to show symptoms and get sick.  We would be far better off if the virus showed symptoms prior to contagion potential.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 05/19/20 at 07:05:59

Everyone knows that every CV infected person spreads it. And, those who are infected but the symptoms havent hit yet are asymptomatic, until they arent.

Lets not pretend there are , to me, an unknown, not even estimated number, who NEVER show symptoms,,So,, without that, I cant have an idea about what makes sense..
And considering the way this has been handled,, I dont really trust anyone to tell the truth.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 05/19/20 at 07:18:28

Eegore wrote on 05/18/20 at 20:11:45:
... if a person had Tuberculosis and wants to get on a bus it would be expected that everyone else get off the bus so the TB person can ride.  

Sure, expect the Villagers to get out the pitchforks and scythes.
If that person really has Tuberculosis.
What if, the government just, ‘SAYS” they have Tuberculosis ????
That is a HUGE part of the ‘coverup’, which is now unraveling.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 05/19/20 at 07:24:36

Bad news,... foil hats don't protect from Covid...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 05/19/20 at 07:34:38

But open borders somehow stops TB?
Open borders are responsible for the resurgence of tb

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 10:22:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Some of these are REally hard to answer,,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.